I Guess it's Too Embarrassing and Shameful for Libs..

(This post was buried for a week, "somehow", so I assumed it was missed, by many.)

It's better to die a hero than live a coward': Father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi raid launches blistering attack on Obama

· Charles Woods, father of SEAL Tyrone, sharply criticises President

· 'If you are responsible for the death of my son, I forgive you,' he says

· Suggests administration should have responded quicker to news of September 11 attack on U.S. consulate in Benghazi

By HUGO GYE

The father of one of the Navy SEALs who was killed in the Libya consulate raid has launched another attack on President Obama's handling of the crisis, saying: 'It's better to die the death of a hero than it is to live the life of a coward.'

Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, revealed his suspicion that Obama was 'responsible for the death of my son' - but he insisted he was not angry at the President.

He previously made headlines when he slammed Joe Biden for acting inappropriately during the repatriation ceremony for his son's body.+9

article-2223554-15B37ED4000005DC-995_306

A HERO, Tyrone Woods, who was murdered by Islamist Terrorists in Benghazi, after Ambassador Chris Stevens (also murdered), made repeated requests to Obama for MORE SECURITY, THAT THE ISLAMIST ANIMALS WERE SHOWING THEIR INTENT TO ATTACK OUR AMERICAN EMBASSY. But Obama just IGNORED Amb. Steven's requests, because he had to stick to the narrative script, that his APOLOGIZING AND APPEASING THE TERRORISTS WAS MAKING THEM DOCILE AND TAME, LIKE LITTLE KITTY-KATS.

Never MIND the Facts of History, that Islamists have been terrorists, cutting off heads, beating, raping their(and other's) women, for 800 years!

+9 Tyrone Woods, right, who died in the Benghazi raid on September 11

“Mr. Obama, I may, as a Christian, be able to forgive you.... But I CANNOT support you, or call you my President….

You have neither the HONOR, the COURAGE, the HONESTY, the ETHICS, the INTEGRITY, OR the MORALITY, to call you my President, and if you had ANY Honor or Integrity at ALL, YOU WOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY."

Tyrone died on September 11 alongside his colleague Glen Doherty while the pair were protecting a CIA building next to the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith were also killed in the raid, which has become a controversial issue in next month's presidential election due to ongoing confusion over how much the administration knew about the circumstances of the attack.

Speaking to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News on Monday, Mr Woods returned to his criticism of the administration, arguing that the consulate raid was in fact 'an attack on American soil' and merited a more forceful military response.

Addressing the President directly, he asked: 'If this attack on American citizens, on American soil, happened 2,000 miles away from Washington DC - say in Los Angeles or in Seattle - would you have waited seven hours before you sent the first airplane?

'Would you have waited seven hours until the attack was over?

Would you have IGNORED PREVIOUS, REPEATED REQUESTS, FOR MORE SECURITY, from the people in CHARGE, namely, the Ambassador Chris Stevens?

If a Terrorist attack had been perpetrated on Los Angeles or Seattle, would you THEN MAKE UP A LIE, ABOUT A YOUTUBE VIDEO, TO TRY TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU BEAR, BECAUSE OF THOSE PREVIOUS, IGNORED WARNINGS, FROM CHRIS STEVENS? '

(This post was buried for a week, "somehow", so I assumed it was missed, by many.)

It's better to die a hero than live a coward': Father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi raid launches blistering attack on Obama

· Suggests administration should have responded quicker to news of September 11 attack on U.S. consulate in Benghazi

By HUGO GYE

The father of one of the Navy SEALs who was killed in the Libya consulate raid has launched another attack on President Obama's handling of the crisis, saying: 'It's better to die the death of a hero than it is to live the life of a coward.'

Charles Woods, father of Tyrone Woods, revealed his suspicion that Obama was 'responsible for the death of my son' - but he insisted he was not angry at the President.

He previously made headlines when he slammed Joe Biden for acting inappropriately during the repatriation ceremony for his son's body.+9

article-2223554-15B37ED4000005DC-995_306

A HERO, Tyrone Woods, who was murdered by Islamist Terrorists in Benghazi, after Ambassador Chris Stevens (also murdered), made repeated requests to Obama for MORE SECURITY, THAT THE ISLAMIST ANIMALS WERE SHOWING THEIR INTENT TO ATTACK OUR AMERICAN EMBASSY. But Obama just IGNORED Amb. Steven's requests, because he had to stick to the narrative script, that his APOLOGIZING AND APPEASING THE TERRORISTS WAS MAKING THEM DOCILE AND TAME, LIKE LITTLE KITTY-KATS.

Never MIND the Facts of History, that Islamists have been terrorists, cutting off heads, beating, raping their(and other's) women, for 800 years!

“Mr. Obama, I may, as a Christian, be able to forgive you.... But I CANNOT support you, or call you my President….

You have neither the HONOR, the COURAGE, the HONESTY, the ETHICS, the INTEGRITY, OR the MORALITY, to call you my President, and if you had ANY Honor or Integrity at ALL, YOU WOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY."

Tyrone died on September 11 alongside his colleague Glen Doherty while the pair were protecting a CIA building next to the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

Ambassador Chris Stevens and diplomat Sean Smith were also killed in the raid, which has become a controversial issue in next month's presidential election due to ongoing confusion over how much the administration knew about the circumstances of the attack.

Speaking to Geraldo Rivera on Fox News on Monday, Mr Woods returned to his criticism of the administration, arguing that the consulate raid was in fact 'an attack on American soil' and merited a more forceful military response.

Addressing the President directly, he asked: 'If this attack on American citizens, on American soil, happened 2,000 miles away from Washington DC - say in Los Angeles or in Seattle - would you have waited seven hours before you sent the first airplane?

Would you have IGNORED PREVIOUS, REPEATED REQUESTS, FOR MORE SECURITY, from the people in CHARGE, namely, the Ambassador Chris Stevens?

If a Terrorist attack had been perpetrated on Los Angeles or Seattle, would you THEN MAKE UP A LIE, ABOUT A YOUTUBE VIDEO, TO TRY TO SAVE YOUR ASS FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU BEAR, BECAUSE OF THOSE PREVIOUS, IGNORED WARNINGS, FROM CHRIS STEVENS? '

WTF? U think he is more important than the 10's of THOUSANDS of soldiers MURDERED or MAIMED in cheney's FAILED iraq warFARCE?

U IDIOTS ARE IDIOTS!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

WTF? U think he is more important than the 10's of THOUSANDS of soldiers MURDERED or MAIMED in cheney's FAILED iraq warFARCE?

U IDIOTS ARE IDIOTS!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

10's of thousands...lol I guess you just pulled that one out of your ass..

WE THE PEOPLE VOTED IN 2010 AND WILL AGAIN IN 2014

By HUGO GYE

I guess he saying he will die a coward because his son died a hero. Why wasn't he there defending his son? I think the guy feels guilty for not being there himself and is trying to blame others for his own cowardly short falls in life. Sounds like a thrill seeker trying to become somebody off his dead son's warm back to me.

By the way, the entire article is unsubstantiated BS. When you get some facts that make sense, do let us know.

There seems to be a difference of opinion in the Woods family:

Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/politics/biden/woods.asp

Saw this on facebook.....Is it true?

The father of one of the former Navy SEALs killed in the terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya says President Barack Obama wouldn't even look him in the eye and Vice President Joe Biden was disrespectful during the ceremony when his son's body returned to America.

Origins: On 14 September 2012 the parents of Tyrone Woods, a Navy SEAL killed in the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, a few days earlier, attended a "transfer of remains" ceremony during which the bodies of Woods and the three other American victims were handed over to their families in a hanger at Andrews Air Force Base. During that ceremony, Charles Woods and Cheryl Croft Bennett met in a reception room with President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and General and Mrs. Colin Powell.

In a late October interview with political commentator Glenn Beck, Charles Woods said that during that September meeting, President Obama had seemed cold and distant, and Vice-President Biden had made a disrespectful remark about his son:
The father of one of the Navy SEALs who was killed in the Libya consulate attack has criticised the White House reaction to his son's death — especially a bizarre and obscene comment Joe Biden made to him.

Mr. Woods [said] that the President seemed cold and distant at the time, saying: 'Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish.'

"His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye," Woods says of meeting Obama. "I could tell he was not sorry. He had no remorse."

Charles Woods, the father of Tyrone Woods, described meeting Obama and Biden at Andrews Air Force Base to Glenn Beck on the conservative commentator's program.

Woods says Biden started his address to the grieving families that day by saying that he, too, had "received one of these damn phone calls," referring to the car crash that killed Biden's first wife and first daughter.

"An hour later, he came over and approached me," Woods told Beck. "And in an extremely loud and boisterous voice, [he asked,] 'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'"

We don't yet know how accurate Charles Woods' account of this meeting might be; for now, we can only note that it differs markedly from the account Tyrone Woods' mother posted on Facebook a few days after the event:

The entire afternoon was overpowering and unreal. Little did I know that I would find myself in a reception room being comforted, hugged, and, yes, even kissed by the President of the United States. Along with the President, there was Vice-President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, and General and Mrs. Colin Powell. They were all wonderful. They held my hand, offered condolences, gave warm hugs, and were extremely compassionate and genuinely sad for my loss, as I fought back tears and tried to project an image of strength to honor my SEAL son.

Each of them commended Tyrone for his courage, his bravery, and his ultimate sacrifice for his country. While squeezing Secretary Clinton's hand and choking back tears, I told her that what worried me was that my son died possibly thinking that he had failed in the mission he was to carry out, that of protecting Ambassador Stevens and the people in the compound.

Looking me firmly in the eye, she told me that my son did not fail. She called him a hero and that if not for him, the
30 people inside the consulate would not have made it out. He was doing his job, fighting for his life, putting others ahead of his own safety, but then that was his job, which he did well.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/biden/woods.asp#BIfMuum413M01xS2.99

Benghazi is over and the ones who died for America deserve respect

It is unfortunate that those who want to dismantle the current administration have used it for their political interests

Focus on 2016.. give up on Benghazi

Yes indeed, these dumb ass cons would dance on this guys grave to hurt Obama.

Yes indeed, these dumb ass cons would dance on this guys grave to hurt Obama.

Not a single con cares about the people who died there, they care only about using it to hurt Obama

they are the same prix who cheered when the govt shut down and the harm it causes military and so on

they make me really angry...really angry

Benghazi is over

no its not, stop lying

oblamer; "I will not sleep until I find out what happened"

Focus on 2016..

"what difference does it make... at this point"

hildabeast "I take full responsibility" <<< you will in 2016 lol

give up on Benghazi

thats like telling the 2008 DNC to give up on bush...

you dumbazz hypocrite

you asked

Does anyone know how to express condolences to Charles Woods over the loss of his son Tyrone Woods??

I answered

there is only one way

impeach oblamer, charge him with murder

your lame excuse

Not gonna happen...

hey dumbazz...

go tell his parents...

Benghazi is over, give up on Benghazi

that should make them feel better

did you speak at the funeral ?

Right after Bush and Cheney are sent to the Hague to be tried and executed for war crimes.

hey retard

so... your position is to not prosecute any crime until we prosecute every crime ?

at the same time ?

charging bush is up to your side...what are you waiting for ? to wake up ?

dumbazz,

all you can do is change the subject like a coward, proving you cant debate, only lie, divert and spin

see how dumb you look to everyone ?

try posting "on topic" for once

is it too hard ?

I think for Retard58 forums should be a "spectator sport only"

am I going to have to issue an amber alert on ReTard58 ?

Gallow is your textbook nutbagger. He felt all patriotic on 9/11 when thousands died on our home soil under an incompetent administration, but can't let go when a tiny percentage of patriots died in a know dangerous area. I would assume he also loved the wars for freedumb until jan 2009. There is no debating this kind of stupidity. It's like every post he's saying "I'm an idiot, whatcha gonna do about it?" Not even an attempt at honesty or consistency.

Gallow is your textbook nutbagger.

like I said...

you are a coward who runs away to another thread to take cheap shots at me, then you get owned again...

the circle is complete

you coward

stop running away from your last challange

coward

an amber alert has been issued on hunt4FAGGS

Marthas, on 06 Feb 2014 - 6:33 PM, said:

Not a single con cares about the people who died there, they care only about using it to hurt Obama

they are the same prix who cheered when the govt shut down and the harm it causes military and so on

they make me really angry...really angry

Poor Obama...let's circle the wagons and protect our lil' president. Everything is to hurt lil' Obama. Save the BS, Your the ones who don't give a [excrement] about their deaths. Its a shame that we have an American president that is such a narcissist his own political greed is worth more than the lives of four dead Americans. Will anyone ever be brought to justice? Never in the history of the United States has there been a more unaccountable corrupt administration and the liberals cheer..

Gallow is your textbook nutbagger.

like I said...

you are a coward who runs away to another thread to take cheap shots at me, then you get owned again...

the circle is complete

you coward

stop running away from your last challange

coward

an amber alert has been issued on hunt4FAGGS

your hunting days are coming to an end because you dumbazzes keep voting for the left and showing support for their "anti gun - anti hunting" agenda

dont you know you vote for the morons who think animals should have the same rights as people ?

you clueless clown

the coward lies, changing the subject from the "left" to the president.

too dumb to know what "the left" means

The Obama's are not vegetarians. They love animals...eating them! I've never heard our president say a word about animals having the same rights as humans. As usual, you just make stuff up. Give me one anti-hunting or animal rights quote from the president, and I'll eat crow. Of course you'll wuss out as usual. Can you just grow a marble-size pair, just once?

stop the libloon lies

animal welfare groups, 40 Democratic Assembly members and Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom called for Richards to resign, saying he showed bad judgment and ignored the will of California voters.

"ignored the will of California voters"

poor hunting for faggs has to find another thread to take cheap shots, then get spanked again...

the circle is complete...

go ahead spin this you dumbazzes... or just keep your head in the sand...

he legally hunted in idaho...

Mountain lion hunter may be removed as president of California Fish and Game Commission

Six months after one of California's top wildlife officials faced a fury after shooting a mountain lion in Idaho, fellow commissioners are expected Wednesday to remove Dan Richards as president of the state Fish and Game Commission.

But the unabashed hunting enthusiast isn't going down without a fight.

"This originates from the enviro-terrorists being threatened by me," Richards said in one of his first interviews since his mountain lion hunt enraged environmentalists.

"They see a guy who is paying attention to the issues, and who calls them out on the crap they throw out. Their involvement is important but by and large it's a farce, and I'm not afraid to call it that."

The state Fish and Game Commission will vote on "election of new officers" at its meeting in Ventura, a vote that is expected to dethrone Richards, a San Bernardino County real estate developer and big-game hunter, but leave him as a member of the commission.

"The president of the commission should be someone who has the confidence of a majority of his peers," said Mike Sutton, vice president of the commission, and executive director of Audubon California.

Richards said he plans to attend the meeting. If he is replaced as president -- a role that allows him to set the agenda, speak for the commission and run its meetings -- he said he will remain on the commission until his term expires in January.

The powerful five-member commission sets rules for fishing, hunting and endangered species in California.

It has been rattled by the bitter debate between hunters and animal welfare groups that began in February, when Richards sent a photo of himself grinning broadly and holding a dead mountain lion to Western Outdoor News, a hunting newspaper.

Richards, a Republican appointed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2008, shot the lion legally while at the Flying B hunting ranch in Northern Idaho.

But animal welfare groups, 40 Democratic Assembly members and Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom called for Richards to resign, saying he showed bad judgment and ignored the will of California voters, who banned the hunting of mountain lions for sport in 1990 when they passed Proposition 117.

Hunting groups rose to his defense. Richards retained his seat on the commission after State Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg, D-Sacramento, declined to hold a vote in the Legislature over his ouster.

In May, however, the commission, whose members are appointed by the governor, voted 4-1 to throw out its rules that give the presidency to the person who is most senior in their term and instead hold a simple majority vote.

Richards became president in February in an unusual vote. One commissioner, Richard Rogers, was absent with an Achilles tendon injury. Richards was approved by a 2-0 vote, with two other commissioners abstaining.

He said this week he does not expect Gov. Jerry Brown, a Democrat, to reappoint him when his term expires in six months.

"I'm not lobbying for it," Richards said. "I think there is a zero chance that Jerry Brown will appoint me, so it doesn't matter what I think. He has his hands full with shoplifters and other thugs in the Legislature."

He noted that he broke no wildlife laws in California or Idaho, a state where mountain lion hunting is legal. He didn't poach, he didn't import exotic animals, or commit any other violation other than offending people who don't like mountain lion hunting, he said.

"There's no chance I did anything wrong," Richards said. "I did everything by the book."

Animal welfare groups said they are pleased Richards appears to be losing the gavel.

"I hope that it is the beginning of a new chapter for the Fish and Game Commission, one in which we might anticipate a commission that is reflective of all the values of Californians," said Jennifer Fearing, state director of the Humane Society of the United States.

Fearing said that Richards "has been embarrassing the rest of the commission" with his outspoken style. She noted that Richards opposed creating marine protected areas in the ocean to restore fish populations, resisted efforts to limit lead bullets that have been linked to poisoning condors, and pushed to increase the number of black bears that can be killed each year by hunters in California.

But hunting groups say they support him.

"I think he's done a good job as president. What he did in Idaho was legal," said Bill Gaines, president of the California Outdoor Heritage Alliance. "It's unfortunate the reason why he's being removed, but it's nothing more than just symbolism by a majority of the members of the commission. At least he'll still have one of the five votes."

this is why the coward "hunt4FAGGS" has a permanent amber alert

Its a sad fact that obama wish never happened. they are heros the gave their life for the country.

Unfortunately, the right wingnut lunatic fringe does not acknowledge that. These idiots would rather use their tragic deaths as a political football.

the right wingnut lunatic fringe idiots would rather use their tragic deaths as a political football

gfy hypocrite

"the left screamimg "bush lied - people died" << do you mean like this ?

its so funny that you dont see what a ReTard58 you look like to everyone

good job

the right wingnut lunatic fringe idiots would rather use their tragic deaths as a political football

dont you think someone should be measured by their record ?

Five By Five, on 07 Feb 2014 - 10:25 AM, said:

The fact that we did not start a major military conflict and that there have been no more attacks on embassies is what is important to me. The people that died at Benghazi are heroes not victims

So you have no problem the president deliberately lied to the American people?

So you have no problem the president deliberately lied to the American people?

Plenty of 'liberals" didnt approve of his bombing of Libya. In fact some of them actually went to Libya to watch as observers and to discover if depleted uranium munitions were being used in civilian areas. The bombing of Libya no doubt occurred on a higher up level. I think he didn't even get approval from congress. And then there is the glaring fact: It is NATO.

I suggested to some Europeans once that I would not vote for a Democrat unless they promised to dissolve NATO completely. The Europeans of course were in fear of this idea.

Must remember, French and British also involved. There is oil in Libya.