Same Sex Marriage

Interracial marriages are one kind of marriage that is almost guaranteed to fail, most of the time from "Incompatibility of personality"..

Incompatibility of Personality makes it easier to read, than what it really is to go through personally.
Its a VERY, VERY bitter divorce !!!!!!!!

And yet its legal.

So why not same sex marriage, that up to this point has a low divorce rate amongst those willing to do that ?

Personality differences? Wtf. The white girls get tired having to get pounded by the huge black cocks and there is no such thing as same sex marriage maybe same sex union?

Wrong. Marriage equality and the recognition of same-sex marriage is, in time, going to be nationally accepted. Bigots like you are quickly becoming irrelevant, and that is a very good thing for the country.

Hell, I am not even against inter species marriage.. I know some people want to marry their pets

I don't care if you want to marry a rock or a tree

Whatever we call it a Union or a Marriage.. Then the vocabulary should apply to all people equally

Exactly it can't be called marriage cause that is not the definition now union yes

Marriage is an emotional and intellectual committment. It is not something requiring the state to be involved in.

same sex attraction is an abnormal sexual response. Normalizing a mental dysfunction is a travesty. That is what state sanctioned marriage of same sex couples would do.

There are minnows which are asexual.. is this an abnormal sexual response??

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/01/5/l_015_01.html

I get your point though.. My belief is that if every human were homosexual we have the scientific capability to still procreate

when minnows become a voting block, we should have this discussion again!

I have reached a point where I don't give a rat's ass about what other folks do that doesn't get in my wallet or where I can't get away from it.

Whatever gets your rocks off short of bestiality and pedophilia.....that I don't have to look at.

Do it at home.....twerking young girls or fat old dudes....what you do behind closed doors is between you and (insert diety, cult, lgbt council etc here)

really Vince.. what is sexually abnormal?? Who are we to judge???

Only like 2% of the people are attracted to the other sex and they occupy like 99% of all posts on the internet

a fetus, plant, "lesser" animal and man all struggle to preserve their respective existence. It is the default mode of carbon based organisms. It is the function of society-mutual preservation. All organisms have their respective methods of procreation. Humans have two genders, the union of which brings forth life. The anus is the means by which toxic substances and waste are eliminated from the human body, so male same sex activity is both degrading men to another role (female, a perversion of order) and seeking death. This is abnormal. Many lesbians are that way as they were molested prior to puberty, and so their "attraction" to women is more the need for intamacy, hut an aversion to the male form/function-again, an abnormality.

who is to judge? Science

I have reached a point where I don't give a rat's ass about what other folks do that doesn't get in my wallet or where I can't get away from it.

Whatever gets your rocks off short of bestiality and pedophilia.....that I don't have to look at.

Do it at home.....twerking young girls or fat old dudes....what you do behind closed doors is between you and (insert diety, cult, lgbt council etc here)

short of bestiality and pedophilia\\

But.....why draw a line there? You seem to be a bigot yourself. There are plenty of people (zoo's) who get off with an animal.

So, you have no problem with cutting an animals throat but you do have a problem with a man and a horse getting jiggy with it?

Technically

Marriage is when you unite two different things to create something new and totally different.

In auto assembly plants, the marriage station is where the chassis and body are married to create the vehicle.

In building construction, and bolt and a nut are married to create a connection,

And in chemistry, two different elements are married to create a compound

What you guys are talking about is the same as trying to marry two chassis, or two bolts, and two atoms of the same element

Now, I ain't necessarily opposed to what you are trying to do, but it ain't going to be a marriage

It'll be another perversion of the English language that Liberals are famous for, like changing the word gay to mean queer and changing the word assault to mean ugly

You think that changing the meaning of a word as old as recorded history is going to make it okay to stick your pecker in some guy's ass. Well, if that's what floats your boat, go right ahead and get shit on your dick, I don't care the least little bit

But it ain't going to be a marriage,,,,

Interracial marriages are one kind of marriage that is almost guaranteed to fail, most of the time from "Incompatibility of personality"..

Incompatibility of Personality makes it easier to read, than what it really is to go through personally.

Its a VERY, VERY bitter divorce !!!!!!!!

And yet its legal.

So why not same sex marriage, that up to this point has a low divorce rate amongst those willing to do that ?

There is not nor ever been any ban on homosexual "marriage" because it doesn't exist. Homoxexual partnerships are not the same thing as marriage .... despite sometimes having some surface similarities.

Marriage is the union intended for life between one man and one or more women. Homosexual partnerships do not meet that criteria, regardless of their level of commitment to each other and the existence of husband/wife role-playing.

So do homosexuals partnerships deserve unequal recognition by law??

What do you mean "unequal?" They are not the same thing. Do for-profit businesses and non-profit businesses deserve unequal recognition by the law?

What special provisions of law would you like to see for people who are in a homosexual parntership with one or more persons of the same sex?

What do you mean "unequal?" They are not the same thing. Do for-profit businesses and non-profit businesses deserve unequal recognition by the law?

What special provisions of law would you like to see for people who are in a homosexual parntership with one or more persons of the same sex?

hello. Your logic is interesting. I hope to learn from u. Thanks!

I would like to see them be treated equally as a heterosexual relationship

same tax benefits

same rights for spouses benefits

thats about it

You tell us why they should be restricted to only two people and I'll tell you why those two people should be a man and a woman

I would like to see them be treated equally as a heterosexual relationship

same tax benefits

same rights for spouses benefits

thats about it

So .... it's about money? You think that's what marriage is about?

"Mr. Blankenhorn, who opposes same-sex marriage, believes that the national debate about the issue can be rescued from the polarized clash of gut reactions, religious injunctions, emotional appeals and accusations of bigotry. He even believes the debate could provide “an invaluable opportunity for Americans to have a serious national discussion about marriage’s meaning and future.”

The problem with that debate until now, as he sees it, is that “almost always, the main focus is ‘gay,’ not ‘marriage.’ ”

Mr. Blankenhorn cites what he calls the “wafer-thin” definitions of marriage that increasingly turn up in court decisions and polemical articles about same-sex ties: “a unique expression of a private bond and profound love”; “a private arrangement between parties committed to love”; “the exclusive commitment of two individuals to each other.”

Some of this commitment talk sounds sweet, and some of it, like “committed, interdependent partnerships between consenting adults,” sounds more like a real estate transaction than a marriage. But for Mr. Blankenhorn, these definitions miss the point. He is amused, for instance, at their neo-Victorian avoidance of any mention of sex. Similarly, these definitions dodge any mention of children and parenthood. They emphasize marriage as private and too diverse (“unique”) to be pinned down.

On the contrary, Mr. Blankenhorn writes, marriage is a “social institution,” a set of shared understandings and public meanings that shape expectations and conduct. Marriage has evolved and, yes, may be “constantly evolving”; here Mr. Blankenhorn moves through biology, prehistory, history and anthropology, from ancient Mesopotamia to the Trobriand Islands. But marriage fundamentally involves sexual intercourse and the affiliation — emotionally, practically and legally — between any child created and both parents." http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/23/us/23beliefs.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

You tell us why they should be restricted to only two people and I'll tell you why those two people should be a man and a woman

I believe a man with more than one wife constitutes marriage. But no the other way around.

Marriage is a biologically driven evolutionary construct of human society.

Actually there are some statistics going around that say a white men and black women have the lowest divorce rates of any ethnic pairings. If a white man marries a black women, he is less likely to get divorced than if he marries a white woman.

I am a white American and I dated a Hispanic woman for 3 years. That's my only experience. I lived with a Hispanic woman and her parents spoke Spanish at her. They left messages on her phone in Spanish. I learned some.

Gay marriage today. Marry your sister tomorrow. Who are you to judge. The persecution and discrimination of gays is equal to or greater than what happened to the blacks. Who gave anyone the right to tell me i cannot marry my mother. I loved her and she loved me. What right does anyone have to tell me i cannot marry my brother. A father should be able to marry his son. Health insurance covers the child until the child is 26. Marriage covers the child with health insurance as long as the persons are married. Why can't a man marry a goat. A woman a dog. This discrimination is just not right. When we legalize all and any of these unions i hope we can immediately start legislation allowing these people to adopt. It's for the children. There are too many judgmental people right now but we are surely headed to a more enlightened society.

I am more worried about the side effects of cannibalism in Papua New Guinea than gays getting married.

As some woman once pointed out to me, if they are married, then they are less promiscuous, so there is a clear way to ease your mind about same sex promiscuity.