Sign in to follow this  
Dontlooknow

Arizona passes law that you can refuse service over religion.

its a very slippery slope.What are they going to refuse service at hospitals now because you might be gay?

u must hate obama care then. It will discriminate for many reasons.

its a very slippery slope.

What are they going to refuse service at hospitals now because you might be gay?

you are too retarded to respond to

you fkn dumbazz...

try reading the law

it would be the first time you ever had a clue what you are talking about

I don't like obamacare. i think it was a waste of time.

it doesnt matter what you like dumbazz...

you voted for the unaffordablecareTAX

you reelected the unaffordablecareTAX

you proved you love it

you proved you own it

You call it Bigotry and Hatred and Christians call it discriminating against the diseased lifestyle of homosexuality.

The Bible calls homosexuality an abomination, thus Jesus would call homosexuality an abomination

Spoken as if you know a gnat's arse about the mind of Jesus. News to you - he disagreed with much of the Torah. He just likely disagreed with condemning any child of God, including homosexuals for all we know. And let's face it, there is no denying he had a VERY close relationship with his apostles (all men) and especially enjoyed the company of one in particular.

Before you make an azz of yourself attempting to 'fill in the blanks' for Jesus, maybe you should get to know him better.

u must hate obama care then. It will discriminate for many reasons.

Name some, then provide some evidence ACA to back up this alleged discriminate, you fraudulent pile of excrement.

•Arizona needs SB 1062 to protect the religious freedom rights of every citizen.

•In America, people should be free to live and work according to their faith. Our nation was founded upon the ideal of religious freedom and the right to freely walk your faith.

People don't forfeit their religious freedom rights simply because they go to work or start a business.

•No one should ever be forced to choose between their conscience or religious beliefs and their profession. The Constitution doesn’t only guarantee our “freedom to worship” but our freedom to practice and promote our faith. Americans don’t have to leave their faith and convictions at their church door; we have the right to carry it with us in all aspects of our lives.

•Arizona’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act needs to be updated. Due to the growing hostility towards religious freedom in our nation, it is vital that Arizona law clearly protects the religious liberty of every citizen.

•Participation in religious communities should be celebrated, not penalized. Persecuting individuals or groups for their religious beliefs creates second-class citizens who are seen as less valuable because of their faith.

•This law clarifies and strengthens existing law protecting religious freedom. In recent years, Arizona has taken significant steps to ensure the religious freedom rights of every individual. Updating the state’s RFRA is an important piece of this effort.

Spoken as if you know a gnat's arse about the mind of Jesus you ignorant, drug addled, shut in. Jesus disagreed with much of the Torah. He just likely disagreed with condemning any child of God, including homosexuals for all we know. And let's face it, there is no denying he had a VERY close relationship with his apostles (all men) and especially enjoyed the company of one in particular.

Before you make an ass of yourself attempting to 'fill in the blanks' for Jesus, maybe you should get to know him better.

Name some, then provide some evidence ACA to back up this alleged discriminate, you fraudulent pile of excrement.

POW! The great Oz Speaks!!

cli1rus needs some edjukatyion

Is Jan brewer asleep and peaceful? Or is she trying to craft a speech about how mistaken the GOP is????

its a very slippery slope.

What are they going to refuse service at hospitals now because you might be gay?

Is the hospital a private institution? You liber's love seperation of church and state, what's the problem?

Is Jan brewer asleep and peaceful? Or is she trying to craft a speech about how mistaken the GOP is????

Read the bill dumb ass...

why should a church be forced to perform a gay wedding ?

thats what this is all about

not the stupid strawmen you dumbazz libloons keep parroting...

get a clue you losers...

Is the hospital a private institution? You liber's love seperation of church and state, what's the problem?

Read the bill dumb ass...

then i wonder why the superbowl in jeopardy if it not a big deal?

do they allow gays to give blood ?

Gay male blood donor controversy

The gay male blood donor controversy refers to the dispute over prohibitions on donations of blood or tissue for organ transplants from men who have sex with men (MSM), a classification of men who engage (or have engaged in the past) in sex with other men, regardless of whether they identify themselves as gay, bisexual, or otherwise. Opposition to the prohibition is most frequently addressed in terms of gay men. The MSM group is considered to be at high risk for HIV/AIDS and the AIDS pandemic was first identified in gay communities. MSM are also at high risk for some types of hepatitis and syphilis. These pathogens can be transmitted in blood transfusions. Restrictions on donors are sometimes called "deferrals" since blood donors who are found ineligible may be accepted at a later date. The restrictions vary from country to country, and in many cases men are deferred who have not had sex with men for many years. The restrictions affect these men and any female sex partners. They do not otherwise affect women, including women who have sex with women. Critics of many of the deferrals claim these policies are not supported by medical science.[1]

Many LGBT organizations view the restrictions on donation as based on homophobia and not based on valid medical concern since donations are rigorously tested to rule out donors that are infected. They state the deferrals are based on stereotypes.[1] Proponents of the lifetime restriction defend it because of the risk of false negative test results[2] and because the MSM population in developed countries tends to have a relatively high prevalence of HIV/AIDS infection.[3] Studies have found, to varying extents, that the potential risk of transfusion of HIV infected blood would increase if MSM were allowed to donate blood.[4] Opponents of prohibitions against MSM point out that screening of donors should focus on sexual behavior as well as safe sex practices, and any use of needles regardless of why they are used.[1] Some groups in favor of lifting the restrictions support a waiting period after the blood is donated when the donor is considered to have had behavior considered higher risk, and before it is used, to match the blood bank's window of testing methods.[1] Depending on the testing method used, the window to detect HIV can be as short as three weeks (NAT testing method), or as long as three months (serology testing method).[1]

I can see it now. sorry mama your pregnant and not married i can't serve you.

That isn't what we are talking about. Read the bill.

You are comparing the westboro baptist church to african americans? LOL!

There are parellels

In other words a distinction with out a difference. LOL!

try reading the law

SB 1062 is intended to amend Section 41-1493 of the Arizona Revised Statutes, which prevents "any law, including state and local laws, ordinances, rules, regulations and policies" from "substantially burden[ing]" a person's exercise of religion, unless the burden is the least restrictive means of furthering a "compelling government interest". SB 1062 revises it by expanding the definition of person in the article from "a religious assembly or institution" to also include "any individual, association, partnership, corporation, church," "estate, trust, foundation or other legal entity",[6] and allows for religious-freedom as a claim or defense in lawsuits "regardless of whether the government is a party to the proceeding."[6]

it ain't a pro christian bill, it's a religious bill and it just so happens that christianity isn't the only religion practiced in AZ

Ok read the law. still feel the same way.

liar

lets see the law you read, link it...

you havent got a clue about the law, every post you spew proves it

you didnt even get the title in the op right

dumbazz...

it ain't a pro christian bill, it's a religious bill and it just so happens that christianity isn't the only religion practiced in AZ

I never said it was dumbazz

your wikiresponse had nothing to do with my post you quoted

dumbazz...

try reading the law, then quote the law when you make your dumbazz strawman claims...

Spoken as if you know a gnat's arse about the mind of Jesus. News to you - he disagreed with much of the Torah. He just likely disagreed with condemning any child of God, including homosexuals for all we know. And let's face it, there is no denying he had a VERY close relationship with his apostles (all men) and especially enjoyed the company of one in particular.

Before you make an azz of yourself attempting to 'fill in the blanks' for Jesus, maybe you should get to know him better.

I didnt know you were that....unintelligent. quite simply, my deluded wanna be woman, finite funding. As taxes increase to pay for the upward spiraling costs (see the swedish system) there will be even more restrictions put on health care, and no doubt based on viability.

sucks to be you

jesus was a homo

conservatives are idiots

yup

they can't tell $hit from shinola