RIP: Philip Seymour Hoffman

I just read about the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman. He died earlier today in his New York apartment from an apparent drug overdose. How sad! This man was one of the best actors I've ever seen. His portrayal of Truman Capote in the movie "Capote" was brillant. He got a Best Actor Oscar for that film and he deserved it. My condolences go out to his family.

Falling stars burn themselves out. Why do career artists fooling themselves become stars? Direct the social consciousness as designed by those that call them a star, becon of light to enlightenment of not accepting now is eternity.

Medium of educating and enforcing the lessons of behaving socially as ordered and scripted to perform by law legislated by malcontents to make anyone self content on being themselves feel as bad as those oathing being equally created.

I may not like being directed by reality's corrupted ideology, but I love being alive knowing the absolute limits real places lifetimes into, one at a time equally given the opportunity to adapt to the same moment regardless the generation of ancestry passing through this atmosphere.

Where are the American bankers you referred to?

Banking currency or lost soles saving a collective soul ideology? Simple compounding interest concept came from watching ancestry become last ancestors standing here now.

Stop thinking within floating decimal talking points of variable interpretations of the same substance.

Economics means different things from separate perceptions of collective thoughts recited accurately composed into reality of social justification.

Academics, doesn't see ecnomics the same way as politics, religion, arts, entertainment, and economics itself thinking the world cannot survive without it. Life can, reality cannot.

What a waste....

Feel bad for his family. Now he can be the poster child for legalized drugs.

Is he an adult ancestor or society's child? Was he a dad to have a family of his own making another ancestor to replace his sorry ass from self destruction as society follows in his footsteps as nobody seems to know how to stop self extinction, socially?

Dude...are you high?

No, I am nobody on the social significance plane. Worse yet, I am just a caucasian male of specific ancestry society deems the devil among those saving humanity's rules forcing homo sapiens to comply with self deception or else.

How is that for understanding the reality around my time living in the moment as me, myself, and I..

the subject of this thread didn't understand real, and reality stold his lifetime from him. Social identity is a vampire to sole results of ancestry saving humanity's soul purpose of educating doubt constantly.

No, I am nobody on the social significance plane. Worse yet, I am just a caucasian male of specific ancestry society deems the devil among those saving humanity's rules forcing homo sapiens to comply with self deception or else.

How is that for understanding the reality around my time living in the moment as me, myself, and I..

the subject of this thread didn't understand real, and reality stold his lifetime from him. Social identity is a vampire to sole results of ancestry saving humanity's soul purpose of educating doubt constantly.

cause...you sound really high.

cause...you sound really high.

Completely sober, all the time. I think exponentially so trying to communicate existentially causes me to transpose what I try to type. Some call it adult ADD or as my wife would say, "You have the attention sp[an of a gnat.", but it is just instincts control my thoughts, not vocabulary.

My intellect separates real and realityand my intelligence controls my involuntary emotional reactions to outside stimulation trying to aggitate me with symbolic values being more important than adapting to the moment..

Just to stay on the thread, what is different between this guy Hoffman and Heath Ledger?