The only proper way to deal with blacks

Caption for video:

Female Cop: I am tired of you [African-American slur]s and your shenanigans, and I ain't going to take it no more.

Nigger: I's sorry Boss, I's be a good nigger.

Female Cop: Sorry isn't going to cut it boy

Nigger: Oh Lordy, I's done fucked up now.

shut up fag

Homophobe. I thought your kind was suppose to be tolerant of all people, regardless of sexual orientation.

Why do people use the N word and show so much disrespect for fellow americans here??

Because we are fed up with [African-American slur] shenanigans and we ain't gonna take it no more.

Why do people use the N word and show so much disrespect for fellow americans here??

Why you leftists have to be such limp wristed [female organs]? BTW [African-American slur]s aren't American or human for that matter.

They were trying to get him to lie down on his stomach so he could be handcuffed & he was continuously resisting violently. Looks to me like she was mostly hitting his arms. This appears to have been a very dangerous situation for those officers - one grab & he could have had one of their guns. This is the type situation police have batons for. I'm as much against police brutality as the next liberal .... but I'm thinking this was not really brutality. I am wondering why they did not pepper spray him ... or maybe they already had? That's the problem with these type videos ... they never tell the whole story.

They were trying to get him to lie down on his stomach so he could be handcuffed & he was continuously resisting violently. Looks to me like she was mostly hitting his arms. This appears to have been a very dangerous situation for those officers - one grab & he could have had one of their guns. This is the type situation police have batons for. I'm as much against police brutality as the next liberal .... but I'm thinking this was not really brutality. I am wondering why they did not pepper spray him ... or maybe they already had? That's the problem with these type videos ... they never tell the whole story.

If you look closely, you can see a officer down, and the perp assaulting him. the female officer had every right to use deadly force, yet chose not to (to her credit.). These situation can escalate quickly, and can become life threatening, and even tho it may literately be only seconds before back up arrives, it can seem like years. Here is how my Local PD deals with combative perps. This vid was taken 9/11/11 in this incident it did take for ever for back up to arrive:

Well it has been almost 50 years since civil rights was worked out.. And yes there are still folks who don't understand what that was all about,, I just don't want to go back the other direction.

People need to learn not to hate

I do. My campaign slogan if I was running in '16 would be forward to the Past. The 1950's were some of the best years in Modern day history. Certain people and sexes knew and accepted their proper place, most of the States were control by the Republicans. The Economy was booming. Why wouldn't we want to go back to the 1950's?

And apparently it has driven him completely out of his mind.

If you are willing to accept my apology, I am willing to move past this ugliness. I apologize for what I did and said to you. I hope you know I still luv ya. Truce?

If you are willing to accept my apology, I am willing to move past this ugliness. I apologize for what I did and said to you. I hope you know I still luv ya. Truce?

I don't care about apologies. Behave in an honorable manner, and that's how I'll treat you. Resort to lies, misrepresentations, and other dishonest tactics, and I'll call you on it every time.

Your choice.

Well it has been almost 50 years since civil rights was worked out.. And yes there are still folks who don't understand what that was all about,, I just don't want to go back the other direction.

People need to learn not to hate

Xenophobia is necessary for the survival of the human race Five by Five. It is a natural instinct, existing long before the days of Homo Erectus

I don't care about apologies. Behave in an honorable manner, and that's how I'll treat you. Resort to lies, misrepresentations, and other dishonest tactics, and I'll call you on it every time.

Your choice.

Fair enough.

Stop resisting [African-American slur] stop resisting. Watching that woman beat that [African-American slur] makes me horny. Glad to see some whites still know how to deal with [African-American slur]s. from what I understand dude actually died later from the injuries inflicted.

Hows about you go teach Mike Tyson a thing or two about a black man's place, OK? I'll send flowers to your memorial service. Dead ones.

Stop resisting [African-American slur] stop resisting. Watching that woman beat that [African-American slur] makes me horny. Glad to see some whites still know how to deal with [African-American slur]s. from what I understand dude actually died later from the injuries inflicted.

That dumbass should have just laid down and complied with the officers.

Hows about you go teach Mike Tyson a thing or two about a black man's place, OK? I'll send flowers to your memorial service. Dead ones.

Mike Tyson ain't shit, bitch.