Free Will, Is it picking a faith or inventing a belief?

Is reality the only thing worth understanding?

What is the value of understanding the difference between picking a faith or inventing something to believe in others will devote their lives to honoring one's idea?

When now is the only moment additions to real get spaced apart, where does one go to find balance, reliving the past or dying to save tomorrow repeating yesterday's mistakes in pretending time alters the moment here?

What does civic pride bring to civil responsibility to life adapting to the moment?

What is being efficient genetically and socially at the same time, currently here and never the same added results?

Where do details come from when everything is self contained to the present situation and the answer to this is something societal evolution doesn't teach fellowships to comprehend and ruling elites keep as secrets behind closed doors?

Scored earth policies are the actions of malcontents not able to control themselves while trying to make everything else conform to their mental pictures of what life should become, rather than balance in what life is genetically.

When one discovers physical limits due to self containment, the metaphor of self evident changes from what was translated symbolically to matter never staying the same details twice.

Knowing a lifetime cannot dictate life beyond their own skin, what choice does a lifetime have surrounded by dictators of what if scenarios legislating prime directives that every body of collective thought ignores natural balancing self contained to the present moment all the time.

My instincts know I cannot leave this moment and at this moment my body will change details dead or alive since conceived. I am but an ancestor of ancestry passing through this eternal moment, but everyone else honors denying it, conform to those redistributing misery following the philosophy nobody knows and acting dumb enough to believe it, or stand my ground against a world gone mad?

The law doesn't allow me to take part in societal evolution and discuss self evident and self containment without getting branded anti-social, greedy, selfish, intolerant while those protecting reality never listen to real answers, just hypothetical suggestions compared against one another.

Piece of mind or peace in brain? I choose to calm my relationship with self containment to my skin and the limits of my deminishing capacity to adapt to educated stupidity.that intellect is superior to instincts because a body can learn the art of self deception so completely it doesn't think now is eternity every generation ding to save their adopted reality and civic educated since birth pride of global spiritualism, political correctness, and society's rank in world order as defined by their government of recited possibilities "if" every body never questions the law of the land.

What is the law of the land? Vocabulary or adapt or become extinct currently all the time life is spaced apart in separate male and female ancestors passing through a self contianed atmosphere?

Kind of like the e-mail I sent to deepwaterhorizon.org after a month of watching the media focus on a broken piece of plumbing that should have been repaired in a week without having to drill a relief well in 3 months to complete.

It got capped with the idea I sent in as a suggestion. With great power, comes a greater responsibility nobody else wants to know about.

Understanding how energy cannot be created or destroyed while nothing real remains the same lifetimes twice.

My only reward for the idea that ended the Gulf oil leak was watching experts sceaming it wouldn't work and it sealed it up completely anyway.

"free will" is the decision to believe the unbelievable in order to avoid death

I was first confronted with "If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem." in 1972. about the same year the company I worked for was hiring college grads directly into upper management and one of them told me, "I don't have to know how to do your job, I only need to know how to manage people."

Educated stupidity is all higher education produces socially. I did what I had to do for 32 years in that company, including divorcing from union ideology. Collective bargaining is as corrupt as jusdges legislating from the bench, which is how A.T. & T. was brought to division and the government took over Bell Labs which owned the patents for technology becoming used currently by cyberspace dispersement operating the same way as copper wire distribution, only over public airwaves where court orders aren't needed to listen in as computer programs do without a lifetime looking in.

But everything is recorded and processed to spit out key word combinations to show probable cause and reviewed. Big Brother only came true a decade after the forcast of 1984 fiction brought to life.

Self fulfilling prophecy is predictable in comedy. In 1976 National Lampoon did a satire on New York Times where on the first page everything discussed global warming and on the second page was forecasted ice age taking place at the same time. 20 years later Al Gore gets a damned Nobel Peace Prize on the threat of global warming.

Spiritualism and science fiction are means to an end game of selling hypothetical beliefs anything is possible tomorrow while now is physical eternity. Get real before your reality kills your children saving societal evoltuion leaving you dependent upon society for old age care.

I tried to use societal evolution to provide myself with enough symbolism my wife and children wouldn't need to take care of me, just themselves in this adapt or become extinct moment.

That is why I am not about destroying reality, but bring substance back in control of symbolic values out of control and nobody knows how to fix it because they all protect metaphors.

Educated stupidity is all higher education produces socially.

Collective bargaining is as corrupt

Big Brother only came true a decade after the forcast of 1984 fiction brought to life.

Self fulfilling prophecy is predictable in comedy. In 1976 National Lampoon did a satire on New York Times where on the first page everything discussed global warming and on the second page was forecasted ice age taking place at the same time. 20 years later Al Gore gets a damned Nobel Peace Prize on the threat of global warming.

Get real before your reality kills your children saving societal evoltuion leaving you dependent upon society for old age care.

I tried to use societal evolution to provide myself with enough symbolism my wife and children wouldn't need to take care of me, just themselves in this adapt or become extinct moment.

as compared to what? uneducated stupidity?

how is the concept of collective bargaining corrupt?

you think Orwell is to blame for it rather than the exploitation by those in power of the advances in technology that makes big brother possible?

you watch too much tv. yeah, sometimes a bit of home truth comes out of a piece of fiction, but it's the same with the bible.

society is just a word for a lota people. and yes, in old age you need other people, whether that's one person from your family or from a lot, like the lots of us that make up our society to see to it that old age can be lived out in dignity. libs and cons have the same end goal but want to go there by different routes. and the fact that the dems. so often compromise with cons. shows that they are more committed to the end goal than cons. who come from an attitude of "my way or the highway". and voters know that.

maybe you should put a load of laundry in or cook a meal for your wife and kid instead instead of pontificating on the meaning of life

as compared to what? uneducated stupidity?

Self containment to one skin conception to total decomposition the body never remains what it was at conception by a species's inception to the eternity of now here as long as one exists presently as one lifetime, one species, one atmosphere, one solar system, one galaxy, one universal balance point between was and does continue here now.

Results are self evident being able to reflect light and glow in the dark of doubt.

Kind of like the e-mail I sent to deepwaterhorizon.org after a month of watching the media focus on a broken piece of plumbing that should have been repaired in a week without having to drill a relief well in 3 months to complete.

It got capped with the idea I sent in as a suggestion. With great power, comes a greater responsibility nobody else wants to know about.

Understanding how energy cannot be created or destroyed while nothing real remains the same lifetimes twice.

My only reward for the idea that ended the Gulf oil leak was watching experts sceaming it wouldn't work and it sealed it up completely anyway.

The nation owes you gratitude from saving us from the oil spill.

Of course, the oil experts will take all the hurrahs, and claim that they thought the idea up. Obama needs you, dial 911.

Ask for Dick Cheney.

The nation owes you gratitude from saving us from the oil spill.

Of course, the oil experts will take all the hurrahs, and claim that they thought the idea up. Obama needs you, dial 911.

Ask for Dick Cheney.

Sorry, I exist in the real moment, you are regulated by recited denial to keep your invented reality real. You swear an oath to never question the authority of humanity's greater good intentions. I know life is self contained to specific results adding currently all the time, individually.

Self containment isn't about me, it is about everything existing as a whole result is one of a kind. That is where the term self evident comes from.

sad

Really depends upon the view, inside out or outside looking back at what was as if it were a separate time and matter. When character counts, genders are worth less and nobody wants to be a social no body of thought, just a collective opinion.

Is that he sad you are posting about? Instincts choose and intellect denies. Emotions direct. If one cannot control their own emotions, those that can, will withn the original owner captured by hope and faith now isn't physical eternity, eternally now.

Technology can get one out of the atmosphere but never out of the center point of inversion of contracting results expanding the details of self contained molecular migration.

It is how and why every lifetime is a total sum of ancestry while after birth half another ancestor added to the atmosphere or become extinct upon becoming dead and not being a genetic parent and extinct if children don't make the parents grand parents.

Genetic progression is specific and theory and theology doesn't change it physically, just psychologically...

every religion is made up .

not one was started by a god or sprit,

we made up god what it looks like what it wants and who we should obey .

the ten suggestions not one ritual not one prayer.

what difference dose it make ? if it works for you then its as real as Christianity Islam Judaism Buddhism or any religion

every religion is made up .

not one was started by a god or sprit,

we made up god what it looks like what it wants and who we should obey .

the ten suggestions not one ritual not one prayer.

what difference dose it make ? if it works for you then its as real as Christianity Islam Judaism Buddhism or any religion

So is every reality, society, social narrative, social identity.

what you think is exemptible doesn't work for everyone . that's why we have kooks and weirdo's , but who says who's the kook?

I am a preceived weirdo, kook. Individual that doesn't fit the molded ideology. But I am civil to genders, not so much with social identities denying what they are for real, just as a career in saving an adopted incomplete ideal means to fool every next ancestor added to this atmosphere.

P. T. Barnum's statement about "A fool is born every second." has bothered me since I first heard it as a child, not adolscent. Little things coming together all the time, not over time.

Making homo sapiens staged humanity is the greatest show on earth making the smartest species added to this atmosphere the most stupid species to inhabit this planet since the Dodo bird.

Damn it, as a species each lifetime can see the space between contracting results and expanding details to "know" now is the only time anything exists presently. Yet socially it decides to ignore it intellectually.

The power of thought misdirected on purpose and for the reason to rule humanity forever with few ideas that become ideal means to fool everyone else into believing time changes space from beyond this atmosphere.

Linear self deception of an exponential inverting result. Each ancestor of every species is a total sum of their specific ancestry and half any ancestors they are part of adding another lifetime here now.

That phucking simple and always has been. Simple isn't easy, but denying it makes it impossible for individuals to thing for themselves when the orders of the day are saving ideologues protecting the self deception at all costs of survival of life on this planet.

Malcontents will destroy what they cannot control, even themselves trying to copntrol real through educating others to deceive themselves. Instinctive guilt from intellectual diversion.

The eternal battle between right and wrong.