How Racist Is Your State !

zarus

Well we know that sometimes our own personal life experiences often dictate our own reality.

And the US still to this very day have problems with race in all areas. Here is a list of the states below that are ranked based on the experiences and environments of others combined.

So let me ask you guys this. Just how racist is your state ? :)

See the link below and then tell us please.

Here it is. http://www.thetoptens.com/most-racists-states-us/

In Missouri racism is alive and well.

st louis is a $h!thole. i went through there once. trashiest city i've ever been in. pulled up at a gas station and a old black man

ran up on me rambling incoherently something about black muslims. i remember just looking at him and not really knowing how to react

to his racist $h!t.

yeah they hate blacks so much they voted for obama three times.

the problem with dumb asses like you, is that you think only white people are racist.

i think the most racist state i've ever been in is illinois. or really, not illinois as a state, but chicago as a city. very segregated and very "ethnic" in certain parts.

So what. Lots of people lived segregated or in one race only neighborhoods. That doesnt make them racist.

then what does, in your opinion? because i honestly don't have a problem with segregation. what do YOU define as "racism"?

Its when you have someone who is in a position of power or authority who is in a system of law and uses it in order to keep or hold someone back, or participate in an act of injustice towards a minority with intent.

In Missouri racism is alive and well.

Its a MidWestern Dixie state like Kentucky.

Top ten

What about your state.

Its when you have someone who is in a position of power or authority who is in a system of law and uses it in order to keep or hold someone back, or participate in an act of injustice towards a minority with intent.

can you link or paste these so called laws which you think oppress the minority? i can, actually. obamacare is a great example of such a law.

It said California was still really racist but mostly because the minorities hated all the White people. Southern states were racist because the white people hated minorities. Interesting, good job zarus, you actually did something useful for once.

Well we know that sometimes our own personal life experiences often dictate our own reality.

And the US still to this very day have problems with race in all areas. Here is a list of the states below that are ranked based on the experiences and environments of others combined.

Back on the race wagon again???

GET OVER IT, old purple gums!

Back on the race wagon again???

GET OVER IT, old purple gums!

Reading the comments from most of the people in the link is either stories from minorities about how white people are racist or about how they hate white people because they think they are better than everyone. In other words all the comments are from minorities who are racist against whites.

I wonder which states do the most race-baiting which helps keep racism alive? Tolerance by country... THE LEAST RACIALLY TOLERANT COUNTRIES

40% + (of individuals surveyed would not want a person of another race as a neighbour)

India, Jordan

30 - 39.9%

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea

20 - 39.9%

France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Algeria, Morocco, Mali, Zambia, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Bangladesh, Hong Kong

THE MOST TOLERANT COUNTRIES

0 to 4.9%

United States, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Guatemala, Britain, Sweden, Norway, Latvia, Australia, New Zealand

5 - 9.9%

Chile, Peru, Mexico, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Croatia, Japan, Pakistan, South Africa

10 - 14.9%

Finland, Poland, Ukraine, Italy, Greece, Czech Republic, Slovakia

15 - 19.9%

Venezuela, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Macedonia, Ethiopia, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Russia, China

Source: World Values Survey

I live in a southern state but we didn't make the top ten, guess we'll have to work harder. I had a converstation just yesterday with 2 people that came here from Vietnam several years ago, they were telling me about all the businesses and states they've lived in and said they loved the south. They even talked about racism and said the worst places they had lived and ran businesses in were Wisconsin and Pennsylvania when it came to the most racist and rude people they had ever met.

Here's another example of libs sticking their nose into other peoples business...

bilinghd.gif

"Why even Latino parents are rejecting a program designed for their children's benefit"

"BUT has it produced the desired results in the classroom? The accumulated research of the past thirty years reveals almost no justification for teaching children in their native languages to help them learn either English or other subjects -- and these are the chief objectives of all legislation and judicial decisions in this field. Self-esteem is not higher among limited-English students who are taught in their native languages, and stress is not higher among children who are introduced to English from the first day of school -- though self-esteem and stress are the factors most often cited by advocates of bilingual teaching."

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/issues/98may/biling.htm

California is STILL the best state in the country if you ask me. I do notice a certain amount of racism toward Hispanics as thier % of the population increases. I believe this is due to fear. But, I can't think of anywhere I'd rather live than California.