MAN...THIS GUY IS A RACIST !

During a press conference on Tuesday in Washington, D.C., to announce a signature campaign to impeach U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Rev. Bill Owens said President Barack Obama has hurt the American people.

Were on a downward road, Owens, who is founder and president of the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP), said at the event at the National Press Club. And this president has done more to hurt the American people than any president, as I see it, in my lifetime and in history.

He even has a hitler like muzz.

bill-owens-2-600x350.jpg

Isn't that true of everyone...especially opinionated ultraliberals ?

Here's more: “President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder have turned their backs on the values the American people hold dear, values particularly cherished in the black community: values like marriage, which should be strengthened and promoted, rather than weakened and undermined,” says a statement by the Coalition of African American Pastors that has been posted online with their impeachment petition.

I think you need to replace that chip in your brain

Why is that...ultraliberals believe in good and bad hate.

For example they think it is OK to wish death on George Bush but not a death row prisoner who killed a copper.

During a press conference on Tuesday in Washington, D.C., to announce a signature campaign to impeach U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Rev. Bill Owens said President Barack Obama has hurt the American people.

Were on a downward road, Owens, who is founder and president of the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP), said at the event at the National Press Club. And this president has done more to hurt the American people than any president, as I see it, in my lifetime and in history.

bill-owens-2-600x350.jpg

You do love to highlight your token blacks. Reminds me of the RNC when they keep showing the two blacks in the convention center. Over and over again to make it look like there are more there. Lmao

you really don't think racism is just for whites did you ?

Come on lefty...you know I'm not a ultraliberal.

“The belief that one race – whites – should rule all others.” Chris Matthews MSNBS

“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it — in that prejudice and racism — and they just have to die!” Oprah

I haven't looked this up BUT read it just the same:

Seattle schools say only whites can be racist By Warner Todd Huston

The systematic subordination of members of targeted racial groups who have relatively little social power in the United States (Blacks, Latino/as, Native Americans, and Asians), by the members of the agent racial group who have relatively more social power (Whites).

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/huston/060518

not what I was talking about . blacks are as racist as whites as are Hispanic . and Asian, native Americans as well,

Hispanic are vary racist against whites as are blacks , and I'm not saying it is without reason , but walls are there and dislike and distrust are the same . no mater what people say . even in a war , in the same company . there are bigots .

Yes, and if it was a white person with a similar opinion??

Let's hear if you can answer it...

That's not a complete sentence/question. Try English, Mr. American and I'll answer.

The favorite game of the racist right is to find blacks that dislike the president, as if that proves anything. The only thing it proves is how shockingly racist they are.

That's not a complete sentence/question. Try English, Mr. American and I'll answer.

The favorite game of the racist right is to find blacks that dislike the president, as if that proves anything. The only thing it proves is how shockingly racist they are.

I know...who can believe that a black person would not like Barack Obama, I mean they made a song and everything!

bill-owens-2-600x350.jpg

......he may have a hitler muzz. But, he ain't lyin' at all...

You do love to highlight your token blacks. Reminds me of the RNC when they keep showing the two blacks in the convention center. Over and over again to make it look like there are more there. Lmao

.......your Calamity Organizer will single-handedly produce more Black Conservatives with his lies and antics.....

...perhaps I should thank him ...