Francisco Franco, Leader of Spain, by the grace of God

Are you Lewsers SOK?

Are you Spanish? You definitly dont seem American.

I am american, but this OP was what the British and Irish call a "piss take". It was sarcastic or deliberately a joke. I despise all fascists, but find it amusing that he was a Catholic and that the USA basically left him alone to do whatever he wanted.

Actually, its kind of interesting, when I was younger I thought it was a cliche to hate fascists, but now that I am older I am beginning to really actively despise them.

Fascists are really scum. Croatians, Spanish, Greek, fascists are strangely enough generally supported by the American govt.

I am american, but this OP was what the British and Irish call a "piss take". It was sarcastic or deliberately a joke. I despise all fascists, but find it amusing that he was a Catholic and that the USA basically left him alone to do whatever he wanted.

Actually, its kind of interesting, when I was younger I thought it was a cliche to hate fascists, but now that I am older I am beginning to really actively despise them.

Fascists are really scum. Croatians, Spanish, Greek, fascists are strangely enough generally supported by the American govt.

Catholics make the best fascists! Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini were all catholics..

Ok, you were being sarcastic, fine. But you have to get off this New World Order crap that you espouse.

Do that, and we can become comrades.

That's not at all strange when you consider the fact that the US govt. is fascist.