I am requesting to be banned

I am requesting to be banned from this website.

There is nobody here of any value, worth my time chatting to.

Much the same a)s)s holes with no life, are still here, after the first time I logged on, more than three years ago, who still have no lives, and arguing over the same old sh!t that nobody gives a flying f)uck about.

and my most recent comment on the thread called "errors" was designed to troll, to get myself banned from the site.

So I am requesting to be banned.

and my most recent comment on the thread called "errors" was designed to troll, to get myself banned from the site.

Don't let the door hit you in the butt logging out. Never coming back is the same thing as being banned by someone else. Oh, you need somebody to blame.

Much the same a)s)s holes with no life, are still here, after the first time I logged on, more than three years ago, who still have no lives, and arguing over the same old sh!t that nobody gives a flying f)uck about.

you dont have to suk mine

unless you brush your tooth

ps, they wont ban you, they wont delete you

just log out, you can log back in if you can man up

have a nice time at the steamroom

does anyone want to buy tradewinds personal info ?

the bidding starts now

Unfortunately you cannot request to be banned from a forum.. I have asked before at other forums and they like having the users

I got permanently banned from one, they stopped open forums on two others, red carded again on a foreign controlled message board, and ignored most of the time here. Tradewinds is seeking to become a martyr in his own mind and in order to do that he must be banned, by invitation or not.

It won't be his fault when others do it for him.

I requested a banning from a Bob Dylan site because of the ultraliberal censorship I encountered.

Putting a ultraliberals in charge of a politically charged website is like getting the town drunk to be the night watchman at the local brewery, which just happens to be across the street from a whorehouse.

Why do people have to ask to not be allowed here... don't they have enough will power to just stay away???

answered it in post #6.

The NightStalker went by suicide by cop playing the role of a martyr in hopes others would copycat his style to bring havoc in a natural balancing moment as instructed to do by those regulating the market place here trading sole results of ancestry to play a role in saving the soul of humanity's stage in the theater of mind the vocabulary..

True enough.. folks want to martyrs in their mind

When I get tired of this place I will just go away

ditto that. But I found cyberspace to be the perfected technology of ruling elites. It allows direct access to the space behind every individual'seyes and between their ears to train the brain to mind sounds and images to where involuntary reaction protects hypotheticals not actual deeds.

That is why societal evolution has a symbolic priority list, God, country, community, family, and don't worry about yourself. Life survives by civil behavior between predator and prey where societal evolution cultivates the idea of civic pride and characters have rights to do as they please in an ever expanding universe leaving out the part about self contained between contracting results expanding the details never duplicated now eternally.

Hell of an act, humanity, has become the greatest show on earth where nobody knows how to bring that big tent down, until now.

who are you

who are you

Not who, what are you, or whom are you.

Who is subjective like the word people.

On the other hand, actions speak louder than words, even when just talking or typing as to intentions of deception will tell who one wishes to become, ruling elite or ruled classification under their law.

What is middle classification in that scenario? Everyone fiollowing orders orchestrating chaos within an eternity of now self balancing as always.

Perfect ingredience for self fulfilling prophecy to profit by selling pay to play roles in societal evolution regulating what genetic continuation can believe in.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.