Religious Right Areas the Most Backward in the USA

I have read in many places that the South has the highest homicide rates, highest divorce, teen pregnancy, infant mortality, single parent homes, poorest healthcare system, and highest rates of HIV/AIDS.

Well, if that's true, then what does that mean, that they are crazy, perverse, or actually rotten people? What is it like to really live in the reality of the religious right? What is it like to be one of them and think as they do?

Are they actually evil people who pretend to be good in order to push a backward agenda?

http://www.stopthereligiousright.org/biblebelt.htm

People like Ted Haggard seem to prove the basic hypocrisy, as if everything they say is a lie out of perversity.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/29/lkl.ted.haggard/index.html?_s=PM:US

Its as if they are doing everything wrong in the religious right, and like a drug addict, they want to drag others down with them. They are headed for destruction, and so they perversely bring others down with them.

what separates political correctness and spiritual righteousness? Interpretation of the same means to an end goal of controlling what everyone else better believe or else society will destroy that genetic continuation that dares think individually by what ever it takes through seduction or sedition.

good intentions creating paths of least resistance where resistance is futile in the same atmosphere universally self contianed to this planetary position self maintained naturally, not vernacularly..

The question is whether or not the religious right are mentally unwell and the rampant religious mania on the internet is indicative of this fact. If I want to be a responsible American citizen, can allow these mentally sick religious nuts to drag society down. And this is purely a question of social responsibility.

Since I am continually attacked by these people, it brings to mind that they are unwell in their minds, and so they need help. I am not qualified to help them, but maybe rather than blowing them off, they should be treated as mentally ill?

Another problem is that some of them are powerful politically. The question is how do you deal with people who are mentally unwell but have attained powerful positions in society.

If they lie to themselves, how responsible am I? If I take care of myself and know how to live my life, should I feel bad for backward people? They present themselves as an issue.

I have read in many places that the South has the highest homicide rates, highest divorce, teen pregnancy, infant mortality, single parent homes, poorest healthcare system, and highest rates of HIV/AIDS.

Well, if that's true, then what does that mean, that they are crazy, perverse, or actually rotten people? What is it like to really live in the reality of the religious right? What is it like to be one of them and think as they do?

Are they actually evil people who pretend to be good in order to push a backward agenda?

http://www.stopthereligiousright.org/biblebelt.htm

People like Ted Haggard seem to prove the basic hypocrisy, as if everything they say is a lie out of perversity.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/29/lkl.ted.haggard/index.html?_s=PM:US

Its as if they are doing everything wrong in the religious right, and like a drug addict, they want to drag others down with them. They are headed for destruction, and so they perversely bring others down with them.

Maybe you should go take a trip to detroit...you will find all those things..

What actually is the issue they present me with?

Is the real problem not enough healthcare for the mentally ill? Is it that they turn to religion and develop a kind of mentally ill collective consciousness?

Its a nasty problem, because some of them attain positions of wealth or social power, but yet they are still mentally unwell. But having money or a powerful public image sort of exonerates them of criticism.

How much responsibility would you put on me for their actions as degrading society, if I am a American citizen?

If I blow them off flippantly, just saying "these people are crazy", is that irresponsible?

Maybe I really am a racist toward Christians. I look at American christians in the same way a racist looks at blacks, like I just accept that they are mentally screwed up, tend toward homicide.

The same thing a racist says about black people, I basically think about white Anglo-christian americans, that they are just some other sub-breed in this land that tends toward religious mania.

I guess that's the insult I feel when they talk to me, like "you honestly expect to talk to me about your primitive religion when you are these lessor humans? Do you want to live on a reservation for white American Christians like the Indians?"

To me you are just a tribe of wacko Christians, like a weird Indian tribe.

What actually is the issue they present me with?

Is the real problem not enough healthcare for the mentally ill? Is it that they turn to religion and develop a kind of mentally ill collective consciousness?

Its a nasty problem, because some of them attain positions of wealth or social power, but yet they are still mentally unwell. But having money or a powerful public image sort of exonerates them of criticism.

How much responsibility would you put on me for their actions as degrading society, if I am a American citizen?

If I blow them off flippantly, just saying "these people are crazy", is that irresponsible?

From your point of view, being against God and all that is good, of course Christians seem crazy.

Who would work for no pay, help others, sacrifice time and money for those without?

In your world sounds stupid and crazy.

After all, you believe nobody should be able to "tell you what to do".

When Christians say you cannot murder your baby, that is "telling you what to do". You don't like it - so you fight God.

When you want to kill yourself (and my family) with drugs and alcohol, Christians once again "tell you what to do" by making it illegal. You hate that. So, you hate Christians and you hate God. You could care less for all the rapes, murders, assaults, car wrecks, people who cannot walk because of people like you driving and living a life that is impaired, - you just don't care. The fact that my family, my wife, my kids are swept away in the violence and sickness never crosses your mind. Being only concerned for yourself, you really don't miss a wink of sleep with all the destruction you cause. After all, nobody gets to "tell you what to do."

The millions that have died from AIDS mean nothing to you. Even my own family has been impacted - one dead and one on lifetime of drug therapy (and now on a feeding tube) because gays don't "want to be told" what to do. Never mind she had to have a blood transfusion during birth and has had AIDS for years - after all gays have "rights". What about HER RIGHTS?

Nah - gays are more important. She can just die for all you care.

Must be great life to only think about yourself. Don't become a Christian. They have to worry about others.

You don't.

Maybe I really am a racist toward Christians. I look at American christians in the same way a racist looks at blacks, like I just accept that they are mentally screwed up, tend toward homicide.

The same thing a racist says about black people, I basically think about white Anglo-christian americans, that they are just some other sub-breed in this land that tends toward religious mania.

I guess that's the insult I feel when they talk to me, like "you honestly expect to talk to me about your primitive religion when you are these lessor humans? Do you want to live on a reservation for white American Christians like the Indians?"

I have no doubt, when you and your ilk get the chance, you will be in the lead of the mob sent out to "round up" those "dangerous" Christians. Since the bible has predicted it; it will happen.

I can see you whistling as you go off to work; happy the guillotine is slamming down on my neck...head rolling into the bucket.

You can kill me...but you cannot kill my God.

From your point of view, being against God and all that is good, of course Christians seem crazy.

Who would work for no pay, help others, sacrifice time and money for those without?

When Christians say you cannot murder your baby, that is "telling you what to do". You don't like it - so you fight God.

When you want to kill yourself (and my family) with drugs and alcohol, Christians once again "tell you what to do" by making it illegal. You hate that. So, you hate Christians and you hate God. You could care less for all the rapes, murders, assaults, car wrecks, people who cannot walk because of people like you driving and living a life that is impaired, - you just don't care. The fact that my family, my wife, my kids are swept away in the violence and sickness never crosses your mind. Being only concerned for yourself, you really don't miss a wink of sleep with all the destruction you cause. After all, nobody gets to "tell you what to do."

The millions that have died from AIDS mean nothing to you. Even my own family has been impacted - one dead and one on lifetime of drug therapy (and now on a feeding tube) because gays don't "want to be told" what to do. Never mind she had to have a blood transfusion during birth and has had AIDS for years - after all gays have "rights". What about HER RIGHTS?

Must be great life to only think about yourself. Don't become a Christian. They have to worry about others.

You don't.

Well, you've just verified the mentally unwell part very concisely.

You don't.

Your ability to blame gays is magical thinking. Faith is an ability to lie to yourself.

If Atheists are such bad drug addicts with AIDs, why is that I do not have AIDS and I am not addicted to drugs?

Its funny, but the Christians I have known in my life were the most prone to sexual promiscuity, and also had addictive personalities. Like they are the most likely to take methamphetamines like Ted Haggard, or Cocaine, some euphoric drug like alcohol.

Most religions tend to produce sluts. Like Catholicism produces sexually promiscuous people. Then, also does Islam. I had a friend who was Moroccon but her family was very liberal, like she didnt have to wear a headscarf. She said that her relatives who wore headscarves were like prostitutes, the right wing muslims actually were more sexually promiscuous.

Once again, you have been duped by satan.

Just because someone says they are a Christian (like Obama) does NOT mean they ARE a Christian.

How many times must I tell you guys this?

It is mostly true though. The divorce rate and teenage pregnancies are highest in Conservative, Religious Right areas.

law in louisiana

Biting someone with your natural teeth is “simple assault,” while biting someone with your false teeth is “aggravated assault.

law in louisiana

Biting someone with your natural teeth is “simple assault,” while biting someone with your false teeth is “aggravated assault.

law in alabama

You must have windshield wipers on your car.

Well, look at Texas, the areas with the highest crime, crazies, et al etc etc list above are the LIBERAL controlled cities and counties.

Harris county is by and large conservative but the inner city of Houston more or less controls the vote....and they vote Democrat.

So by looking in the mirror of liberal insanity, one might see the answers one seeks.

Once again, you have been duped by satan.

Just because someone says they are a Christian (like Obama) does NOT mean they ARE a Christian.

Once again, you have been duped by Satan.

Just because someone says they are a Christian (like Texasman) does NOT mean they ARE a Christian.

Your tears and hatred, sustain me.

Christians have to worry about judging others and hiding/ignoring their own sins, which are typically 10x as bad as the "sins" they are pointing out. The pope is a cool dude. I like how all the fake Christians feel the need to question his classy ways.

Is the real issue that there is not enough healthcare for the mentally ill, and so they turn to religion?

I think so. As a lifetime student of the mind, I have seen the progression of religious mania march onwards

Many Christian wackos are affected by bi-polar delusions. Many are also in the throes of schizophrenia.

Delusions are defined as "false beliefs firmly held," and types include paranoid or persecutory delusions, delusions of reference, delusions of grandeur, delusional jealousy and others. Two of these in particular may express themselves in a religious context. Here are examples:

Religious paranoid delusions: "Demons are watching me, following me, waiting to punish me if I do anything they don't like," or "If I put on my shoes, God will set them on fire to punish me, so I have to go barefoot all the time." Auditory hallucinations, such as, "The voices keep telling me there are devils in my room," are often combined with religious paranoia.

Religious delusions of grandeur: "God has exalted me above you normal people. He tells me I don't need help, don't need medicine. I'm going to heaven and all of you are going to go to hell," or "I am Christ reborn."

When you combine religious mania with Rethuglicanism you get a strange, toxic brew that can tip one over the edge.

Evangelist pastors like JerryFalwell, Pat Robertson turned Christianity into a hatefest for anyone Democratic or liberal, telling congregations that those people worked for Satan.

The religious right gradually took over the Republican Party – writing the platform and laws to restrict choice, voting rights, funding for food stamps and orchestrating government shut-downs for fabricated reasons. The radical agenda took hold of the process, and we’ve been saddled with gridlock, impeachment, made-up and exaggerated scandals, fictitious wars, and economic instability since. At least Obama hasn’t faced impeachment like Clinton. Yet.

Tea Party Republicanism is merely a progression of the religious right’s conquest of the party. Their goals are identical; their people are the same.

What the Democratic establishment seems to fail to understand – Republicanism is now a religion – complete with its pious zealotry, self-righteousness, nation worship, and firm belief that anyone not adhering to its narrow theology is of the devil and, thus, subject to be attacked and destroyed with all the viciousness one can muster by the power of God. It’s “righteous indignation” full-throttle . They believe God is on their side and they are on God’s side. It’s a vision of absolutism. Any individual or any group outside the realm is “satanic” and must be eliminated. For, Republicans are the Saviors of the American way.

Most Republicans see themselves in this religious vein; while Democrats for the most part are passive and mildly political – never wanting to appear too passionate for fear of tarnishing their logical, conciliatory image.

Which brings us to where we are – the SHUT-DOWN.

Excerpt from: http://thepoliticaljunkies.org/tpjmagazine/2013/10/20/republicanism-is-a-religion

Bi polar religious mania http://bipolar.about.com/od/psychoticfeatures/a/religious-delusions-in-psychotic-disorders.htm

From Nietsche: "A casual stroll through the insane asylum proves that faith means nothing"

In the good old days, these nutjobs were locked up. If we did that today, it would decimate the Rethuglican Party!