Sign in to follow this  
Zaro

angry crowd runs Zimmerman out of Miami

I figured that !

It doesn't matter to ultraliberals, just as long as the name Zimmerman and negativity are linked...they are happy.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Because Zimmerman did the unforgivable sin of defending himself against a vicious beating from a thug .................. A BLACK THUG, at that.

Liberals will make anyones life a living hellhole IF they can further their extremist agenda, even a little.

Liberals WANT race division.

Liberals were hoping they could use Martin's death to do away with the SYG laws, even though liberals have absolutely no idea what SYG law even means.

Like a bunch of dogs .............. Once one dog barks, the rest of the dogs bark too, even though the other dogs have absolutely no idea what the first dog is barking for. :)

LMFAO

Gee, Isabel posted THIS, and I am STILL waiting for ole' Izzy's proof that it ACTUALLY happened.

photo-14692.gif?_r=1384364061

• 17,670 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:24 AM

Chuck!, on 22 Feb 2014 - 10:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Wanna make a wild guess what "the community", in their monthly newsletter, said about Zimmerman?

Are you including the complaints members of the "community" made about him prior to the incident? The complaints that were made against him for his "aggressive" behavior?

Or are we ignoring those?
  • rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png
Republicans - Party of the Pathological

I could care less about zimmerman.. I am very sorry the Martin family lost their son to american stupidity

I could care less about zimmerman.. I am very sorry the Martin family lost their son to american stupidity

WRONG ole' fish-breath, They lost their son to Trayvon's stupidity.

Lesson learned: don't be stupid enough to attack someone that has a CCW and a legal 9mm to back it up.

They lost their son to their own poor parenting

My kids have told me I wasn't the best dad in the world, but even so, by the time they were seventeen, they knew to not go kicking the neighborhood watch guy's ass.

Why wasn't Trayvon raised to know the same?

They lost their son to their own poor parenting

My kids have told me I wasn't the best dad in the world, but even so, by the time they were seventeen, they knew to not go kicking the neighborhood watch guy's ass.

Why wasn't Trayvon raised to know the same?

Did it come out in the trial that Trayvon knew Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch guy? Did it come out in the trial that Trayvon knew he was carrying a 9mm?

Not to be pedantic, but claiming that Trayvon wasn't raised right if he attacked Zimmerman knowing Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch guy and had a 9mm leads me to believe there's evidence that Trayvon actually knew those things.

Or are you and the racist ball sack above you talking out of your flabby white azzes again?

Hey Chuck did you see this post ?

No Mack, there is no video of this happening

Not even a still picture

I figured that !

It doesn't matter to ultraliberals, just as long as the name Zimmerman and negativity are linked...they are happy.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

when he ran off, people in the crowd noticed a big brown stain on the back of his pants.

Did anyone get a picture of the stain or is that just hearsay ?

Hey Chuck did you see this post ?

I'm shunning it,,,,

Did it come out in the trial that Trayvon knew Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch guy? Did it come out in the trial that Trayvon knew he was carrying a 9mm?

Not to be pedantic, but claiming that Trayvon wasn't raised right if he attacked Zimmerman knowing Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch guy and had a 9mm leads me to believe there's evidence that Trayvon actually knew those things.

Or are you and the racist ball sack above you talking out of your flabby white azzes again?

The last time I conversed with you you ran off and hid like a bitch and I ain't about to waste any more time trying to converse with a troll like you

Go back to your candy-assed copy cat site and tell cannon that Chuck said misty is nothing but a vindictive and small minded bitch

What're you doing here anyway?

Trolling for more members for your little kiddie clubhouse?

Take off, whore,,,,

How about...................

"They lost their son to their own poor parenting". they shouldv'e taught Trayvon not to go around attacking people just because Trayvon feel like kicking someone's ass.

IF trayvon had good parenting, he would've just gone home and NOT doubled back to kick some creepy-assed cracker's ass, because he felt like kicking some creepy-assed cracker's ass.

Trayvon picked on the wrong person. Bad luck, err Trayvon? :)

I'm shunning it,,,,

The last time I conversed with you you ran off and hid like a bitch and I ain't about to waste any more time trying to converse with a troll like you

Go back to your candy-assed copy cat site and tell cannon that Chuck said misty is nothing but a vindictive and small minded bitch

What're you doing here anyway?

Trolling for more members for your little kiddie clubhouse?

Take off, whore,,,,

We have plenty of members, thank you. I'm here on a whim for old times sake and here because you haven't banned me like you've banned some of the others.

I don't remember hiding like a bitch. I remember a conversation that was going nowhere, as most do. I got bored. I left. I'm bored again.

Toodles.

Is there a update on pictures or videos of Zimmy being run out of town ?

Is there a update on pictures or videos of Zimmy being run out of town ?

zimmerman-smoking-gun-trayvon-verdict-ca

Here is ole' George being run outta town.

Better not make him any more scart! lol lol :)

We have plenty of members, thank you. I'm here on a whim for old times sake and here because you haven't banned me like you've banned some of the others.

I don't remember hiding like a bitch. I remember a conversation that was going nowhere, as most do. I got bored. I left. I'm bored again.

Toodles.

DId you deliver the message like I asked?

Of course you didn't!

Just stay away,,,,

What part of "just stay away are you having trouble with, dumbass?
That's a rhetorical question, so don't bother trying to answer

You look like a troll who is both bored and boring at the same time, with a touch of buyer's remorse

Like an ill mannered child, you think annoying the grown ups is cool
Get this through your thick head:

NOBODY likes you here
NOBODY wants you here

If they do, they can go slumming in the gutter where you wallow in the filth you choose
Anything about that you don't under stand, dumbass?
If there is, go ask your filthy friends and leave the decent people alone

Dumbass,,,,

no zimmerman sighting since he got run off in Miami. he's scared and in hiding

Zimmerman was scared the night he defended himself against that thug, Martin.

Might not be a good idea to scare Zimmerman!!! :)

Hi zaro,

Do you have any pictures of this or did the teleprompter tell you it happen ?

Thank you and God bless, Mack

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Zimmerman was scared the night he defended himself against that thug, Martin.

Might not be a good idea to scare Zimmerman!!! :)

No, no, it's only those dangerous women and teenagers that terrify him so much that he has to beat and murder them.

Grown men who might kick his ass never seem to trigger that same response.

No, no, it's only those dangerous women and teenager that terrify him so much that he has to beat and murder them.

Grown men who might kick his ass never seem to trigger that same response.

LMFAO

Gee, you posted THIS, and I am STILL waiting for your proof that it ACTUALLY happened.

photo-14692.gif?_r=1384364061

• 17,670 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:24 AM

Wanna make a wild guess what "the community", in their monthly newsletter, said about Zimmerman?

Are you including the complaints members of the "community" made about him prior to the incident? The complaints that were made against him for his "aggressive" behavior?

Or are we ignoring those?

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png
Republicans - Party of the Pathological

What would make me happy would be to have seen that POS coward and sociopath Zimmerman get life in prison for his stalking and cold-blooding murder of that terrified kid.

I look through this thread and just shake my head at the rancid hate and ravings of the extremists here.

The facts and the evidence ALL show that George Zimmerman was attacked by a punk kid with a growing criminal record who Zimmerman had witnessed behaving in a suspicious manner. Zimmerman fired to halt a potentially lethal assault that any trained law enforcement officer would have also seen as a deadly force situation. That is fact, plain and simple, and the self-serving ravings of the liars and race baiters here will never change that.

I look through this thread and just shake my head at the rancid hate and ravings of the extremists here.

The facts and the evidence ALL show that George Zimmerman was attacked by a punk kid with a growing criminal record who Zimmerman had witnessed behaving in a suspicious manner. Zimmerman fired to halt a potentially lethal assault that any trained law enforcement officer would have also seen as a deadly force situation. That is fact, plain and simple, and the self-serving ravings of the liars and race baiters here will never change that.

ole' Isabel and the rest of the rabid extremist leftist in this country will NEVER get the facts right, they can only scream their talking points in a shrill voice, trying to drown out the truth . THAT is a liberal trait. :)

Any update on pictures or video of this incident ?

Complete and utter bullshit.

Zimmerman has a record of violence, threatening and assaulting others, and always picks those weaker than he as targets.

He is on record pursuing someone who had done nothing, in violation of watch guidelines and the dispatcher.

He took a gun with him, in violation of watch guildelines.

The kid called his girlfriend, said a "creepy" guy was FOLLOWING HIM and that he WAS SCARED.

The altercation happened closer to Martin's house than when Zimmie first started stalking him, which means the kid was trying TO GO HOME.

The kid asked "Why are you FOLLOWING ME?".

The only "evidence" YOU have is the bullshit story of an asshole who has A HISTORY of bullying and violence, who also has a history of telling THE EXACT SAME STORY every times his assaults on others get him in trouble.

Oh - and your squirming pleasure at the idea of a terrified black kid getting murdered in cold blood, of course.