orielly chokes on O's pecker...LAUGHABLE!!!

I breifly watched the O'Reilly interview with President Obama. All O'Reilly did was ask a lot of "gotcha" type questions, which the President easily answered. Not only did he answer them, he made O'Reilly look like a fool. Poor O'Reilly. :D

How did the interview go? I can't watch Fox anymore even for comic relief. Life is too short to be inundated with their mercenary mission of blowing the GOP

Actually Orielly Kissed his ass! no tuff questions and he let obama misdirect every answer total flop presidents dont belong on super bowl sunday.

Well, someone post the interview!

I was dissapointed in this. I think the Muslim President handleded himself pretty well. O'reilly looked as if he was getting frustrated as he couldn't put Obama into a rhetorical corner. Then he said obama has a decent heart????? If he truly beleives that, wtf is he doing on FOX news?

I would much rather see Adam kokesh, Benn Swann or Alex Jones interview Obama.

Don't know what you saw that was laughable...O'Reilly asked some pretty direct questions and the president gave vague and evasive answers. Don't know what else your looking into...

Questions that have been answered dozens of times over, unless you're an idiot like Manboobs.

Cliffs notes version:

Bill O: Mr President, Why did you evade the (Insert scandal, mistake here) questions?

Barry O: Well bill, Fox news is the only folks that report that so we just ignore them.....Non of the Others will cover it anyway...they work for us.

Like the POTUS would have time for these nonentities. Good joke!!

Like he had time for Bill O? For years you ppl on the left have been badmouthing FOX news, and now with obammies scandals, you are saying they are FOX-generated scandals. Well apparently, the President recognizes that FOX repeatedly brings in the most viewers than your fringe leftist networks, so he has decided to give FOX legitimacy in the eyes of America.

Benn Swann would ask him pertinent questions, without trying to bully, browbeat, or oppress his guests. To a lesser degree Kokesh, and Alex Jones to a much lesser extent. But I forgot that obammie's supporters aren't interested in finding out the truth, you guys are only interested in interviews were you're chocolate messiah gets treated with kid gloves and lobbed sotfball questions.

Like he had time for Bill O? For years you ppl on the left have been badmouthing FOX news, and now with obammies scandals, you are saying they are FOX-generated scandals. Well apparently, the President recognizes that FOX repeatedly brings in the most viewers than your fringe leftist networks, so he has decided to give FOX legitimacy in the eyes of America.

Benn Swann would ask him pertinent questions, without trying to bully, browbeat, or oppress his guests. To a lesser degree Kokesh, and Alex Jones to a much lesser extent. But I forgot that obammie's supporters aren't interested in finding out the truth, you guys are only interested in interviews were you're chocolate messiah gets treated with kid gloves and lobbed sotfball questions.

Seems to have plenty of time for the View and Late night talk shows...

Is that why the president said he doesn't focus on fumbles but the next play? Come on..is there one honest liber on this forum? Since you want to have name calling, Huntcunt.

You had your nickname for me way before I came up with Manboobs. You're just pissed cause Manboobs is much more original and funny, and likely very accurate.

Cliffs notes version:

Bill O: Mr President, Why did you evade the (Insert scandal, mistake here) questions?

Barry O: Well bill, Fox news is the only folks that report that so we just ignore them.....Non of the Others will cover it anyway...they work for us.

Yes, yes - if reality doesn't suit you, just make up a whole new fairy story that you like better!

There, pookie. No need to be scared any more.