Scott Walker explains

Zaro

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker ® explained on Sunday that he had refused to accept $119 million in federal money to expand Medicaid health care services for the poorest residents of his state because he loved taxpayers.

Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin (D) argued, however, that Walker had effectively turned down $4.4 billion over a decade because of a political disagreement.

“These Republican governors have, because they don’t like the president, because they want to make a political point, are hurting their constituents,” Shumlin noted.

“Cause I love the taxpayers,” Walker shot back, arguing that the federal government would eventually break its promise to the states. “I don’t want to put them at risk.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/23/scott-walker-i-rejected-medicaid-health-care-funds-because-i-love-the-taxpayers/

Progressive are ruthless and relentless. They will not be stopped making sure every body pays to play reality's roles of career civic duty to God, Country, and family of mankind through their divine plan of ruling life using planned obsolescense and plausible deniability Teaching ancestors to play strwmen, tinmen, and lionhearted individuals saving hypothetical values.

Liber's love slaves ....

“I don’t think the measure of success in government is how many people are dependent on government,” Walker told Fox News host Chris Wallace. “I want them to no longer be dependent because we empowered them to get good jobs, family-supporting careers in the private sector. And that’s part of our philosophy.”

The Wisconsin governor claimed that his government had found a way to cover 224,000 more people even without taking the federal money.

Love how you pick and choose facts in an article.

Imagine if Walker was in the White House...He could save our Country from the progressives trying to bankrupt us.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker ® explained on Sunday that he had refused to accept $119 million in federal money to expand Medicaid health care services for the poorest residents of his state because he loved taxpayers.

Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin (D) argued, however, that Walker had effectively turned down $4.4 billion over a decade because of a political disagreement.

“These Republican governors have, because they don’t like the president, because they want to make a political point, are hurting their constituents,” Shumlin noted.

“Cause I love the taxpayers,” Walker shot back, arguing that the federal government would eventually break its promise to the states. “I don’t want to put them at risk.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/23/scott-walker-i-rejected-medicaid-health-care-funds-because-i-love-the-taxpayers/

A state not accepting federal money? Don't see a problem with that.

How did a single Southern family keep hundreds of slaves on the plantation?

By keeping them disarmed and making them believe they needed the slave owner to provide for them, that's how,,,,

the law protects 90% from understanding what 9% deny openly because they believe what the 1% told them to think about, or else face public execution for crimes against humanity's laws that rule what needs to be known to follow orders without questioning the authority of "Don't do what I do, do as I say it must be done. or else.".

Persuasion of power is might

power of persuasion is right and never absolutely correct about anything specific.

The left is in a panic...their policies have always failed so their only recourse is to smear their opponents.

They're in big trouble in Nov. and they know it! :)

looks like he's refusing to buy votes. that's not normal politician behavior. he needs to accept the bribe money and go with it.

that's america.

Thinking the world revolves around him, that is normal political behavior. The citizens of Wisconsin will need healthcare long after he's forgotten. Which won't take long in his case.

Thinking the world revolves around him, that is normal political behavior. The citizens of Wisconsin will need healthcare long after he's forgotten. Which won't take long in his case.

the citizens of wisconsin aren't being denied healthcare. you fools think only the government can save you. you're like retarded children

who beg for dependence.

looks like he's refusing to buy votes. that's not normal politician behavior. he needs to accept the bribe money and go with it.

that's america.

+1

Our liberal friends are gobsmacked that someone would ever think twice about taking borrowed or printed "free" money.

looks like he's refusing to buy votes.

at the expense of the poor. a real hero of the right

The left is in a panic...their policies have always failed so their only recourse is to smear their opponents.

what's the smear?

obamacare does not help the poor. quite the opposite. all your idiot welfare entitlement programs are destructive to poor people. keeps

them in chains.

well it's a free country. they voted for it when they voted for obama

well it's a free country. they voted for it when they voted for obama

no. it's not a free country. hasn't been for quite some time. and yes....voters are idiots. you offer people "free stuff" and they'll

generally grab it, not knowing there's a hook hidden in the warm fuzzy package. once they feel the barb go into their hand, it's too

late to stop the pain. so the government hands them another warm fuzzy package and tells them this one stops the pain. they grab at

it again like idiots. it just keeps going on and on.

then it should be easy for you GOPhers to convince them with your schtick.

apparently they are not as dumb as you would like them to be and that's why Obama won

i've only voted democrat in my life. i was an idiot then. voting for the gop would make me an idiot again.

i don't vote anymore because i'm not stupid enough to fall for the trickery. democracy is a scam.