Japanese Anthropologists Study The Effect of American Wing Nuts

In the USA have a problem with a certain breed of American religious nut that continues to try to resurrect a non-existent religious past. They constantly try to pull us back to this imaginary Christian history, when in fact the "one nation under god" wasn't added to our pledge until 1948.

I was watching a documentary about Japanese culture tonight and offhandedly reflected that from a very foreign point of view, Americans all have mental complexes about American Christianity. That for a Japanese anthropologist studying Americans, he might conclude that we have serious mental problems, and he might do a study of various Americans responding to religious triggers.

He could even make a Sim game called "A Religious Nut Harasses You" and then use volunteers from the USA to play it and study reactions. The Sim game would be like the Japanese Love Plus nintendo game. And it would spew robotic religious nonsense at you.

Going further with this idea of a sim religious nut game's effect on the mind of volunteer patients as conducted by Japanese researchers, it is interesting to speculate actually the effects of the game:

For one, I read a study that showed how listening to complaining lowered your intelligence and ability to perform problem solving. Such as listening to a complaining boss or spouse. So, listening to this sim of a religious nut complain at them would probably lower the ability of the patients in the study to do problem solving.

I have other hypothesis about this as a potential study as well, with effects ranging from depression to psychotic rage.

I didnt say Japan was perfect. They have many problems there such as low birthrate. However, they also have the greatest longevity of anyone in the world. They have a large segment of the population over 100 years old. 60 year old women look like 40.

Aside from that, the real issue I was taking was that an outside view is interesting. You merely have your american view. But a Japanese person, regardless of influence from American popular culture, is yet of another breed and culture, so a study made by them of Americans would have some amusing value.

For instance, a study of Americans made by Europeans would have European Christian influence and hence be biased. An unbiased report would have to come from outside of the European/American christian sphere.

Merely an American view. They have merely a Japanese view. By the way you can have an unbiased study even if you are directly involved. Should black people never conduct black studies because they will be biased? That is silly.

It follows a pretense I feel is true, that in Christian nations there is a bias toward Christianity that is widespread amongst liberals and others. I reccomended Japan also for humor. Obviously this study I invented is for a bit of a laugh: a sim game called "A Religious Nut Harrasses You", its clear to invoke humor. Though since you are a Christian, undoubtedly you lack humor.

Do you get it? Christians are like robot anime sim characters that are pre-programmed to interact with you. They have a set basic dialogue they use. Japanese inventors would create one that you could carry around with you and psychologists could study your reactions to these inhuman christan programs. Results could look like:

Week One: Patients show signs of restlessness and depression. Basic puzzle solving skills are lower than when tested upon entering the study.

Week Three: Patients seem more angry than usual. One patient is experiencing persecution type symptoms.

Five Weeks on: Patients becoming violent. One of the sim players was smashed against a wall.

After two months the study was concluded abruptly when one patient tried to kill another and sexually assaulted a third.

I didnt say Japan was perfect. They have many problems there such as low birthrate. However, they also have the greatest longevity of anyone in the world. They have a large segment of the population over 100 years old. 60 year old women look like 40.

Aside from that, the real issue I was taking was that an outside view is interesting. You merely have your american view. But a Japanese person, regardless of influence from American popular culture, is yet of another breed and culture, so a study made by them of Americans would have some amusing value.

For instance, a study of Americans made by Europeans would have European Christian influence and hence be biased. An unbiased report would have to come from outside of the European/American christian sphere.

the orientals are a very tribal people. most oriental families have very strict breeding standards. they look down on inter-racial breeding.

their spiritual philosophy is very insectile. most non-religious culture has a deep eugenics philosophy. their world point of view is much like that

of the bee hive, or the ant-hill. and i'm not saying there's anything necessarily wrong with that. but we in america simply don't place so much

emphasis on such structured homogeneous society.

Michijo.. if your theory that listening to complaining drives people crazy.. than I better stop hanging out here....

IN retrospect I gotta admit I am feeling some effects from hanging out here.. It is depressing at times

Its not my theory. There was a psychiatric study. I read about it on some website. Cant find it now, but it stated that listening to someone complain vehemently lowered your IQ and problem solving skills temporarily.

the orientals are a very tribal people. most oriental families have very strict breeding standards. they look down on inter-racial breeding.

their spiritual philosophy is very insectile. most non-religious culture has a deep eugenics philosophy. their world point of view is much like that

of the bee hive, or the ant-hill. and i'm not saying there's anything necessarily wrong with that. but we in america simply don't place so much

emphasis on such structured homogeneous society.

Yes, I know about them. Thier total alien perspective on western religion makes them perfect. To imagine how alien christianity is to them natively seems very insightful to me into the atheist nature of western religion. Aside from the fact that Jesus was obviously a charlatan who pretended to be the future messiah told about in Judaism. The Jews all realized that Jesus was a fraud. Also, Christianity seems like a copy of Ancient Egyptian religious figures such as Horus.

Yes, I know about them. Thier total alien perspective on western religion makes them perfect. To imagine how alien christianity is to them natively seems very insightful to me into the atheist nature of western religion. Aside from the fact that Jesus was obviously a charlatan who pretended to be the future messiah told about in Judaism. The Jews all realized that Jesus was a fraud. Also, Christianity seems like a copy of Ancient egyptian religious figures such as Horus.

christianity developed from the basis of eastern philosophy. then there was a split between the eastern orthodox church and the "pauline" western

variety. i think most religious philosophies hold dear the idea of "spiritual renewal", which is why you see similarities in a lot of them.

christianity developed from the basis of eastern philosophy. then there was a split between the eastern orthodox church and the "pauline" western

variety. i think most religious philosophies hold dear the idea of "spiritual renewal", which is why you see similarities in a lot of them.

And now its this sort of retarded american redneck religion. Interesting how that happened. Funny how most American Christians seem totally divorced from the Christianity of history. They call up historical figures such as Saint Francis of Assisi but seem far removed from his sort of Siddhartha routine.

And now its this sort of retarded american redneck religion. Interesting how that happened. Funny how most American Christians seem totally divorced from the Christianity of history. They call up historical figures such as Saint Francis of Assisi but seem far removed from his sort of Siddhartha routine.

your prejudices apparently box you into a self-devised corner into seeing it that way. for most christians, the church is simply a matter of fellowship.

they don't feel the need to dwell upon past flawed doctrine in order to reap the rewards. you however, seem so hung up on these past flaws, it

stagnates your ability to think reasonably on the matter.

your prejudices apparently box you into a self-devised corner into seeing it that way. for most christians, the church is simply a matter of fellowship.

they don't feel the need to dwell upon past flawed doctrine in order to reap the rewards. you however, seem so hung up on these past flaws, it

stagnates your ability to think reasonably on the matter.

Jesus was undoubtedly just a charismatic figure who, if he existed, did what many charismatic figures have done throughout history to start up a religion. That's fine with me. Do and believe whatever you want, but when we have this sort of 1950s American Christianity or redneck christianity which wants to impose into my world, then I draw a strong line between myself and it. Its that simple.

i understand that. bigots of all sorts tend to gravitate to this type of mentality in order to simplify a means of blaming large groups of people.

There is no blame. Its just as simple as Christians seem like the aggressors to me and I fight back.

There is no blame. Its just as simple as Christians seem like the aggressors to me and I fight back.

much like the jews seemed as aggressors to hitler and he fought back. or much like certain segments of the christian right see

the liberal atheist agitators as the aggressors, so they fight back. the KKK sees the black community and the violence committed

by it as aggression, and so they fight back. anyone can find a war to wage if they try hard enough.

much like the jews seemed as aggressors to hitler and he fought back. or much like certain segments of the christian right see

the liberal atheist agitators as the aggressors, so they fight back. the KKK sees the black community and the violence committed

by it as aggression, and so they fight back. anyone can find a war to wage if they try hard enough.

I am not fighting a war against Christianity. I am merely NOT ACCEPTING Christianity. I also like to talk crap about Christianity if it suits me. But I am not actively political or actively lobbying against you. It is merely a personal attitude/vendetta. Since I am not actually limiting your freedom, I am merely expressing freedom of speech. The KKK actually has killed black people and done marches.