For Those Who Scream "RACIST" again and again....

For all those here who think disagreeing with the President and advocating for 2nd Amendment rights makes one a "racist"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbOGktZFMv8

Well explain this POS SCUMBAG then: http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/158659-evolution-debunked-heres-the-rest-of-the-story/ He almost makes me ashamed to say I grew up in Houston, especially when I remember just how racist we ALL were until the 1960's when the Beatles somehow liberated US from most of our earlier prejudices.

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

Dave Peiser For Congress!

http://www.peiserforcongress.com/

http://www.freewebs....description.htm

http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

LMAO! Just another failed attempt to change the racist subject. It is just part of a bigger picture to get the black man in the White House.

Your ignorance and stupidity are profound.

The very fact that people like you keep waving the race flag is part of why we can't truly move past race. I care nothing for a person's race. A good person is a good person, regardless of the color of their skin. When I see some on this forum spewing racial slurs and openly stating that non-whites are inferior, it offends me. In fact, racism offends me on any level; part of why I have such contempt for people like you. Obama's just as white as he is black.... and he is an incompetent President regardless of the color of his skin.

It's the people like you that want to make this about race.... which means the racism in this discussion isn't coming from me. But your intellectual rigidity, and your need to dismiss any political disagreement with the President as being about racism, just shows you to be lacking in intelligence.... and a racist.

Well explain this POS SCUMBAG then: http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/158659-evolution-debunked-heres-the-rest-of-the-story/ He almost makes me ashamed to say I grew up in Houston, especially when I remember just how racist we ALL were until the 1960's when the Beatles somehow liberated US from most of our earlier prejudices.

Make no mistake: the racism of some people (such as the posters at that link) is appalling. It is un-American and horrific. That does not mean all who disagree with Obama do so out of an irrational hatred of his skin color.

LMAO! Just another failed attempt to change the racist subject. It is just part of a bigger picture to get the black man in the White House.

Yup. Morons like 6Gunner, willfully ignorant and hopelessly indoctrinated into stupid, keep trying to change the title but not the content. People like him are to America what cancer is to a body.

Yup. Morons like 6Gunner, willfully ignorant and hopelessly indoctrinated into stupid, keep trying to change the title but not the content. People like him are to America what cancer is to a body.

RIght back atcha, asshole.

You are such a waste of space.

Democrats like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the kings of racism. They must keep it alive cause that's how they make their money. If America was racist as the liber's try to portray, I couldn't walk out on the street without someone shouting out [African-American slur] to some black person. Daily I come in contact with black people from all walks of life and the color of ones skin never comes into question. I have some great black friends and when we are together the color of their skin never comes into question. Dems like Jesse and Al want America to think every white person is a racist by default because they are white. Dems want blacks to feel inferior and unable to achieve on their own without the governments help. Keep them in the hood, keep them poor and keep telling them that America is racist...repeat.

That's been the successful formula Dems have been using since the late 60's.

Democrats like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are the kings of racism. They must keep it alive cause that's how they make their money. If America was racist as the liber's try to portray, I couldn't walk out on the street without someone shouting out [African-American slur] to some black person. Daily I come in contact with black people from all walks of life and the color of ones skin never comes into question. I have some great black friends and when we are together the color of their skin never comes into question. Dems like Jesse and Al want America to think every white person is a racist by default because they are white. Dems want blacks to feel inferior and unable to achieve on their own without the governments help. Keep them in the hood, keep them poor and keep telling them that America is racist...repeat.

That's been the successful formula Dems have been using since the late 60's.

How was it for Blacks BEFORE the late 60's?

changing a title to content of context doesn't alter the content of this atmosphere, just the multiple interpretations of the same thing in a race to be the ruling genetic continuation regulating reality for all paying to play society's children by sedition or sedcution in psychological class warfare separating ancestors from ancestry mentally because ancestors are only spaced apart currently all the time, not over or through time relativity..

Everybody is racist to some degree IMO....however the conservative wingnutz have a majority who are extremely racist. Just look at them here that use the N word, and so many other racist terms. Call them on it and it's "There ya go, you're playing the race card again..!" Lol......that always makes me laugh.

Just like they don't want to be called republicans (can't say I blame them), they don't want the "racist" label. Nothing will change them, for the most part conservatives are indeed racists to higher level. They just don't like to admit it. (although some do)

current approval ratings

republicans 20-22%

Democrats 35-37%

Obama 40-41%

Everybody is racist to some degree IMO....however the conservative wingnutz have a majority who are extremely racist. Just look at them here that use the N word, and so many other racist terms. Call them on it and it's "There ya go, you're playing the race card again..!" Lol......that always makes me laugh.

Just like they don't want to be called republicans (can't say I blame them), they don't want the "racist" label. Nothing will change them, for the most part conservatives are indeed racists to higher level. They just don't like to admit it. (although some do)

current approval ratings

republicans 20-22%

Democrats 35-37%

Obama 40-41%

Did anyone ever tell you the story about the little boy who cried wolf once to often? The lamb got eaten up by his own misdirection after nobody cared to listen anymore.

Passion can be driven to apathy, but passionately apathetic won't move from staying balanced between extreme interpretations of what if.

Do you really want to awaken the sleeping giant that is the mythical silenced majority, minority opinions rule over in tyranny of preventing total understanding of self containment within the moment here now all the time?

Yes sole result cry wolf to many times.

Describing real isn't misdirection staging reality you protect with hypotheticals values everyone else must sacrifice to keep your social identity intact.

Don't look now because your reality is imploding as fast as everyone else's you are trying to destroy. Race is on. I found center balance while you are caught on the extreme end positions of playing two side against the middle and a cube has 6 sides having 8 corners triangulating half against the other half of a male and female population being played three ways emotionally..

those 4 dimensions, divided three ways, 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents to each ancestor society's ruling elites try to capture heart, mind, body to save the soul of those teaching them self deception.

Really now what separates space and spaced apart individually currently all the time? Physical absolutes, not hypotheses and hypothetical what if something else imaginary does it.

the libs scream crap like "racist" and "homophobe" and "sexist" simply because they know their beliefs can't stand on their own merits.

it's a diversionary tactic they use to make themselves feel better by making up lame excuses for their own stupidity of why they suck so bad.

anytime a person hears those words, nowadays....they should just grin. the words have no real meaning anymore and they only prove

you won.

What blacks don't understand is that the work world doesn't care about you being black they are more concerned about if you can make them money. pro sports doesn't care about your race. they worry about what is best for the team.

What you refuse to comprehend that exists in plain sight your social justification wishes didn't exist and your adopted societal evolution pretends powers beyond the moment direct your course of denial is better than any other denial playing the same game of psychological class warfare.

Reality is a staged frame of mind conserving hypothetical values defined spiritually or metaphysically through theoretical physics. That isn't science. It is projecting make believe life came from beyond the moment as a gift or conquest like God and Karma ruling the universe by Divine intervention or manifested Destiny.

I am as ruthless as any ruling elitist, I just happen to be civil, not civilized. I understand self containment inside out, reality only scratches the surface outside in.

Racism: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

This is going to be around for a long time. I don't even think those being born today will be able to escape this subject in their lifetime. Why? Because people, all people of all races and cultures keep it alive. I know, and ignoring it is not the answer either. Unfortunately there is no answer, it's like beating a dead horse.

But here is what I believe. The majority of people, not all, but the majority who scream RACIST are looking for someone else to blame for their problems. It's a way to be unaccountable for their decisions in life; which a lot of people are looking to do these days. Even Obama and his supporters do this. It's easier to have an excuse than it is to fess up, take responsibility, and fix their problems.

that was stupid . a lot better?

you mean when they couldn't vote ? why do you think they marched and protested?

you think being hung or beaten to death was better?

the biggest problem blacks have now is other blacks . the black on black crime rate is much higher the black on white .

mostly do to economic inequity in the job market . drug and gang s are the result , it did it to the Irish the Italians , now Russian and south Americans

the libs scream crap like "racist" and "homophobe" and "sexist" simply because they know their beliefs can't stand on their own merits.

it's a diversionary tactic they use to make themselves feel better by making up lame excuses for their own stupidity of why they suck so bad.

anytime a person hears those words, nowadays....they should just grin. the words have no real meaning anymore and they only prove

you won.

That's a tad over-the-top.

It's more like your ilk prove yourselves racist, homophobic, and misogynistic with your hand-wringing over the fact that as humans continue their slow ascent towards becoming a more civilized and enlightened species, the idea of losing your self-conceived superiority over others has you pissing from fear in your panties.

Grow up and get used to it, crybaby.

That's a tad over-the-top.

It's more like your ilk prove yourselves racist, homophobic, and misogynistic with your hand-wringing over the fact that as humans continue their slow ascent towards becoming a more civilized and enlightened species, the idea of losing your self-conceived superiority over others has you pissing from fear in your panties.

Grow up and get used to it, crybaby.

actually, it's you libs that treat blacks as inferiors. i think black people are perfectly capable of making it in society without some lily-white

liberal hand holding to prop them up. you people see blacks as too f**king dumb to make it in the world without liberal whitey putting him on

some kind of government chain-gang.

actually, it's you libs that treat blacks as inferiors. i think black people are perfectly capable of making it in society without some lily-white

liberal hand holding to prop them up. you people see blacks as too f**king dumb to make it in the world without liberal whitey putting him on

some kind of government chain-gang.

You are a special kind of feeble-minded, ain't ya.

Regardless what an imbecile like you thinks (and allowing you the ability to think is quite a compliment), black Americans still endure being subjected to second-class existence at the hands of right wingnuts, conservatives, rethuglicans, and even a fair percentage of democrats. We have no desire to "prop them up", as you so ludicrously espouse. What we want is to allow our fellow members of human existence a fair and balanced economic field outside pro sports and the entertainment industry. Your masters fight tooth and nail against that, as it would require a substantial investment in the educational foundations of our poor urban neighborhoods, for starters.