The Marcus Smart Meltdown

I'm a college basketball junkie and I was watching Texas Tech play Ok St tonite. Near the end of the game was one of the ugliest moments I've seen in college athletics

It's usually cons that love to show blacks behaving poorly but this incident will be discussed all week on ESPN. And since I'm assuming many haven't seen it, here it is:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24437173/video-marcus-smart-shoves-fan-near-end-of-osu-loss-at-texas-tech

It might be funny to hear your opinions on what you think the elderly white guy said to Marcus Smart to get him to go ballistic.

Was it a racist comment? Was he asking him if he wanted a beer with him and his wife?

Lol

I'm a college basketball junkie and I was watching Texas Tech play Ok St tonite. Near the end of the game was one of the ugliest moments I've seen in college athletics

It's usually cons that love to show blacks behaving poorly but this incident will be discussed all week on ESPN. And since I'm assuming many haven't seen it, here it is:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/24437173/video-marcus-smart-shoves-fan-near-end-of-osu-loss-at-texas-tech

It might be funny to hear your opinions on what you think the elderly white guy said to Marcus Smart to get him to go ballistic.

Was it a racist comment? Was he asking him if he wanted a beer with him and his wife?

Lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lol

I have no idea what he said. My guess is the fan said something smartass to him about losing and Smart got pissed. He just pushed him, give him a technical and move on. So he lost his cool. No biggie.

BTW, why do you assume it was a racist comment?

I have no idea what he said. My guess is the fan said something smartass to him about losing and Smart got pissed. He just pushed him, give him a technical and move on. So he lost his cool. No biggie.

I wouldn't have given it a thought that the kid was black, either.

Doesn't matter what the guy in the stands said, the player needs to maintain composure. The school/area/NCAA personnel will deal with the guy in the stands if he said something over the line, but it is not the player's job to retaliate.

I totally agree.

That's the conclusion many are making. I have no idea what was said. But if you think Smart's deplorable actions were no biggie, watch how many games he is suspended.

It's probably the worst behavior ever on a college BB court.

I wouldn't have given it a thought that the kid was black, either.

In Texas? Coming from an elderly white fan ? Too damn funny.

Who cares? The country is going to shit, and this is what you're worried about.

Worried? You're an idiot.

But there are a lot of major problems like Friday the republicans throwing in the towel on immigration reform, b/c the tea baggers started to squeeze the GOP's nut sack a little tighter and the who-res caved.

I don't know. Bobby Knight strangling and punching kids and throwing chairs is up there as well.

First of all that wasn't in a game. (Except the chair) and he had a valid reason for that .He said he saw a little old lady struggling to find a seat so he decided to help her. Lol

Please name a more deplorable act by a college basketball player during the course of a game.

The onlY thing that comes close is the Ron Artest going into the stands and punching a fan but that was the pros.