Is Facebook safe?

Being the opinionated bastid I am, I need to get on Facebook to make comments to articles in my local newspaper(online)! I think that is BS, and hate it!

I looked at all their conditions and it just seems that there is NO PRIVACY whatsoever!

I am a very private person, and do not like NSA spying and past enemies looking at me to create shiit.

Are any of you on Facebook? If so, is there a way for me to remain anonymous and just use it for what I need to?

Also, I am not able to view any comments on infowars.com any more, and do not know what to do to remedy that. I get a kick out of the viewers comments, and get a healthy shot of paranoia from the site.

I use Google and Firefox as my browsers, if that matters. I think I may be lacking something like Adobe or whatever.

really, nowhere on the internet is safe. i do use an alias on facebook. always have. but i don't think that really matters. i think the NSA

or anyone else who wants to knows who i am there knows my real name.. pm me your facebook, if you want though. the people i respect here, whether lib or con are FB friends with me. i have respect for you like that, too. but you can't get away from this internet thing if you participate in it. if you say the wrong things, you will be on a watchlist. believe me....i know.

Have you tried making a "Nukin Futz" account?

I know several people who use fictitious face book accounts,,,,

Are you saying facebook has soks posting there also? Gee, how to stack statistical averages for the news media and marketing strategies. Bet nobody figures that out and calls it a conspiracy theory with all this conspiring going on in plain sight.

Are any of you on Facebook? If so, is there a way for me to remain anonymous and just use it for what I need to?

When a computer program monitors all digit data, there are no bodies watching what gets posted by anyone until a specific set of syllables triggers a need to have eyes see what was taking place.

Technological watchdogs that do exactly as programmed, where with human inspection there are always doubts about the honesty of what is being done to others being psychological manipulated.by third, fourth, and fifth party interventions making sure every ideology keeps their character roles in line with the narrative..

Being the opinionated bastid I am, I need to get on Facebook to make comments to articles in my local newspaper(online)! I think that is BS, and hate it!

I looked at all their conditions and it just seems that there is NO PRIVACY whatsoever!

I am a very private person, and do not like NSA spying and past enemies looking at me to create shiit.

Also, I am not able to view any comments on infowars.com any more, and do not know what to do to remedy that. I get a kick out of the viewers comments, and get a healthy shot of paranoia from the site.

I use Google and Firefox as my browsers, if that matters. I think I may be lacking something like Adobe or whatever.

facebook is NOT safe. And dont use tor

I think it's hard to expect any privacy anymore, especially Facebook. If you are doing something you don't want a chance to come out in 10, 20 years, do it face to face..

Look at all the things you can figure out about the average person just by looking at their Internet history. If you've looked for hookers on a call girl website, somewhere it may be in a profile that you like hookers!

really, nowhere on the internet is safe. i do use an alias on facebook. always have. but i don't think that really matters. i think the NSA

or anyone else who wants to knows who i am there knows my real name.. pm me your facebook, if you want though. the people i respect here, whether lib or con are FB friends with me. i have respect for you like that, too. but you can't get away from this internet thing if you participate in it. if you say the wrong things, you will be on a watchlist. believe me....i know.

Thanks!

I am probably already on watchlists and don't know it. There is so much about my life I cannot reveal to anyone, no, nothing criminal, but a lot of political shiit going all the way back to Nixon and certain guvie agencies and bad ass gangs of organized criminals that could be after me, just for knowing too much! My life has been so crazy, that every day I wonder how in the Hell it happened like it did!?

Well, you are pretty cool, Lew. You know when I am just kidding, and when I am just jousting history with you and being a jerk.

We don;t have to insult and flame others to get our point accross, and can actually have some interesting discussions here!

Am I paranoid? You bet! And for good reasons! :unsure:

When a computer program monitors all digit data, there are no bodies watching what gets posted by anyone until a specific set of syllables triggers a need to have eyes see what was taking place.

Technological watchdogs that do exactly as programmed, where with human inspection there are always doubts about the honesty of what is being done to others being psychological manipulated.by third, fourth, and fifth party interventions making sure every ideology keeps their character roles in line with the narrative..

+++Understood!

As fast as FB is dying.. they would love to have Nuckin Futz join,,, Another John Doe would be accepted

I use my real name (there are millions of me when you search) but post no other info.. My Family loves it I am not so into it

Use an anonymous email to join.. dont get any friends

Thanks! I have an extra email I never use.

As fast as FB is dying.. they would love to have Nuckin Futz join,,, Another John Doe would be accepted

I use my real name (there are millions of me when you search) but post no other info.. My Family loves it I am not so into it

Use an anonymous email to join.. dont get any friends

I don't have any friends. That's why I'm here on NHB.

I don't trust friends. I only have a couple for friends, and can't really trust them either.

Social media is a waste of time. I don't do face(palm)book. I don't even have a cell phone. I see everyone walking around with their noses stuck in their smartphones and I don't want to be like them. If you want to get ahold of me, leave a message on my home voice recorder. I might call you back.

And no facebook is not safe. The internet is not safe. That's why I use a VPN and other measures when surfing at home.

Facistbook is not safe at all, but I tend to think it's impossible to play it safe if you go on the internet at all.

Especially if you espouse extreme conservative or anti-government views. I know of many ppl whom were placed in facebook "jail" that is, suspended for talking bad about this Administration.

I have a facistbook account, but I mainly only speak to co-workers who are friends and family. Occasionally, I talk politics, but if I really want to jump into the political waters, I will go to the tea party community, which is like Facebook, but without all the liberal nonsense.

Having a phony name offers little in the name of protection. Odds are that if the NSA has the resources to spy on every one of us, that they can find out who you are.

Interesting... I know of no one who has gotten kicked of Facebook.. My friends don't cause trouble

I probably shouldn't have said "extreme conservative views", as that is a misnomer. It's more like "common sense views."

Facebook is a drag. I used it once then got rid of it. Of course it was released information that the NSA basically collects data from it, and dumb criminals always post their latest crimes onto it. Then didnt the president of Brazil or Venezuela tell everyone of his citizens to stop using Facebook because the USA was spying on them through it?

http://hackersnewsbulletin.com/2013/07/if-you-fear-about-us-spying-stop-using-google-and-facebook-now-says-germany.html

I usually use this instead of google to search:

https://ixquick.com/eng/?

Supposedly they delete all your searches daily and use a different method to scrape results.

Nuckin,

I use facebook for family only, I dont allow business contacts nor do i have friends on there. My family is huge and its all a family pic thing and bs chats. I dont post much but i do look at family pics.

If you are going to do it. Take the laptop to a coffee shop and create a yahoo account and sign up there in a public place, then access threw several ip sites when you do. then youll have at least some sort of privacy at least very minimal.

dont make a nf name that can be traced back to here make a fresh name and then you can friend all you favorite lib lawmakers.

I do see a few people do political posts on fb but i dont enter the fray, as lews said I too am probably on thier lists with the bs i spew here and other places. free speech 1st amendment baby! Most of my posts are done all in fun so if they ever haul me in they can see over the years that its what i say it is.

Im not scared of them.

I made the mistake of looking at a ad for t shirts from famous gay bars...next thing I knew I was bombarded with homosexual ads.

So what does that tell you about facebook ?

BTW: Just by reading your thread, the Government is able to read my mind with super computers they have in the basement of the Pentagon.

I don't trust friends. I only have a couple for friends, and can't really trust them either.

Trust yourself

Trust yourself to do the things that only you know best

Trust yourself

Trust yourself to do whats right and not be second-guessed

Dont trust me to show you beauty

When beauty may only turn to rust

If you need somebody you can trust, trust yourself

Trust yourself

Trust yourself to know the way that will prove true in the end

Trust yourself

Trust yourself to find the path where there is no if and when

Dont trust me to show you the truth

When the truth may only be ashes and dust

If you want somebody you can trust, trust yourself

Well, youre on your own, you always were

In a land of wolves and thieves

Dont put your hope in ungodly man

Or be a slave to what somebody else believes

Trust yourself

And you wont be disappointed when vain people let you down

Trust yourself

And look not for answers where no answers can be found

Dont trust me to show you love

When my love may be only lust

If you want somebody you can trust, trust yourself

Copyright © 1985 by Special Rider Music

615ptwSwJpL._SY300_.jpg

Is there a fee? I didn't know that.

I viewed it for years, and never had to pay a fee! Maybe its a donation?

R U sure!

i'm not sure, either. there may be, though. i used to read the indianapolis star for free online, but now they want me to pay a subscription

fee to read it. i think $h!t is coming down to that.