What are you having for supper?

koegel's polish with sourkraut and ryebread. I got some yellow cake with frosting for the munchies

I had a Kielbasi with lettuce, fresh diced onions, and kraut on a pita from Street Treats for breakfast yesterday. With white Cheddar Mac & cheese as my side.

Sourkraut got my mouth watering.

See I knew we had something in common. I love my Kraut. You German?

carolina bbq pulled pork with cole slaw on a bun and a big bib

I was going to try falafel at this Middle Eastern ethic Joint, but my friend got pissed off when I walked into the restaurant got a big wiff of the store, and loudly stated "Ew this eatery smells Ethnic" I turned around and left.

carolina bbq pulled pork with cole slaw on a bun and a big bib

Got's to have the bib, cause by the time your finished, you're going to look like a 2 yo that just stuck his face into his plate and chowed down.

I got alot of family in Germany. you?

No most are either here in the states or Hungary.

you're better off with a digiorno if you gotta go the lazy route

I've had delicious Stromboli, unfortunately this is not one of those times.

One of my fav meals is Chicken fried beef steak, Mashed Potato's smothered in a delicious Country gravy served with a side of Corn.

I was going to try falafel at this Middle Eastern ethic Joint, but my friend got pissed off when I walked into the restaurant got a big wiff of the store, and loudly stated "Ew this eatery smells Ethnic" I turned around and left.

Got's to have the bib, cause by the time your finished, you're going to look like a 2 yo that just stuck his face into his plate and chowed down.

No most are either here in the states or Hungary.

I've had delicious Stromboli, unfortunately this is not one of those times.

One of my fav meals is Chicken fried beef steak, Mashed Potato's smothered in a delicious Country gravy served with a side of Corn.

straight off the cracker barrel menu. with a large tea.

waldorf salad and a few stiff drinks

a rilla with cold pizza and warm dr. pepper

i did 2 smoked pork ribs, for tomorrows game, but tonight i am smoking redfish on the half shell with bacon wrapped shrimp and bacon wrapped jalapenos on the grill, with smoked asperigus and corn on the cob.

I can smell it all now from the window

Wonder what bacon wrapped jalopenos taste like?

its heavenly son! usually we filet deer meat and stick sliced fresh jalapenos in them then wrap with bacon stick a toothpic thru it and throw it on the grill. wonderful flavor with some spicy heat.