Christians on the Way Out

It may be time to rejoice. Christianity is on the way out in the USA. They complain a lot about this, and the only evidence is the legalization of gay marriage and their inability to forcibly teach everyone Creationism.

Since they do feel they are on the way out, its best to agree with them.

So I wish them farewell. vaya con dios!

Their campaign to get creationism taught in classrooms has been a miserable failure except in DogPatch, Mississippi and of course Alabama where they teach the south won the civil war.

I used to be a member of the green party, and once I began making fun of some local street preachers to the other members. The street preachers are out of their minds, usual caucasion street preachers in New England. I reffered to them as "the Alabamans" and said I would help collect signatures on a refferendum to have police tighten down on street preachers.

Its strange, but this liberal group the Green Party took this as highly offensive. They started talking about Martin Luther King being Christian and didnt like me reffering to the street preachers humorously as Alabamans, though they were New Englanders.

I quit the green party after that. What do you think drives the Green Party?

Sooner the Christos bail, the sooner we can become A scientific oriented society of logic and sound philosophy.

Speaking of green, Christianity fails because they only are concerned with the soul and sin and getting themselves taken care of, and you can see that in America today, Indian religions embrace the whole World that their gods made, and want it kept clean and pure. Christians have turned our environment into a disaster of pollution and damnation, so seeing them go will be no great loss.

I used to be a member of the green party, and once I began making fun of some local street preachers to the other members. The street preachers are out of their minds, usual caucasion street preachers in New England. I reffered to them as "the Alabamans" and said I would help collect signatures on a refferendum to have police tighten down on street preachers.

Its strange, but this liberal group the Green Party took this as highly offensive. They started talking about Martin Luther King being Christian and didnt like me reffering to the street preachers humorously as Alabamans, though they were New Englanders.

I quit the green party after that. What do you think drives the Green Party?

Greenbacks? Lol

I think they have a genuine concern for the environment and in this era of corporate malfeasance and citizen apathy, they serve a valuable purpose.

Sooner the Christos bail, the sooner we can become A scientific oriented society of logic and sound philosophy.

Hear hear.

Since they continue to act oppressed, I think a positive movement can be created around their constant whining called "Vaya Con Dios!", in which we actually pretend that they really are on the way out and respond to their complaints with: vaya con dios!

Greenbacks? Lol

I think they have a genuine concern for the environment and in this era of corporate malfeasance and citizen apathy, they serve a valuable purpose.

Hear hear.

Maybe. Yes, they are interested in the "greenbacks" as well. I sometimes felt they were a bit too interested in money. If I wanted to get environmental, which I do, I would pay more attention to the Sierra Club, which is the first place I heard about the Tar Sands pipeline and which continually notifies me about any little eco disaster. The Green Party is sort of generic and superficial.

No one really conflates liberalism and logic, though. Very few things can I think of LESS logical...

And conservatives are logical? Its been shown that gay marriage being illegal is psychologically bad for gays, that it gives them low self esteem. I am inclined to agree, because Christians are known to cause low self esteem. Their "agressive righteous humility" act is bad for society and the mental health of Americans.

Since they continue to act oppressed, I think a positive movement can be created around their constant whining called "Vaya Con Dios!", in which we actually pretend that they really are on the way out and respond to their complaints with: vaya con dios!

Maybe. Yes, they are interested in the "greenbacks" as well. I sometimes felt they were a bit too interested in money. If I wanted to get environmental, which I do, I would pay more attention to the Sierra Club, which is the first place I heard about the Tar Sands pipeline and which continually notifies me about any little eco disaster. The Green Party is sort of generic and superficial.

I'm a Sierra club member. Donate today.

Yes, their treatment of humans is pathetic, and like the dinosaur right, both need the VCD message. Do you see how Pat Robinson is trying to back the Christos away from their radical views in a vain attempt to save himself? Even he sees how crazy the Christos have become. Someone should sit on Paul Ryan's face and do a lap dance he will never forget.

Yes. It seems pretty logical that if you continue to spend $700 billion more than you bring in, you'll eventually crash the dollar and wreck the country.

So why do conservatives support the likes of Reagan and Bush who escalated deficit spending, and demonize people like Clinton and Obama, who brought deficit spending down?

Once again for the slow learner, Obama has cut the deficit in half. Doesn't Fox News ever mention that? Lol

When you start at 1.2 trillion, you'll forgive me for not throwing a ticker tape parade?

So why do conservatives support the likes of Reagan and Bush who escalated deficit spending, and demonize people like Clinton and Obama, who brought deficit spending down?

Clinton and Gingrich were brilliant together. Granted the 90s was helped immensely by the dot.com bubble.

I'd take them both back.

and who passed that deficit over to Obama? Lol

What has your party done? What has been their successes for the country in the past 5 years?

Republicans, as pitiful as they are, can't accomplish anything with only half of Congress. All they can do is slow obama's brand of "progress."

It may be time to rejoice. Christianity is on the way out in the USA.

Can't believe your against the teachings of Jesus Christ...the original liberal.

Will the ultraliberals and homosexual community start providing the social services the Christians now do ?

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked when he was in College, the same College Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for the Government shut down, CNN about Trayvon Martin and Fox News about East Jerusalem but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people, while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich... washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem and the war in Iraq that Haliburton really started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land and planted it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they were greedy rich and took advantage of the Bush tax cuts, hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, and Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...without underwear on, danced on Jerry Falwells grave.

Can't believe your against the teachings of Jesus Christ...the original liberal.

Nothing wrong with the "original teachings," just something wrong with the "original Jesus."

Will the ultraliberals and homosexual community start providing the social services the Christians now do ?

lol, they already do, so no change there. Are you referring to the Faith based charity I am paying for? Christos already admit they can't care for the poor, so??

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/12/17/christian-charity-church-debt-poor/

And I am sure the Worlds largest homosexual party, the Log Cabin Republicans, are giving them donations like they gave Bush.

Yes. It seems pretty logical that if you continue to spend $700 billion more than you bring in, you'll eventually crash the dollar and wreck the country.

We wouldnt want the military to lose any of its fun toys eh?

It may be time to rejoice. Christianity is on the way out in the USA. They complain a lot about this, and the only evidence is the legalization of gay marriage and their inability to forcibly teach everyone Creationism.

Since they do feel they are on the way out, its best to agree with them.

So I wish them farewell. vaya con dios!

Ever here the phrases

1. "So goes a man, so goes humanity."

2. "So goes Israel, so goes civilization."

???

How deep does that reach genetic continuation passing through the eternity of now?

Ever here the phrases

1. "So goes a man, so goes humanity."

2. "So goes Israel, so goes civilization."

???

How deep does that reach genetic continuation passing through the eternity of now?

Maybe you should make a picket sign with that on it and stand on the side of the street wearing only your underwear.

Maybe you should make a picket sign with that on it and stand on the side of the street wearing only your underwear.

Know what I learned going against a national union during a national authorized strike by myself, and they couldn't do anything to me legally?

It isn't what I do to or against others, it is what I don't do to support their incomplete ideology that does the most damage.

took 5,000 years of recorded history for mankind to split the atom from looking outside in, what has humanity failed to recognize in all this time?