Screw the EU

tarheel, unc student, she was brave posted a video of her in the cafeteria when chickie was giving her a hard time. Her voice is a little annoying too much sqeek in it. I was going to Atlanta one weekend to watch her cheerleading competition, but soemthing happened at the last minute and I could not make it. She appears to have the potential to pack on the pounds in later life. My guess is both her partent are large, therefore she has their genes.

tarheel, unc student, she was brave posted a video of her in the cafeteria when chickie was giving her a hard time. Her voice is a little annoying too much sqeek in it. I was going to Atlanta one weekend to watch her cheerleading competition, but soemthing happened at the last minute and I could not make it. She appears to have the potential to pack on the pounds in later life. My guess is both her partent are large, therefore she has their genes.

Big girls wanna have fun, too!

Did she want to have your baby? :P

Yeah, to hell with the EU! They are merely a cloak Democracy over fascism and desire for money and natural resources. After all, the EU boldly supports the Croatian fascists. Enough said. Western Europe is really a sort of post-fascist society.