Have You Ever Smoked Weed Before ?

zarus

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all drugs should be legalized. i don't smoke weed simply because i don't like the way it makes me feel. i've smoked it quite a few times

in the past, but just don't enjoy the high. but if others enjoy it? hey...smoke up. not my place to tell you how to get high.

This is a question for all here at LiberalForum.org. I want to know have you ever smoked weed, or marijuana before. And do you still smoke it now, and should it be legal.

Good luck. :)

I smoke all the time and I'm not sure if it should be legal for any use. if you take that sort of income of the black market they just come up with something else.

I tried it many years ago and did not like it. NO. It should not be legalized. It is a gateway drug for harder stuff.

it takes a certain type of mentality to get into "the harder stuff". almost what i would call a "self-destructive" mentality. smoking weed

will not lead a person into that kind of mentality, if they don't already have it within them to begin with.

all drugs should be legalized. i don't smoke weed simply because i don't like the way it makes me feel. i've smoked it quite a few times

in the past, but just don't enjoy the high. but if others enjoy it? hey...smoke up. not my place to tell you how to get high.

No not all of the drugs now Lews. We dont want the whole world running around acting just like you. :)

it takes a certain type of mentality to get into "the harder stuff". almost what i would call a "self-destructive" mentality. smoking weed

will not lead a person into that kind of mentality, if they don't already have it within them to begin with.

Someone who is seeking to escape reality, yes. First they do it with weed, then they graduate to harder drugs. They probably don't consider themselves to be "self-destructive", not in the beginning anyway. I've seen it happen many times. :(

No not all of the drugs now Lews. We dont want the whole world running around acting just like you. :)

you can't have it both ways. and to be honest, i think that legalization of weed isn't a good idea, but not for the reasons you do.

in an uncorrupted, free society, it would be. but that's not what we have here. legalization of weed would only empower the government

to further legally medicate and tax the masses. weed would become as "ritalin". controlled by big pharma and prescribed to more control

the population through legalized avenues. i do honestly believe that people are doing no wrong by smoking it. i just don't trust the current

government's motives for legalization.

Someone who is seeking to escape reality, yes. First they do it with weed, then they graduate to harder drugs. They probably don't consider themselves to be "self-destructive", not in the beginning anyway. I've seen it happen many times. :(

So do you think its a healthy drug. They believe that is is safer than alcohol so they tell me. :)

you can't have it both ways. and to be honest, i think that legalization of weed isn't a good idea, but not for the reasons you do.

in an uncorrupted, free society, it would be. but that's not what we have here. legalization of weed would only empower the government

to further legally medicate and tax the masses. weed would become as "ritalin". controlled by big pharma and prescribed more control

the population through legalized avenues. i do honestly believe that people are doing no wrong by smoking it. i just don't trust the current

government's motives for legalization.

Well its because they want to make more of the profits and keep it regulated within the system. You do realize that this is their cash crop right. :huh:

So do you think its a healthy drug. They believe that is is safer than alcohol so they tell me. :)

Well its because they want to make more of the profits and keep it regulated within the system. You do realize that this is their cash crop right. :huh:

i understand the money. which is why big pharma is probably pushing under the radar for complete legalization.

I didn't say I thought it was a healhty drug. I heard once that weed damages the lungs of people who inhale it. Guess everything has a negative side effect.

I didn't say I thought it was a healhty drug. I heard once that weed damages the lungs of people who inhale it. Guess everything has a negative side effect.

it actually doesn't cause the lung damage that tobacco does. it's a far less toxic smoke, as far as physical repercussions.

it actually doesn't cause the lung damage that tobacco does. it's a far less toxic smoke, as far as physical repercussions.

Sure it does. But the thc or whatever it is, level is much higher now. Its toxic period because it alters your chemistry, mood, and behavior. :)

Sure it does. But the thc or whatever it is, level is much higher now. Its toxic period because it alters your chemistry, mood, and behavior. :)

ummmm. no it doesn't. it doesn't have the carcinogen levels that tobacco does. and the cable TV stations also alter mood and behavior.

so do video games and internet chat forum interactions. there are so many outside stimuli distractions to reality now, singling out weed

is a bit stupid.

This is a question for all here at LiberalForum.org. I want to know have you ever smoked weed, or marijuana before. And do you still smoke it now, and should it be legal.

Good luck. :)

Yes I have smoked weed. I usually do it with a room for of dudes. Good Ganja + Hot dudes with no inhibitions = Party up in my Anus. I still smoke on occasion with friends. Yes i believe weed should be legal.

Well I feel that the Federal Gubberment shouldn't ban or legalize any drug. Legalization/Criminalization should be left up to the states.

I tried it many years ago and did not like it. NO. It should not be legalized. It is a gateway drug for harder stuff.

That isn't true. I was doing Crystal and Opiate Pain Killers before I ever smoked pot. Get your head out your ass and stop believing the Anti-Pot Propaganda. Just cause a Person smokes Pot, doesn't mean they are going to do harder drugs. Pot is a social drug, smoked with friends, Parents, and/or sex partners. One can not become addicted to pot, nor can you OD on pot. No Pot isn't good for you, but it is a hell of a lot better than a lot of the Synthesized drugs Big Pharma is pumping into society. BTW Alcohol is supposedly a gateway drug 2, should we make the consumption of alcohol illegal as well?