A poll on Homosexuality and sex (warning extreme Gayness inside)

Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If someone receives oral from another dude, does that make the person gay?

2. 2. If someone penatrates another dude's bum during Anal, does that make the Penatrator Gay

3. 3. Do you consider a BJ Sex?

4. 4. Does Man on Man sex in prison count as Gay?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, someone who is attracted to their own gender is gay. That may or may not correspond to someone engaging in homosexual acts. A gay who engages in hetero sex is still gay.

We are not talking about Sexual Attraction. We are only talking about sex.

Looks like RushLimbaughFan is looking for a date. You men be careful. :closedeyes:

I'd let a woman peg me.

Looks like RushLimbaughFan is looking for a date. You men be careful. :closedeyes:

Nope just looking for honest feed back. I wouldn't turn down some BBC tho. <------ I never turn down BBC.

We are not talking about Sexual Attraction. We are only talking about sex.

I'd let a woman peg me.

Nope just looking for honest feed back. I wouldn't turn down some BBC tho. <------ I never turn down BBC.

I see nobody has responded to your poll questions. Guess they are on to you. LOL! Better go try at the local gay bar for a date.

I have no problems with gays. i don't think you need marriage. it is does say all men are created equal.

I have no problem with gays either. I just don't understand how someone from a group that faces bigotry(gays) can be a bigot against another group (Black people).

I have no problem with gays either. I just don't understand how someone from a group that faces bigotry(gays) can be a bigot against another group (Black people).

I don't discriminate against blacks, I love each BBC (I wonder if you even know what BBC is?) equally.

Oh yes. 3 people have voted. :wacko:

told you. and the topic is less than 30 minutes old.

I have been banned from the local gay bars because of my conservative views on gay rights and gay marriage.

I see. You should keep your political views to yourself in places like that.

:) I gotta run. Good luck, RLF. Have a nice evening everybody.

I see. You should keep your political views to yourself in places like that.

:) I gotta run. Good luck, RLF. Have a nice evening everybody.

Adios Mi Amigo

so gays care about what their mate thinks. i thought it was sticking your dick in every.hole possible.

*Playfully slaps dontlooknow, and rolls my eyes at him*

You ever act like your straight and do women in the ass. i mean your only out for the ass.

As a bottom, I do not like to fuck a ass, I love to get my ass pounded tho. If I can get people to view fucking a dudes ass as normal and not gay, they I can potentially get that much more dicks fucking my ass. I could have 10 dicks up my ass, and it still wouldn't be enough. I need more cocks in me.

You ever act like your straight and do women in the ass. i mean your only out for the ass.

You sir are ignorant. Not every gay likes to fuck a ass, and not every gay likes to get their ass fucked. As a bottom I love getting my ass fucked, and I can't get enough of it. If I had my way I'd just be laid out in a fuck me sling, and get my ass pounded 24/7 by different dudes. I need more cocks in my ass. Sure I love giving oral as well, but I would much rather have a cock in my ass than my mouth. Tho I wouldn't be opposed having both a cock in my mouth and a cock in my ass at the same time

Lol more dick stat.so your a receiver. or is it a tightend?

I am more of a Catcher, tho I have pitched occasionally.

I'd like to let a woman fuck me in my ass with a strap on.