Being Convicted

My sister asked me on the phone, what its like to be convicted where im at in Fayetteville Arkansas, because she's a little bit worried because of my personality, worried that I might end up arrested lol

I said to her, Im a changed man, I haven't been violent since I left Philly.

Then I said.. But anyway, criminals leave places like this after they serve the long, long prison sentences.
Most felony fugitives are from places like this, running away from the law.

This is not a place you want to be convicted.

They're not going to listen to " I didn't do it", they're not going to hear how good of a person I am lol, and to get off on an insanity plea, I have to be Insane, I can't know the difference between the Judge, and a Cucumber.

If I said I didn't do it, the judge here would complete my statement with, "the lawyer f)ucked you right?" lol

And they're damn sure not going to listen to my story as to why I did it, they don't give a spam word why, all that matters is, I did it, bottom line.

That's what its like here.

Bad, Bad place to be convicted.

But that has benefits, if its a bad place to be convicted, its good place to live as human being, a person which means its safer to be here.
:)

My sister asked me why I ran away from libforum like a lil coward, then came sniveling back to remind people that I have this explosive violent personality...

I am Super Poster

do you have a side kick like robin ?

I think humpty dumpty is available

My sister asked me if I was cheating on her with my cell mate

did the little 8 year old girl you molested get pregnant ?

just tell everyone in your cell block they better watch out for your "explosive violence" or you will show them what you did to that child

I bet that'll scare them to death and they wont mess with you...

try it, thats what dano did

can we see your page like this ?

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Dano_Bivins_1245800/

I was never arrested and I don't plan to be, cant afford it anyway.. I got a real estate license that I would lose forever.

if they are holding you in bubbas cell, they have to charge you or release you within 3 daze

demand to cross examine the 8 year old boy you molested, they will love you in cell block D

I was never arrested and I don't plan to be, cant afford it anyway.. I got a real estate license that I would lose forever.

You are one of those philosophers that believes what ever you think is really reality. Because you seek truth and whatever one believes that is true to them, in reality. Not the real moment.