How exactly are blacks and whites not different subspecies of humans ?

This is the skeletal differences.

Blacks have wider heads, longer limbs and a narrower pelvis.
The bones of a black guy, are also not as robust.

This design allows them to release their body of heat.
Their skin is also designed to protect them from skin cancer, and sun burning.

Whereas the design of white people, shorter limbs, wider pelvis, narrower head, more robust structure, is designed to trap heat, for a cold climate.

Because they are entirely different skeletons, there is also entirely different muscles.

The muscles of a white person are not designed for speed, but for raw power and a stocky build.

The muscles of a black person, is designed for speed.

They are faster, they do better in triathlon, where as whites do far better in swimming, weightlifting, football defensive line.

Black hair is also entirely different, its crinkly, and short, and it doesn't produce oil, nor does it grow on its own without external management.

So how are we the exact same species, given such a wide difference in anatomy ?

Sub category, not sub species. Homo sapien covers all breeds, creeds, and socially unacceptables within the slang term human beings of character.

Now being human is something else

Adjective, noun, verb, adverb, as everything is about linear context, not content to define the reality of what every body learns to believe..

They are different species. Liberals just won't admit it.

You're like the KKK guy who tried to create his own whitey town and then found out he was part black. Actually, he's better than you. At least he had the motivation to try something. Have you considered showering this week? Just sayin...

You're like the KKK guy who tried to create his own whitey town and then found out he was part black. Actually, he's better than you. At least he had the motivation to try something. Have you considered showering this week? Just sayin...

The black panthers, rev.wright nor barry shower. Why should I?

I just see a lot of hints that it is becoming one, because its getting political, instead of scientific.

You infact gave the best answer, sole result

Think exponenitally and your brain won't get stuck in linear divide and conquer methodology used to rule space all the time now is only here forever.

They are different species. Liberals just won't admit it.

then so are asian people with their narrow eyes that protect them from the winds where they live. do you really think that the chinese people are a different species?

This was never designed to be a racist thread.

not your fault after only 20 posts. welcome

Think exponenitally and your brain won't get stuck in linear divide and conquer methodology used to rule space all the time now is only here forever.

yup. and you still die alone

yup. and you still die alone

Biology makes me one of a kind. It isn't rocket science. Self containment brought me here, and I will become dead once after dying serveral times already. I am alone in a crowd because I don't believe in what if, I understand what is and always will remain whether I existed at all or not only chances certain details, not functions working the same way.

I entered eternity as one fertilized cell and will leave one decomposing body. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. At least between brith and death I discovered what nobody else wants to see in plain sight. Priceless to me and worthless to society's children saving vernacular tribalism.

Biology makes me one of a kind. It isn't rocket science. Self containment brought me here, and I will become dead once after dying serveral times already. I am alone in a crowd because I don't believe in what if, I understand what is and always will remain whether I existed at all or not only chances certain details, not functions working the same way.

Ramen

I entered eternity as one fertilized cell and will leave one decomposing body. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. At least between brith and death I discovered what nobody else wants to see in plain sight. Priceless to me and worthless to society's children saving vernacular tribalism.

Do you realize what science means to the cavedwellers on this rag?...Laughable!!!

Do you realize what science means to the cavedwellers on this rag?...Laughable!!!

Cavedwellers seek understanding their own instincts, not follow intellectual speculation. Unless they are leading societal evolution in denying instincts matter and educate vocabulary only defines what counts socially philosophically through arts and entertainment..

Whereas the design of white people, shorter limbs, wider pelvis, narrower head, more robust structure, is designed to trap heat, for a cold climate.

Because they are entirely different skeletons, there is also entirely different muscles.

The muscles of a white person are not designed for speed, but for raw power and a stocky build.

They are faster, they do better in triathlon, where as whites do far better in swimming, weightlifting, football defensive line.

Black hair is also entirely different, its crinkly, and short, and it doesn't produce oil, nor does it grow on its own without external management.

Black guys have bigger joysticks too. :)

because their peckers are huge

Ditto.

Humans don't fall into neat racial categories, they run the spectrum of traits. Indians are dark-skinned but don't look the same as dark-skinned Africans. Are they the same race? Are there only 3 races?

Many years ago somebody created the 3 so-called racial categories of Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negroid. It is a racist concept. I'm thinking it must have been created for political/economic reasons.

Many years ago somebody created the 3 so-called racial categories of Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negroid. It is a racist concept. I'm thinking it must have been created for political/economic reasons.

I'd guess it enable one group to separate themselves from other groups to justify their actions (e.g. slavery).

• 6 years later...
On 1/31/2014 at 6:55 PM, Tradewinds said:

Not different species, just different breeds ... like dogs.

Just as with canines you have the super intelligent breeds that do thought required activities, you have the worker breeds that do labor, you have the aggressive breeds that exist to fight, bite, and protect ... and the "just for fun" breeds that simply hang around and make people smile. Humans are no different.

Each culture is its own breed, and has its own purpose.