Eclectic Skeptic tries to RAPE a trucker.

Naked Clown jumps into truck and asks driver for Gay Sex

Massachusetts man James Vosolo, 46, a professional clown, was arrested late Tuesday for allegedly hopping naked into a tractor-trailer and asking the driver if he wanted to have sex, among other offenses.

2rgkj1e.jpg

No laughing matter: James Vosolo is accused of jumped into the truck’s cab at a rest stop, completely nude, and grabbing the driver and propositioned him.

A Massachusetts man who worked as a clown wasn’t laughing when he was slapped with a host of criminal charges for allegedly hopping naked into a tractor-trailer and asking the driver if he wanted to have sex.

James Vosolo, 46, was arrested late Tuesday night in Rowley, north of Boston, the Salem News reported.

Up until recently, he worked as a clown for Total Entertainment, a party event company in nearby Danvers.

24vln5l.jpg

James Vosolo, 46, appears in court on charges of indecent exposure, assault and battery, failure to stop for police and disorderly conduct.

He jumped into the truck’s cab at a rest stop, completely nude, grabbed the driver and propositioned him, according to state police.

The truck driver wasn’t interested in clowning around with Vosolo, but pretended he was so he could call the cops while Vosolo waited to meet him.

Vosolo eventually drove away from the scene, with a Massachusetts State Trooper in pursuit. He threw what cops believe were drugs out of his window before pulling over. He was only wearing thong underwear when the trooper approached his car. A search of the vehicle turned up sex toys and Halloween masks.

Vosolo faces charges of indecent exposure, assault and battery, failure to stop for police and disorderly conduct.

A representative for Total Entertainment told the Salem News that Vosolo was no longer employed there, but would not comment on whether he worked with kids when he did.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
Ozzy Bon Halen: 2,805 Points Oct 30, 2012
Barnaby Jones: 3,333 Points Oct 31, 2012
Gaylord is dedicated to providing you with quality products, innovative ideas and expert service.

www.gaylord.com

The original that kicked off the success story.

www.power-horse.com

ES is a fat pervert. Anyone surprised?

you should have put

"stitches masturbates to gallows picture, but not in an obsessed way"

how do you tell if someone is lying ?

I don't drink...

open a bottle of vintage wine and listen to Coltrane.

has anyone seen mr n mrs stitches ?

o-DANNY-DEVITO-RHEA-PERLMAN-SPLIT-facebo

we have an amber alert issued

Ya know when you get to Pisser and Gallows, the threads start flying hot and heavy.

Mission accomplished.

how do you tell if someone is lying ?has anyone seen mr n mrs stitches ?o-DANNY-DEVITO-RHEA-PERLMAN-SPLIT-facebo

we have an amber alert issued

Swallows loves to be dishonest by taking quotes out of context and then getting a hard on thinking he scored some kind of imaginary victory. It takes a special type of brain disorder to get kicks like that.

And thanks for posting my family's friends, Rhea and Danny. They're great people.

Ya know when you get to Pisser and Gallows, the threads start flying hot and heavy.

Mission accomplished.

Swallows loves to be dishonest by taking quotes out of context and then getting a hard on thinking he scored some kind of imaginary victory. It takes a special type of brain disorder to get kicks like that.

And thanks for posting my family's friends, Rhea and Danny. They're great people.

Like the thread you started about Gallows? You stupid jerk. You're such an imbecile.

thanks for posting my family's friends, Rhea and Danny. They're great people.

can you put danny on next time hes over ? I want to axe him something...

why doesnt rhea use the first half of her name ?

"Diar"

if you could help danny get up on the chair so he can type the reply that would be really cool

Do you hate Christians? We can't tell. :glare:

I generally try to expend the least amount of emotion on Christians as humanly possible, neither love nor hate is perferrable. I would like to live as if Christianity didnt even exist.

But they are fun to laugh at! Especially when the climb naked into the cab of a truck driver and ask for gay sex.

I generally try to expend the least amount of emotion on Christians as humanly possible, neither love nor hate is perferrable. I would like to live as if Christianity didnt even exist.

But they are fun to laugh at! Especially when the climb naked into the cab of a truck driver and ask for gay sex.

Yeah right. You're just a shit stirrer like me. Enjoy

Look what the cat dragged in. I thought you were"gone" lol

We knew a liar like you wouldnt be able to keep his word.

So when am I going to be banned like you promised?

Tick tock tick tock

I never said I was leaving. Liar

• 7 months later...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I just outed " super genius " aka this moron the nightshi-ter and he's back to his old childish threads.

I love it all he can do is raise his skirt and act like a cu-nt.

ha ha ha

I guess this is the night stalker Eclectic is whimpering about.

Ha ha.

Two nightstalkers

No wonder this place is always filled with cobwebs.

"Diar"

What's a "diar?" Ha ha

This cesspool is filled with drunks and misfits.

The libs are the only sane ones here.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

I just outed " super genius " aka this moron the nightshi-ter and he's back to his old childish threads.

I love it all he can do is raise his skirt and act like a cu-nt.

ha ha ha

Ha ha.

Two nightstalkers

No wonder this place is always filled with cobwebs.

What's a "diar?" Ha ha

This cesspool is filled with drunks and misfits.

The libs are the only sane ones here.

Are you called stitches because the night stalker raped you so many times?