Republican Official Calls For Gays To Be 'Purged' From GOP

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this will delight many of the wing nut anti gay marauders . But for 90% of the country, not so much.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/mary-helen-sears-michigan-gop_n_4740426.html

Good for her, she is entitled to her bigoted opinion. I am going to continue to be a Republican, so I can piss in her Wheaties each and every morning. They can continue to hate me, and I am going to continue to be an in your face conservative. I am not going to let bigots dictate which political party I identify with. I believe Conservatism is what is best for this great nation, and as such I will continue to support Conservatives despite some of their bigoted views on Homosexuality.

C'mon wing nuts , defend your own.

I can understand where she is coming from. Liberal queers are evil. I'd gladly work at the death camp gassing Liberal queers. Liberal queers disgust me. Death to the Liberal queers of America. We need to Purge America of Liberals, Progressives, and Democrats in general. Their failed Ideology has done nothing but bring death and destruction to this great nation. DEATH TO THE DNC.

Good for her, she is entitled to her bigoted opinion. I am going to continue to be a Republican, so I can piss in her Wheaties each and every morning. They can continue to hate me, and I am going to continue to be a in your face conservative. I am not going to let bigots dictate which political party I identify with. I believe Conservatism is what is best for this great nation, and as such I will continue to support Conservatives despite some of their bigoted views on Homosexuality.

I can understand where she is coming from. Liberal queers are evil. I'd gladly work at the death camp gassing Liberal queers. Liberal queers disgust me. Death to the Liberal queers of America. We need to Purge America of Liberals, Progressives, and Democrats in general. Their failed Ideology has done nothing but bring death and destruction to this great nation. DEATH TO THE DNC.

You're good by me. People who hate gays likely never knew one. The few I've known have been perfectly pleasant.

I'm sure this will delight many of the wing nut anti gay marauders . But for 90% of the country, not so much.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/07/mary-helen-sears-michigan-gop_n_4740426.html

Let me get this straight (no pun intended). Some nobody vice-chair in some nowhere district in Michigan sasy something idiotic and it is now a GOP official? LMAO! Seriously! This is pretty pathetic. It's a non-story.

Sorry Eclectic, it looks like people just don't care about your piss poor excuse for a thread. Clearly you are to stupid to know the difference between a true bigoted homophobe such as yourself, and some nobody spouting off stupid [excrement] to get noticed.

Yeah I'm a homophobe. How stupid are you. I've championed gay rights more than anyone on this forum since I've been here.

Your party hates you and I love to watch you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to deny it.

Yeah I'm a homophobe. How stupid are you. I've championed gay rights more than anyone on this forum since I've been here.

Your party hates you and I love to watch you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to deny it.

I've never denied that there are those in the GOP that would do me harm, just like their are those in the Democrat party that would do me harm because I am gay. To Date you are the only one on this forum who has directly called me a Fag and Cocksucker. Both Anti-Gay slurs.

I just wanted to let you know, I am going to let you have your way with stitches this valentines day

you deserve it, just remember that little secret I told you about his little problem...

you will know if he liked it if he starts singing "just what I needed"

Thanks man.

I'll bump this thread a bit. Bump Bump Bump to the top of the forum.

Oh my!! The right is full of loony tunes!!

In the post, Sears claimed that homosexuals prey on children, argued that "Satan uses homosexuality to attack the living space of the Holy Spirit" and advocated that Republicans "as a party should be purging this perversion and send them to a party with a much bigger tent." "If the GOP continues down this trend and stand for perversions and the daily social fad ... The GOP will be truly dead and Satan will have had his day," Sears wrote.

Sorry Eclectic, it looks like people just don't care about your piss poor excuse for a thread. Clearly you are to stupid to know the difference between a true bigoted homophobe such as yourself, and some nobody spouting off stupid [excrement] to get noticed.

LMAO! Looks like your party is still disowning you!!! Are you a masochist?

In the post, Sears claimed that homosexuals prey on children, argued that "Satan uses homosexuality to attack the living space of the Holy Spirit" and advocated that Republicans "as a party should be purging this perversion and send them to a party with a much bigger tent." "If the GOP continues down this trend and stand for perversions and the daily social fad ... The GOP will be truly dead and Satan will have had his day," Sears wrote.

Oh my!! The right is full of loony tunes!!

LMAO! Looks like your party is still disowning you!!! Are you a masochist?

this explains why you are a libloon

thanks

So the Republican Party are gays best friends. Lol

Link? Links?

Which party is almost universally against gay marriage?

So defining marriage as being between a man and a woman equates to 'hating' gays?

Obviously liberals swoop in with their typical divisive brand of politics and try to turn that into votes, and is often successful. Of course, American vs American is how the left rolls.

I've always said neue is one blind mutherfocher or just stupid.

Illinois Republican says God makes tornadoes to punish gay people

Susanne Atanus is one of the Illinois Republicans attempting to unseat Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky this year. She is not going to be of any particular help to the ol' rebranding effort.

"I am a conservative Republican and I believe in God first," Atanus said. She said she believes God controls the weather and has put tornadoes and diseases such as autism and dementia on earth as punishment for gay rights and legalized abortions.

"God is angry. We are provoking him with abortions and same-sex marriage and civil unions," she said. "Same-sex activity is going to increase AIDS. If it's in our military it will weaken our military. We need to respect God."

GOP strategist defends Putin's anti gay laws

http://m.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/thenewcivilrights/#!/entry/gop-strategist-defends-putin-antigay-laws-my-gay-friends-think,52dc2048025312186cbc3ef2

NeuevLOVES to turn a blind eye to what his party is really about!

The GOP platform is unwaveringly anti gay

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/08/21/718611/republican-party-platform-is-unwaveringly-anti-gay-thanks-to-hate-groups-contributions/

Look at chuck refusing to comment on his anti gay party. Figures doesn't it. Cowards are like that!

Virginia Lt. Gov Candidate's Anti-Gay Comments Threaten GOP Efforts

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/20/virginia-lt-gov-candidates-anti-gay-comments-threaten-gop-efforts

what was oblamers position before the first election?

What's the RNC 's position, Chuck?

I've always said neue is one blind mutherfocher or just stupid.

Illinois Republican says God makes tornadoes to punish gay people

Susanne Atanus is one of the Illinois Republicans attempting to unseat Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky this year. She is not going to be of any particular help to the ol' rebranding effort.

"I am a conservative Republican and I believe in God first," Atanus said. She said she believes God controls the weather and has put tornadoes and diseases such as autism and dementia on earth as punishment for gay rights and legalized abortions.

"God is angry. We are provoking him with abortions and same-sex marriage and civil unions," she said. "Same-sex activity is going to increase AIDS. If it's in our military it will weaken our military. We need to respect God."

GOP strategist defends Putin's anti gay laws

http://m.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/thenewcivilrights/#!/entry/gop-strategist-defends-putin-antigay-laws-my-gay-friends-think,52dc2048025312186cbc3ef2

NeuevLOVES to turn a blind eye to what his party is really about!

The GOP platform is unwaveringly anti gay

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2012/08/21/718611/republican-party-platform-is-unwaveringly-anti-gay-thanks-to-hate-groups-contributions/

I don't know what you think you're trying to prove with these little one-offs. You think Susanne Atanus speaks for the party? Seriously?

I thought you would bring it a little stronger than that. And I certainly thought you would some up with a better argument for how defining marriage as between a man and woman equated to 'hating gays.'

Ex Goper quits party over its anti gay stance. Says ," You'll never win another election again.

http://t.mediaite.com/mediaite/#!/entry/exrepublican-who-quit-party-over-antigay-prejudice-gop-will-never,52e19071b7d8d24162c49850

I don't know what you think you're trying to prove with these little one-offs. You think Susanne Atanus speaks for the party? Seriously?

I thought you would bring it a little stronger than that. And I certainly thought you would some up with a better argument for how defining marriage as between a man and woman equated to 'hating gays.'

One offs? Lmao

On on my 4th link proving you 100% wrong. More to come. Keep denying your party is the anti gay party.

I doubt you know any gays but if you run into one someday ask them how they feel about the GOP. Lol

Top 10 GOP House members and their absurd anti gay beliefs :

http://www.policymic.com/articles/49635/10-top-anti-gay-house-gop-members-and-their-absurd-beliefs

One offs, neue?

Haha

Vicky Hartzler could possibly be the most anti-gay representative in congress. Her anti-gay bias has been at the center of her political career.

When addressing a question from a gay audience member at a town hall about her actions championing a ban on gay marriage, she was quoted saying, "Right now it has been the law of the land for a long time. Marriage is between a man and a woman. All we did in 2004 is just put that in the constitution. So we're not changing policy at all. And, anyway, so you shouldn't feel bad."

Good for her, she is entitled to her bigoted opinion. I am going to continue to be a Republican, so I can piss in her Wheaties each and every morning. They can continue to hate me, and I am going to continue to be an in your face conservative. I am not going to let bigots dictate which political party I identify with. I believe Conservatism is what is best for this great nation, and as such I will continue to support Conservatives despite some of their bigoted views on Homosexuality.

Your good by me too, i hate the bigoted racism libs , ill stand next to you and chunk libs into the gas chamber for as long as it takes to get them all.