This is it. I'm done.

Now all my posts on both sites need to be mod approved which means I cannot post. I'm sure this post will be shit canned too. The only people who are silenced are the ones that tell the truth. I've exposed the liberal trolls on this site as the lying scum they are. Congrats mods. You've finally run off the greatest mind ever to visit this piss pot.

Now all my posts on both sites need to be mod approved which means I cannot post. I'm sure this post will be shit canned too. The only people who are silenced are the ones that tell the truth. I've exposed the liberal trolls on this site as the lying scum they are. Congrats mods. You've finally run off the greatest mind ever to visit this piss pot.

"Wah wah I'm taking my toys and going home"

Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass on your way out.

Maybe you should learn: you reap what you sow!

Tradewinds another of your trade names? He was looking to be banned as well. matching soks to the same pair of feet?

Probably not clever enough to get around an IP block. Whenever I was banned on a forum, I would sometimes make it a point to reappear at least once through TOR. TOR allows you to surf the net through a random IP. I would reappear and baffle the admin.

https://www.torproject.org/

Linear programming is always full of exponential holes, just like vocabulary and vernacular tribalism.

My My aren't we attention seeking today.

"Wah wah I'm taking my toys and going home"

Don't let the door hit you in your fat ass on your way out.

Maybe you should learn: you reap what you sow!

Pfft we should be so lucky. He isn't leaving, he is just an attention seeking whore. You know like the ones the feign suicide to get attention.

What will Swallows( deep) do without his one and only friend?

I thought you and I were friends...

why do you keep following me around, talking about me, you even started your "I love Gallows Pole" thread

cant we disagree without being enemies ?

I dont hate you at all, I missed you when I chased you off the forum for 2 months,

this place just wasnt the same without my lil stitches..

glad you are back... sweetie...

I missed you when I chased you off the forum for 2 months,

It takes a special type of delusional soul to think you have an effect on people's lives whether they post here or not, especially ME.

There is more than a screw loose in your head.

Kissing ass I see

He needs a friend now that the pissant is gone. Maybe you can be the one.