My bid for the American Presidency in 2016

And no, this is not a joke, as I am pushing for an amendment saying that any legal adult should be able to run for pres and for elected office.

Hello and good afternoon America. Are you sick and tired of Congress not getting anything done and just voting on feeling and on party line? Are you tired of the 16 trillion dollar debt built up by the last several administrations? Are you sick and tired of high taxes and wealth inequality? Then vote me for me for a better, brighter, America. And while I do realize that Article 2 Section 1 says that I must be 35 to hold office, but this is a push to drop that age to 18. I believe that people my age and in their twenties could run the country, and isn't it time we need a bit of a shake up?

May God bless, and the Force guide the United States of America.

Hillary has it all wrapped up

Unfortunately. I feel like she will be another Obama. While I don't really have my problems with Obama in terms of most social progress as socially I am liberal, I feel like fiscally it would be bad, as I am a moderate leaning conservative in most fiscal matters.

As far as the amendment is concerned. NO. Age somewhat tempers rash behavior. Drinking laws prove that. Income inequality is a straw man issue that Oblameo uses to deflect the public from the real issues. High taxes and deficits are caused by out of control spending. The nation has a spending problem not a taxing problem.

As far as the amendment is concerned. NO. Age somewhat tempers rash behavior. Drinking laws prove that. Income inequality is a straw man issue that Oblameo uses to deflect the public from the real issues. High taxes and deficits are caused by out of control spending. The nation has a spending problem not a taxing problem.

I agree to disagree. While yes, age can factor into rash behavior, that sort of behavior can be found all over the age spectrum. And some teens like myself can be very mature and I feel like I can be mature enough to run the White House.