If you don't get it; ask an American who does

LoreD

The problem is, LoreD, is that you don't want true equality. True equality is racism to you. If I spoke out that I am tried of being marginalized as a white male, whish IS happening, I would be ostracized and told to check my "white privilege".

I want equality. You want some to be "more equal" than others.

The problem is, LoreD, is that you don't want true equality. True equality is racism to you. If I spoke out that I am tried of being marginalized as a white male, whish IS happening, I would be ostracized and told to check my "white privilege".

You sound like you afraid, boy. You afraid to speak up because of you own paranoia and fears. You afraid of what people might say about you.

That sign is straight on dude, stop being afraid and quivering in your closet.

"If you don't get it; ask an American who does"

ok, do any Americans know where my $2500 unaffordablecareTAX savings refund check is ?

I am still waiting

in fact... its already spent, on a tour of "duck dynasty"

The post office knows where its at.

"For What It's Worth"
(originally by Buffalo Springfield)

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop, listen, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind

I think it's time we stop, listen, what's that sound

What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side

Now you better stop, listen, what's that sound

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
You step out of line, the man come and take you away

Now you better stop, listen, what's that sound
Now stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going...
You better stop, now, what's that sound

You sound like you afraid, boy. You afraid to speak up because of you own paranoia and fears. You afraid of what people might say about you.

You're damn right I am afraid. Afraid that if I stand up and say I am for the 2nd Amendment, severely limiting welfare, and other things that I will become a social pariah and my kids will have to suffer for it. It's not paranoia. It happens. Look at Hollywood. People who stand up for ideals that are considered conservative and being personally responsible are basically kicked out.

The problem with society is that people will call me an outcast for thinking the 2nd amendment and freedom means something while those who have kids or buy a house and can't afford them get told it will be alright and constantly coddled.

The most unfair thing today is doing everything right and being told I am the problem and that I need to be responsible for some person I don't even know who got in their situation by no fault of mine.

You want equality? Get rid of every social and entitlement program there is, right now. Get rid of subsidies for EVERYTHING. That is equality. You atheists should be for that. Survival of the fittest and all that.

You're damn right I am afraid. Afraid that if I stand up and say I am for the 2nd Amendment, severely limiting welfare, and other things that I will become a social pariah and my kids will have to suffer for it. It's not paranoia. It happens. Look at Hollywood. People who stand up for ideals that are considered conservative and being personally responsible are basically kicked out.

The problem with society is that people will call me an outcast for thinking the 2nd amendment and freedom means something while those who have kids or buy a house and can't afford them get told it will be alright and constantly coddled.

The most unfair thing today is doing everything right and being told I am the problem and that I need to be responsible for some person I don't even know who got in their situation by no fault of mine.

You want equality? Get rid of every social and entitlement program there is, right now. Get rid of subsidies for EVERYTHING. That is equality. You atheists should be for that. Survival of the fittest and all that.

In case you haven't noticed, the wild wild west era is long over. If we reverted to an absolute 'every-person-for-themselves' existence in this country, the American experiment would quickly become an abject failure.

The Americans of European descent - the 'white' ones - are still on the hook for creating a very skewed playing field of opportunity, where it still is a widespread practice to judge people on the color of their skin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and even simple gender as to whether or not they qualify for success.

And you are a big part of that problem, you know it, and you want to keep certain segments of the population from attaining equal status with you. You are a chicken shit coward who feels entitled to social superiority over others and are becoming ever more terrified that certain people refuse to just accept the social status your ilk has designated for them.

United we stand. Divided we fall. You are a divider. Why do you want The United States of America to fail and fall?

Well said.

In case you haven't noticed, the wild wild west era is long over. If we reverted to an absolute 'every-person-for-themselves' existence in this country, the American experiment would quickly become an abject failure.

If we reverted back to the "every person for themselves" existence, the American experiment would be better and more robust. We wouldn't have as many people relying on government help and being brainwashed that only the government can provide for them. There would be a smaller population, but that population would be stronger.

The Americans of European descent - the 'white' ones - are still on the hook for creating a very skewed playing field of opportunity, where it still is a widespread practice to judge people on the color of their skin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, and even simple gender as to whether or not they qualify for success.

So, you're blaming every white person today for the transgressions of the past? Sorry, a black man is president. There is no more playing the "disadvantaged minority" card. There is still discrimination, true, but to hold every white person accountable is grasping at straws.

And you are a big part of that problem, you know it, and you want to keep certain segments of the population from attaining equal status with you. You are a chicken [excrement] coward who feels entitled to social superiority over others and are becoming ever more terrified that certain people refuse to just accept the social status your ilk has designated for them.

What is equal status? I don't get entitlement benefits. I don't get tax credits for earning money. I don't get food stamps. I don't talk on an iphone while using my EBT card and driving a Chrysler 300, which I have personally seen before. I want everyone to be equal. That means no special laws for ANY group of any color, creed, sexuality, etc... You just can't handle that in that world, libs can't brainwash those groups into thinking that you care about them. In an equal world, they are empowered without the rule of law. You wish to make them think they can't do anything without you and your laws. They can and they do. Yes, if I had to work with a transsexual everyday, it would be weird for me for a while, but if they can do the job and are a good person, that goes away and we are all just people. What you want is for me to feel weird the entire time and guilt me into agreeing with laws that make it a crime for thinking its weird.

United we stand. Divided we fall. You are a divider. Why do you want The United States of America to fail and fall?

I am the divider? Who makes laws for every demographic to be "protected"? The United States' fall started with the progressive movement. Progressives and liberals, under the guise of solidarity, have only accentuated the differences of the people in this country, and highlighted them when it fits their legislative narrative. Progressives and liberals are the biggest dividers this world has ever seen. You make people feel like they can't do anything without you. That is more discriminatory than any name or epithet I could ever say to their face. I may make them mad, but you make them weak. That is the real crime.