Die Alone

No matter if you like conservatives or liberals, vote Republican or Democrat, feel love or hate, you will always die alone.

Whether you are a CHristian, Muslim, or Atheist, you will always die alone.

If you are patriotic or cant seem to muster the jingoist feeling, either way you will still die alone.

If you hate blacks or love them, you may feel like you are part of a group, but you still die alone.

You may live in the South and be proud of the Confederacy, at the end of your life you will be neither southerner nor yankee. You will just be yourself by yourself, and then you will die alone.

If you love someone else and they love you in return, at the end of your life you will die and be nothing at all.

Everything in your life is a dream, a bull$hit that you die with.

If you were stupid or smart in your life, at the end we all come to the same end.

at the end of your life you will die and be nothing at all.

What end? Where did it begin? Self containment is eternity. What migrating molecular elements become in lifetimes, they remain the same substance all the time, just different proportions of unique combinations of details never duplicated now.

You have no vision.

You look to find fault of what everyone else believes, stop doing that. See what it is to be part of everything here constantly changing details within the same content. Screw context, it was only invented to deceive ancestry to give away their replacement ancestors.

Death is the ultimate equalizer!

It is your constant companion, and always sits just over you left shoulder, but you dare not turn to look!

“Death is the only wise advisor that we have. Whenever you feel, as you always do, that everything is going wrong and you're about to be annihilated, turn to your death and ask if that is so. Your death will tell you that you're wrong; that nothing really matters outside its touch. Your death will tell you, 'I haven't touched you yet.”
Carlos Castaneda, Journey to Ixtlan

All paths are the same: they lead nowhere. ... Does this path have a heart? If it does, the path is good; if it doesn't, it is of no use. Both paths lead nowhere; but one has a heart, the other doesn't. One makes for a joyful journey; as long as you follow it, you are one with it. The other will make you curse your life. One makes you strong; the other weakens you.”
Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge

“The dying sun will glow on you without burning, as it has done today. The wind will be soft and mellow and your hilltop will tremble. As you reach the end of your dance you will look at the sun, for you will never see it again in waking or in dreaming, and then your death will point to the south. To the vastness.”
“For an instant I think I saw. I saw the loneliness of man as a gigantic wave which had been frozen in front of me, held back by the invisible wall of a metaphor.”
“Seek and see all the marvels around you. You will get tired of looking at yourself alone, and that fatigue will make you deaf and blind to everything else. - Don Juan”
Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge

I'm doing that right now. Last week my heart was causing me a lot of grief. I already signed a "do not resuscitate" order. My doctor wanted to "try" an angioplasty but he said he was almost 100% certain that he would explode my artery.

I recently left my woman, and the other day I sent texts to all my family and friends and told them goodbye.

Now I got rid of all my worldly possessions, and gave away almost all my money. I was surprised at how it went when I gave away all my possessions. I knew exactly who to give my stuff to, somehow I knew exactly who to give things to.

I gave my motorcycle to a friend that loved it, same with my metal detector, my vehicles, hunting stuff, fishing stuff, big screen, and all the other stuff. I instantly remembered who has admired stuff of mine in the past and gave it to them. They were all thrilled about me leaving them something and said they would treasure the stuff.

I'm on a experimental drug right now that "if I understand it correctly" turns my blood into foam when it hits a blockage and kind of bubbles thru the blockage like the head on a beer. Then it turns back to blood after it passes the blockage.

I was going to go into hospice, but I want to fall over while living when I die. I've been having TIS mini strokes that make me feel like I'm about to check out lately. I'm ready for it. I don't know if I'll be alone when I die, but I sure don't want any family and friends at my bedside when I check out.

Someone told me that they heard about some new drug of something that dissolves artery plaque and you piss it out of your system. I can't remember the name of it, but if it worked, we'd all know it, I think. Especially in the internet age.

Marijuana is something that I'm really grateful to have. It helps with stress and anxiety. I used to think that animal fat and stuff like that caused artery disease, but my doctor says it is caused by inflammation caused by stress and anxiety.

Wish I had known that sooner. I learned to take things in stride after I learned that info.

When I sent my texts to family and friends that I wanted to die alone, my niece sent me a message that said "you can't die alone, because I love you too much, and I'll be with you when you die because I love you". That's exactly why I cut off communication with them. I learned on thing, when you get rid of all your worldly possessions, it is like a camel has been lifted off your back. But I wouldn't like to live like that if I was healthy.

I like Woody Allens quote

I am not afraid of Death... I just don't want to be there when it happens

Uh, yeah! Its kinda like, uh, too FINAL!

I hate surprises!

The Indians were never afraid of death. Thats why they were such fierce warriors, and were in touch with the spiritual world!

"Today, is a wonderfull day to die" they would say before a battle.

I'm doing that right now. Last week my heart was causing me a lot of grief. I already signed a "do not resuscitate" order. My doctor wanted to "try" an angioplasty but he said he was almost 100% certain that he would explode my artery.

I recently left my woman, and the other day I sent texts to all my family and friends and told them goodbye.

Now I got rid of all my worldly possessions, and gave away almost all my money. I was surprised at how it went when I gave away all my possessions. I knew exactly who to give my stuff to, somehow I knew exactly who to give things to.

I gave my motorcycle to a friend that loved it, same with my metal detector, my vehicles, hunting stuff, fishing stuff, big screen, and all the other stuff. I instantly remembered who has admired stuff of mine in the past and gave it to them. They were all thrilled about me leaving them something and said they would treasure the stuff.

I'm on a experimental drug right now that "if I understand it correctly" turns my blood into foam when it hits a blockage and kind of bubbles thru the blockage like the head on a beer. Then it turns back to blood after it passes the blockage.

I was going to go into hospice, but I want to fall over while living when I die. I've been having TIS mini strokes that make me feel like I'm about to check out lately. I'm ready for it. I don't know if I'll be alone when I die, but I sure don't want any family and friends at my bedside when I check out.

Someone told me that they heard about some new drug of something that dissolves artery plaque and you piss it out of your system. I can't remember the name of it, but if it worked, we'd all know it, I think. Especially in the internet age.

Marijuana is something that I'm really grateful to have. It helps with stress and anxiety. I used to think that animal fat and stuff like that caused artery disease, but my doctor says it is caused by inflammation caused by stress and anxiety.

Wish I had known that sooner. I learned to take things in stride after I learned that info.

When I sent my texts to family and friends that I wanted to die alone, my niece sent me a message that said "you can't die alone, because I love you too much, and I'll be with you when you die because I love you". That's exactly why I cut off communication with them. I learned on thing, when you get rid of all your worldly possessions, it is like a camel has been lifted off your back. But I wouldn't like to live like that if I was healthy.

I feel for you buddy!

I have been in a near death state numerous times, but not as close as you are. And I am shedding my material things, and doing a reconcilliation with all those I have known, be they friend or foe.

Look forward to it, you will be going to a much better place, where you will meet past loved ones, and the world is beautiful and there is no strife or stress.

I know this because I visit my mom and dad in my dreams quite often and all is well. I astral project into another dimension to meet them.

I hate the idea of dying alone in some hospital or nursing home! I want company and partying on my last day!

I will miss you from NHB. I hope you pull through this. Group prayer is powerfull, this I know. Try it.

No matter if you like conservatives or liberals, vote Republican or Democrat, feel love or hate, you will always die alone.

If you are patriotic or cant seem to muster the jingoist feeling, either way you will still die alone.

If you hate blacks or love them, you may feel like you are part of a group, but you still die alone.

You may live in the South and be proud of the Confederacy, at the end of your life you will be neither southerner nor yankee. You will just be yourself by yourself, and then you will die alone.

If you love someone else and they love you in return, at the end of your life you will die and be nothing at all.

If you were stupid or smart in your life, at the end we all come to the same end.

Welcome to six year old's clarity of realization.

More deep thoughts by Jack Handy.