Jesus has a new brother born

That's the only explanation!! God has come down and raped a nun, and she has brought forth another child of god, a Jesus's brother born of a virgin. So why do fellow nuns not see this immaculate conception for what it is.

Fans of Discovery Health’s “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant” will love this: a Salvadoran nun gave birth in Italy this week, claiming she had absolutely no idea she was pregnant.

She said she was in her convent in Campomoro when she felt stomach cramps and was rushed to a hospital in the nearby city of Rieti, AFP reports. She ended up giving birth to a boy.

Italian news agency ANSA reported that the 31-year-old nun named her son Francesco, which also happens to be the name of the current Pope (and TIME’s 2013 Person of the Year.)

Her fellow nuns back at the “Little Disciples of Jesus” convent said they were “very surprised” about all this. And the convent’s mother superior, Sister Erminia, said, “It seems she was not able to resist temptation.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/19/italian-nun-gives-birth-says-she-had-no-idea-she-was-pregnant/?iid=obnetwork

Your going to burn in the lake of fire, and i will laugh at you [excrement]aco

Another doubting Thomas. Are you doubting the ways of your gods? I mean this is a nun dumbass, WTF is wrong with you? Of little faith I see. You will butt fked by black gorillas in hell for eternity. Bush will get to film you and the beast go at it.

Have a wonderful day!!!

I guess it is possible somebody drugged her and raped her without her knowing it

Same thing could have happened to Mother Mary.. We can't disprove it... oh wait a minute the bible doesn't say that happened so that would be in contradiction with historical science

The all knowledgeable ever knowing bible

Then again if Zilla or NS knocked up the nun I can see she might not even notice even if she was awake

Yes, my thoughts as well. But I feel this nun is a virgin as well, screwed by her god, and gave birth to another bastard child. Franco and Jesus have a lot in common it seems. And perhaps franco is the return of jesus? Maybe this marks the last days of christodom on earth?

I guess it is possible somebody drugged her and raped her without her knowing it

Same thing could have happened to Mother Mary.. We can't disprove it... oh wait a minute the bible doesn't say that happened so that would be in contradiction with historical science

The all knowledgeable ever knowing bible

Then again if Zilla or NS knocked up the nun I can see she might not even notice even if she was awake

the canonized bible doesn't have that version, but there is a gnostic gospel which claims that jesus of nazareth was conceived due

to mary being raped by a roman soldier named "panthera". and under levitical law, her status of "virgin" after that would have been

up to her betrothed. so technically, under torah, if mary had been raped by this soldier and joseph "closed his eyes" to the rape, she

would technically still be considered a virgin.

That's the only explanation!! God has come down and raped a nun, and she has brought forth another child of god, a Jesus's brother born of a virgin. So why do fellow nuns not see this immaculate conception for what it is.

Fans of Discovery Health’s “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant” will love this: a Salvadoran nun gave birth in Italy this week, claiming she had absolutely no idea she was pregnant.

She said she was in her convent in Campomoro when she felt stomach cramps and was rushed to a hospital in the nearby city of Rieti, AFP reports. She ended up giving birth to a boy.

Italian news agency ANSA reported that the 31-year-old nun named her son Francesco, which also happens to be the name of the current Pope (and TIME’s 2013 Person of the Year.)

Her fellow nuns back at the “Little Disciples of Jesus” convent said they were “very surprised” about all this. And the convent’s mother superior, Sister Erminia, said, “It seems she was not able to resist temptation.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/19/italian-nun-gives-birth-says-she-had-no-idea-she-was-pregnant/?iid=obnetwork

Life has hit a point sophistry isn't sophisticated anymore. Along with condescension of everyone else's ideologies doing the same thing yours is doing. Denying self containment so your adopted intellect can feel superior to your inherited instincts shared equally be every other ancestors of this species..

lol