Where In The World Is David Wildstein?

Zaro, on 04 Feb 2014 - 2:27 PM, said:

have you ever noticed what sturdy, muscular legs Hitlery has? you just know she can't wait to kick some ignorant con ass with it

Yep but she couldn't even get one past her hip without breaking it. We'll see how long she can stand on her own two feet once it all get rolling...lol

David... David Wildstein are you over at Skeppy's David quit hiding.

Yep but she couldn't even get one past her hip without breaking it. We'll see how long she can stand on her own two feet once it all get rolling...lol

David... David Wildstein are you over at Skeppy's David quit hiding.

she stood on her own as first lady, senator, secretary of state and presidential candidate. what have you got?

quit crying over Christie. you got bigger fish to fry

Zaro, on 04 Feb 2014 - 2:42 PM, said:

she stood on her own as first lady, senator, secretary of state and presidential candidate. what have you got?

quit crying over Christie. you got bigger fish to fry

I'm not shedding a single tear over Christie unless you count me tearing up from laughing at libers and their crazed trafficgate.

I'm sure she was standing right next to Obama as four Americans were being murdered in Benghazi too. That woman is carrying around 30 yrs of baggage from her prestine career.

I'm not shedding a single tear over Christie unless you count me tearing up from laughing at libers and their crazed trafficgate.

I'm sure she was standing right next to Obama as four Americans were being murdered in Benghazi too. That woman is carrying around 30 yrs of baggage from her prestine career.

yeah, but according to zaro, she has "sturdy, muscular legs". so her "baggage" other than that is a non-issue.

Regardless of what happens Christie is damaged goods now.. He is not even on the radar at a recent CNN poll

he's no more "damaged" than hillary. corruption is overlooked nowadays, thanks to liberalism. and on a side note, sarah palin has

large, tasty looking breasts.....so by zaro's liberal logic, this should define her as a great leader, from the hetero male point of view.

Five By Five, on 04 Feb 2014 - 4:06 PM, said:

Regardless of what happens Christie is damaged goods now.. He is not even on the radar at a recent CNN poll

Let's see what tone has been set after the mid-terms. It ain't over till the fat guy decides to run or not....lol

If I we're a liber, I would seriously reconsider Hillary as your only candidate. She ain't going to make it. Americans thought it would be historic to elect the first black ( well half anyway ) president and look where that got us. I don't think Americans want to experience another historic moment electing Hillary.

most americans don't care about benghazi anymore and even less about stuff from 30 years ago. Hitlery likes war as much as the next con. and can live with and explain away collateral damage just fine.

so what have you got to run? Louie Gohmert or another round of the same old faces with the same old ideas that hasn't won you the last presidential election?

yeah, but according to zaro, she has "sturdy, muscular legs". so her "baggage" other than that is a non-issue.

I was referring to ass kicking legs. to her having what it takes to win.

Zaro, on 04 Feb 2014 - 4:13 PM, said:

most americans don't care about benghazi anymore and even less about stuff from 30 years ago. Hitlery likes war as much as the next con. and can live with and explain away collateral damage just fine.

so what have you got to run? Louie Gohmert or another round of the same old faces with the same old ideas that hasn't won you the last presidential election?

I was referring to ass kicking legs.

Ask the parents of those murdered who have yet to see justice if they don't care anymore. The left wants it all to just go away like it never happened.

You guys act like there hasn't been a Republican president in twenty years. Hillary is a worn out liber hagg, you know, America knows it. There are a lot of good candidates out there, they just don't have a D in front of their names.

name some

Some are obvious, others are not. I know some I would like to see because I am more of a libertarian/independent, but im not putting a list for you to rant about . Like I said, the whole political landscape and attitude of the Country will be very different after the midterms so who knows who may emerge out of nowhere. No one can really predict anything till after November.

Some are obvious, others are not. I know some I would like to see because I am more of a libertarian/independent, but im not putting a list for you to rant about . Like I said, the whole political landscape and attitude of the Country will be very different after the midterms so who knows who may emerge out of nowhere. No one can really predict anything till after November.

a gopher that comes on the scene through the midterms isn't gonna run for president. I ask you to name some viable wingers for the presidential race - and you can't

a gopher that comes on the scene through the midterms isn't gonna run for president. I ask you to name some viable wingers for the presidential race - and you can't

No I'm just smart enough not to fall for your silly games. Why does it have to be a Republican? I'm for any good candidate, but if Hillary is all the left has...good luck