Why do artists starve or become stars of enlightenment?

I am a true artist. A rebel, a criminal, a sinner, a seeker of truth, searching for the edge, a visionary, an Angel and a Demon. I'm the last of the romantic figures. I am dangerous and the people of this day have been weakened by political correctness so they cannot understand my work because it terrifies them.

I am a true artist. A rebel, a criminal, a sinner, a seeker of truth, searching for the edge, a visionary, an Angel and a Demon. I'm the last of the romantic figures. I am dangerous and the people of this day have been weakened by political correctness so they cannot understand my work because it terrifies them.

Try seeking real instead of inventing truths. Could free you from your own successful self destruction.

Most of the works of art you see at gallerys are pure garbage, I hope they all starve

Hitler, your hero, never painted any humans at all! Just sterile landscapes and buildings.

He hated mankind, and people.

He loved death and destruction, was a necrophillic personality, and the epitomy of Freud's Death Drive-ruled by Satan.

Try laying off the meth, bath salts and booze!

Like I said before:

Three hots and a cock await you in Federal prison! Bubba wants you!

Legend in your own mind.

most of what we are given as "art" today is commercialized and empty of what is truly the nature of art itself.

True art goes directly into the deep recesses of the subconcious mind,to stir up hidden meanings.

That's the gift of surrealism, modern art, and absract art.

Piccaso and Dali were geniouses!

What are the middle class artists, citizens of reality?

Or managers of societal evolution?

Starving artists have the quality of masochism, and want to die as martyrs, because of self hatred and long tendered greivances, and lost causes.

They are the Jihadists of the West, admirers of self immolation, and suicide solutions.

Existentialists run amok.

Alan Ginsberg, and Ferlighetti up in flames, so to speak..