In America Being Ignorant is Better

Being dumb and ignorant is actually a superior mental state in the USA. If you know too much, they might confuse you into getting a mortgage. If you follow politics, they might confuse you into voting for them. If you try to be open-minded, the religious will want to insert themselves into your reality. If you are smart and loyal, they can confuse you into volunteering for the military. If you follow the mass media intelligently, you will learn only about tabloid events such as George Zimmerman that invade your mind with garbage.

Thus it is counter intuitive to embrace stupidity. Dumbness is apparently the source of the problem, but in fact it is also the solution. Welcome to my dumb philosophy.

Being ignorant and ignoring real is two separate entities. Which side are you upon? Pretending not to know or ignoring what your instincts tell you something is wrong with reality, then not looking for yourself to find those errors that became law of the land.

Cannot fight ideology by destroying life that makes up the policy of law. Ends up creating your own self destruct eventually.

Being ignorant and ignoring real is two separate entities. Which side are you upon? Pretending not to know or ignoring what your instincts tell you something is wrong with reality, then not looking for yourself to find those errors that became law of the land.

Cannot fight ideology by destroying life that makes up defends the policy of law. Ends up creating your own self destruction saving policy of law others authorized your character role, eventually.

And you will blame everyone else, whichn is what ruling elites want to happen. they remain and build another reality to rule over from behind the scenes, yet profiting from everyone else trying to conquer space and rule time.

And you will blame everyone else, whichn is what ruling elites want to happen. they remain and build another reality to rule over from behind the scenes, yet profiting from everyone else trying to conquer space and rule time.

My ignorance philosophy frees one from American identity. With it you can feel like a man in the Philippines that doesn't even speak English well or understand American politics. Hence, I have created a universal philosophy that dis-empowers that fascist societal police in the USA and eliminates religious guilt absolutely. If everyone practiced this philosophy of dumbness, politicians would not even get elected.

My ignorance philosophy frees one from American identity. With it you can feel like a man in the Philippines that doesn't even speak English well or understand American politics. Hence, I have created a universal philosophy that dis-empowers that fascist societal police in the USA and eliminates religious guilt absolutely. If everyone practiced this philosophy of dumbness, politicians would not even get elected.

But you remain stuck in global stupidity pretending eternity exists outside this moment..Mayans made the same mistake as did all the Ming Dynasties Greece, Rome, and all the Middle East empires that came and went..

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.. Building societies on hypothetical values destroys it before it is finished construction.

But you remain stuck in global stupidity pretending eternity exists outside this moment..

I support the materialist movement to shut out the holes in the mind put in it by religious guilt. I support the international movement against religious guilt in society.

I support the materialist movement to shut out the holes in the mind put in it by religious guilt. I support the international movement against religious guilt in society.

then you adopted the role of being fooled again, your choice and not my fault.

every person must know their physical limitation beyond hypothetical could be. Know space and spaced apart in the current stream of events making history constantly reviewed never out of this atmosphere details never duplicate as finished before.

Never ending story survives now, not tomorrow.

then you adopted the role of being fooled again, your choice and not my fault.

every person must know their physical limitation beyond hypothetical could be. Know space and spaced apart in the current stream of events making history constantly reviewed never out of this atmosphere details never duplicate as finished before.

Never ending story survives now, not tomorrow.

Schizophrenic word-order often without comprehension in mind cognition from your weird prose.

Schizophrenic word-order often without comprehension in mind cognition from your weird prose.

Really, I am one ancestor of specific ancestry passing through the same atmosphere in the same instant you are and the other 7 billion ancestors added genetically naturally or technologically still used sperm and agg to make the conception, who are you?

do not use social idenitification by race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, gender preference, religion, political stance..

Just physical absolutes that apply to everything within this atmosphere now here. You won't, because to do so will be admitting your ideology is incomplete as is all others.

so take your fictional facts and stick them where the sun never shines.

Really, I am one ancestor of specific ancestry passing through the same atmosphere in the same instant you are and the other 7 billion ancestors added genetically naturally or technologically still used sperm and agg to make the conception, who are you?

do not use social idenitification by race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, gender preference, religion, political stance..

Just physical absolutes that apply to everything within this atmosphere now here. You won't, because to do so will be admitting your ideology is incomplete as is all others.

so take your fictional facts and stick them where the sun never shines.

Your really earnest and heartfelt poop about ancestry is not appreciated.

Your really earnest and heartfelt poop about ancestry is not appreciated.

I am sure of that by your reaction to physical absolutes. Keep your faith and stand empty headed where ever other ideologues send you packing.

Now is my eternal home where ever I am at currently never adding into what I was before or again. Alive or dead, I am existing now in the center of eternity what eternally has added together so far.

space and spaced apart. Know what time is before answering what time is it hypothetically?

I am sure of that by your reaction to physical absolutes. Keep your faith and stand empty headed where ever other ideologues send you packing.

Now is my eternal home where ever I am at currently never adding into what I was before or again. Alive or dead.

I go one step further and get rid of faith and stand completely empty and dumb, as per the design of my philosophy known as Dumb Philosophy.

I go one step further and get rid of faith and stand completely empty and dumb, as per the design of my philosophy known as Dumb Philosophy.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Thank you for acting like the emperor wearing his new clothes of social significance to societal evolution. Now, standing there honoring empty words as your wardrobe, Who are you again?

Just another some body wishing they could become anything other than what they are really.