DU calling for civil war between liberals vs conservatives

fargo

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=4547962

"The next civil war is coming. It is almost inevitable. And it will be not unlike the first American civil war - but this time it will be conservative vs. liberal. Actually it will be heavily armed and dangerous morons against the sane people of this country. It just seems that the heavily armed dangerous morons tend to vote republican. Most sane, or educated, or well traveled people tend to vote for a saner party. The tea-party® destroyed the Republican party and I will forever be in their debt.

If they want to fight, they should be reminded that we currently control the nukes"

"The next civil war is coming. It is almost inevitable. And it will be not unlike the first American civil war - but this time it will be conservative vs. liberal. Actually it will be heavily armed and dangerous morons against the sane people of this country. It just seems that the heavily armed dangerous morons tend to vote republican. Most sane, or educated, or well traveled people tend to vote for a saner party. The tea-party® destroyed the Republican party and I will forever be in their debt.

If they want to fight, they should be reminded that we currently control the nukes"

Yawn. Oops, I yawned again.

Imagine a civil war where ancestors walk away from institutional denial and attempt to live in the same atmosphere as equally created ancestry.

the end of civic prides washing away understanding so everybody must pick a faith to believe in or else.

thugocracy is on its deathbed. Symbolism has lost its value and character roles don't mind what if scenarios. Peace at last.

it's some guys opinion on a message board.

and in the original post at DU there is a sarcasm sign behind the nuke remark, like this: "If they want to fight, they should be reminded that we currently control the nukes. (now THAT is sarcasm.gif )."

leave fake news to the professionals at Faux

pathetic

Never happen. The second some wannabe militia group rears it's ugly head, the President will use the military to squash them like a bug. It will require a minimal effort on their part.

Your dictators exacerbate this charade...Liberal vs Conservative...it is DIVIDE and RULE.

The US is a one Party dictatorship. When you peasants wake up and realise this... you will stop fighting each other and try to get a bit of democracy back.

Never happen. The second some wannabe militia group rears it's ugly head, the President will use the military to squash them like a bug. It will require a minimal effort on their part.

Would Kinda makes our prez look hypocritical if that happens, after all of the rhetoric about the violence overseas being halted!!!

We know who will start the civil war. It will be the Confederacy of dullards again. Libs don't want to fight.

I say this to to the liberals, You don't control sh it you limp wristed pu ss ies.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

I like this concept, but I would change the second part, to a well trained ram using its noggin to spear the wolves head on. Running away only leaves the wolves at the advantage of attacking from behind as predators do naturally to save their own butt from personal injuries from prey talented enough to defend itself.

that is why global progressives hate the "Stand your ground law.". they want the public to wait to be rescued from themselves.

Ive been saying this for years. I don't know about nukes but libs have destroyed this beloved country to something unrecognizable. Being a non-lib myself, I would gladly side, at least temporarily, with the cons in kicking asses. It would be awesome to see floods of libs on a raft to Cuba instead of the other way around.

We could just have an all out war with every single person trying to kill other people in a total blood-cult blood letting. Why just have liberals and conservatives? What we will have is a total American exhuberant mass killing with people running crazy, their mouths open in a continuous scream, consuming vast quantities of coffee and cigarettes and blowing their minds listening to music that only has one single chord playing and vomit flying in a stream out of the singer's mouth while everyone kills everyone. The enemy being relaxation.

HAHAHA if they are so sane and educated, while believing a civil war with "Heavily armed dangerous morons" why the F&$K don't they arm themselves? Come on guy common sense here...they don't have that though I guess. Not only that but if you think that a nuke is a deterrent from a civil war you are crazy! What is the government gonna do? Nuke their own soil? Where do people like you come from?

You gotta make an allowance that you're dealing with Fargo. He's one of your boys, a con holer like you!