Why a bad attitude

Somebody said he's a mechanic and that he'll ruin my car because im a real estate agent.

I replied with this.

You'll ruin my car ? lol yeah yeah.
Try it and I'll own your motherspam wordin' piss ant shop, and you'll buy me a new car.
That'll be $97,000 just by itself.

And when I have possession of your shop, Im not in the auto industry, and I don't get paid to keep your shop warm, OR safe.
It'll be ice cold in there by nightfall, and I'll auction off your tools, and liquidate your assets.
so mess up my car at the mechanics shop, try it.
:)

This is my assessment of why he would have threatened to damage my car.

For one thing, if he's a mechanic, he's angry because his job is frustrating to him, either for his personality type, or his abilities to do the job are lacking.

Nobody ever said that the job of a mechanic is easy, no job is easy, its your job to decide that it is easy.

And secondly, this kind of thing happens only online where they can hide behind a computer.

Anybody with a meager $500 can go buy a computer, and for $50 extra, they can have internet too.

If he's a bigot, well... Too bad.. He has a for profit private business license, and a mechanic's license.. he serves the public and must serve the public without discrimination.

If its because he's frustrated at his job, he needs not to worry, because I'll f)u)c)king fix his issues permanently and he wont be angry about being a mechanic anymore, because he wont be one anymore when I'm done suing him.

And he can go get a job a lot less stressful for him, at Mc Donalds, after he buys me a new car and I sell his shop and pocket all the money.

Somebody said he's a mechanic and that he'll ruin my car because im a real estate agent.

I replied with this.

Try it and I'll own your motherspam wordin' piss ant shop, and you'll buy me a new car.

And when I have possession of your shop, Im not in the auto industry, and I don't get paid to keep your shop warm, OR safe.

It'll be ice cold in there by nightfall, and I'll auction off your tools, and liquidate your assets.

For one thing, if he's a mechanic, he's angry because his job is frustrating to him, either for his personality type, or his abilities to do the job are lacking.

Nobody ever said that the job of a mechanic is easy, no job is easy, its your job to decide that it is easy.

And secondly, this kind of thing happens only online where they can hide behind a computer.

Anybody with a meager $500 can go buy a computer, and for $50 extra, they can have internet too.

If he's a bigot, well... Too bad.. He has a for profit private business license, and a mechanic's license.. he serves the public and must serve the public without discrimination.

If its because he's frustrated at his job, he needs not to worry, because I'll f)u)c)king fix his issues permanently and he wont be angry about being a mechanic anymore, because he wont be one anymore when I'm done suing him.

And he can go get a job a lot less stressful for him, at Mc Donalds, after he buys me a new car and I sell his shop and pocket all the money.

Solution, don't take your car to him for repairs. This is an anonymous forum, that is why I use it so others know, I don't know who they are and in that I pose no physical threat to them.

Cyberspace is a perfect place to do battle of ideas where nobody meets anybody else. thoughts arguing about compared realities and one idiot,myself, agruing physical absolutes against all half truth realities spouting no such things exist and should they, nobody can understand them agruing half truths politically, academically, spiritually, and economically. That is true, but it isn't real, just relaityof the moment.

Real is real and reality by any name is incomplete suggestions now isn't eternity producing eternal details never duplicated as before genetically.

I replied with this.

^^

doesn't play well with others

Why take stock of what he said anyway.

Stock is a gamble hypotheticals can become worth more than life itself and those honoring such notions will sell their children to become part of that social justification real doesn't matter.

soicety is everything one needs to understand how to follow ordered chaos without questioning self containment to the moment being always now. Live for tomorrow when that date never existed throughout history.

Artificial measurments create an artificial interpretation of real with a ity bit missing among every educated perception wise words define "nobody knows everything" humanity orchestrated to fool ancestry all the time stuck in this atmosphere, one lifetime at a time.

Playing childless adults against parents at the same time teaming grandchildren and grandparents against parents, what goes around comes around in ancestry denying genetic continuation for staged social rank and privilege achieved honoring symbolic values.

Why take stock of what he said ?

Because at the time he threatened me about my car, he was offensive to me.

But if he were to actually do that, that will be the straw that broke the camel's back, and I will take care of business.

When you perform as a stereotype in a reality where character counts as everything saving the illusion reality is all the real life can become socially, why do you get offended being exactly what you became as a career player of pitting buyer against seller to get the most out of both ends spending everything they earned to fit into society.

also, I wouldn't go to court without a thorough inspection of the damage, and a report, and the billing and the contract, and investigators and lawyers.

The mechanics wont be able to pull anything, it never works against a proper proceeding, like I can afford.

I have the money to turn out that guy's lights

My lawyer would argue that I never had any problems with the car whatsoever, until I went into his shop, and being its a Jaguar, the quality is such that it would have never developed problems until he messed with it, and there would be photographs of his work, that's how it works.

also, I wouldn't go to court without a thorough inspection of the damage, and a report, and the billing and the contract, and investigators and lawyers.

The mechanics wont be able to pull anything, it never works against a proper proceeding, like I can afford.

I have the money to turn out that guy's lights

My lawyer would argue that I never had any problems with the car whatsoever, until I went into his shop, and being its a Jaguar, the quality is such that it would have never developed problems until he messed with it, and there would be photographs of his work, that's how it works.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. You serious believe that crap also.

yes I do, as does the court

To prove that I would have never had problems with the car until it was sabotaged by a mechanic, I would get a Jaguar manufacturing report on the vin number belonging to my jaguar

Welcome to how the world works buddy, I am on top, the mechanic is my b!tch, why ? because I have the money and I can afford lawyers and Investigators.

yes I do, as does the court

To prove that I would have never had problems with the car until it was sabotaged by a mechanic, I would get a Jaguar manufacturing report on the vin number belonging to my jaguar

Welcome to how the world works buddy, I am on top, the mechanic is my b!tch, why ? because I have the money and I can afford lawyers and Investigators.

maybe the court of public opinion framed to deny real so your character can feel superior to your genetic characteristics. Are you William 1444 or Aceman under another screen name.

nobody gives a f)uck who you don't like, the court of law said I win, so I own his shop and im going to sell it to a demolition company after I sell his equipment to a refurbishment company.

If you think you were going to f)uck up my car, and outsmart either me, or my money and lawyers, and investigators, and the dealership and their inspection, and the jaguar car company, and their investigators, you drank too much blue collar p!ss beer.

Also, the National Association of Realtors would represent me as well with their own lawyers, they would get my car inspected again, and they might well send another real estate agent to have their car fixed at his shop, to have it damaged by him.

nobody gives a f)uck who you don't like, the court said I win, so I oqn his shop and im going to sell it to a demolition company after I sell his equipment to a refurbishment company.

I do not care about whos, as they are just speculative interpetations of what a gender performs as socially saving a scripted citizen of reality so they can pick the friends to replace the relatives they leave behind hoping no body finds out what real physically is all the time.

the suffix ity attached to "real" and "human" adds hypothetical values to distort self evident so every body of thought must protect the adopted symbolic values handed down by specific ancestry replacing themselves with specific ancestors randomly in this specific atmsophere that spaces results apart now all the time.

This is a hypothetical situation from stretching an event beyond what actually took place. You are making this crap up as you move through post to post.

and nobody gives a f)uck about your incoherent ramblings either, or what you don't care about.

Nobody you know, but how many people do you really know inside out without a word edge wise?

You play a role in staging reality as programmed since birth, that is the limitation of your trained imagination that only recites vocabulary and societal evolution, I discuss instincts that run through the entire species of one lifetime at a time passing through this atmosphere individually, inception to extinction..

and you are wrapped in yourself, probably autistic.

No, I am bound in this moment by contracting results expanding details exactly as they added together within the molecular migration that is this universal position all the time. I can visualize everything beyond speculation time changes spaced apart everything taking place currently.

Eternity is now. You canot go anywhere else in time but remain here presently. Balance in that without destroying eveything your children need to raise your grandchildren, should they become parents elevating you to grandparent status as one of 4 after being 1 of 2 while a product of 3 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents.

Inverting values of contracting results withinthe entire organic combinations exhanging shape and form while energy cannot be created or destroyed because now is physical Eternity.

Keep denying, your faith won't save you or your reality.

What is a leader of understanding no social identity wants to believe knows more about real than reality created hypothetically?

one gendered lifetime. male or female as each is a total sum of ancestry and half the next genetic ancestor they help conceive or not leaving that total sum becoming extinct within the eternity of now.

Again, balance in that real.