63, 4 wives & NO children, smokes cigars & pops downers,

63, 4 wives & NO children, smokes cigars & pops downers, HERO of the IDIOTS, STINKY PORK limbaugh, what a FUKED-UP leader that the "DITTO HEADS" PARROT as they ALL try to push America over a cliff!

& they wonder why we call them IDIOTS!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE, USA, TO SHUT THE IDIOTS UP!

when trapped between wings a body must do what it must do, clip both wings with one real answer all sides deny equally. It is just like splitting the atom only safer.

It is and always has been a war of words that builds societal evolution. Academics, politics, religion, economics are just mental distractions to occupy the minds of trained brains thinking one track possibilities on a my way or the highway mentality of social justification saving symbolism over substance.

Want to take Rush Limbaugh out of the game, what I use does, along with the Pope, the Dalai Lama, Bible, Quran, Torah, I Ching, Kama Sutra, Mayan Calendar, Greek Mythology, and just about every rule of law humanity uses as excuses.

The one Document that is closest to natural balance is the Constitution of the United States of America which is no longer interpreted as intended by any political party..

Envy becomes you.

Envy of THAT PIG BREATH? U MUST BE KIDDING ME!

I HAVE children that make me PROUD! THAT IDIOT has NOTHING but a bunch of OTHER IDIOTS that want to WRECK EVERYTHING GOOD THAT AMERICA STANDS FOR!

63, 4 wives & NO children, smokes cigars & pops downers, HERO of the IDIOTS, STINKY PORK limbaugh, what a FUKED-UP leader that the "DITTO HEADS" PARROT as they ALL try to push America over a cliff!

& u wonder why i call u IDIOTS!

I HAVE children that make me PROUD! THAT IDIOT has NOTHING but a bunch of OTHER IDIOTS that want to WRECK EVERYTHING GOOD THAT AMERICA STANDS FOR!

& u wonder why i call u IDIOTS!

The fooled calling others following single track topics blindly riding on 2 parallel rails trained to stay on course, regardless incompletely accurate or entirely wrong. Stupid is as stupid does as reality is nothing more than comparing hypotheticals against each other so nobody discusses real.

when trapped between wings a body must do what it must do, clip both wings with one real answer all sides deny equally. It is just like splitting the atom only safer.

It is and always has been a war of words that builds societal evolution. Academics, politics, religion, economics are just mental distractions to occupy the minds of trained brains thinking one track possibilities on a my way or the highway mentality of social justification saving symbolism over substance.

Want to take Rush Limbaugh out of the game, what I use does, along with the Pope, the Dalai Lama, Bible, Quran, Torah, I Ching, Kama Sutra, Mayan Calendar, Greek Mythology, and just about every rule of law humanity uses as excuses.

The one Document that is closest to natural balance is the Constitution of the United States of America which is no longer interpreted as intended by any political party..

This cat is on some strange stuff...

horseshirt! same old stuff over and over... booring...and...laughable

Ruling elites are the stars of entertainment. Then all those wishing reality is everything, follow paying them to tell them what they want to here what reality can become IF everyone else does ____________________.

Now that blank has 4 elements of translating the same vocabulary with 6 degrees of separation while employing 8 corners of triangulating right and wrong on moral, ethical, and legal axioms of interpretation, i.e. paradigms..

So simple it works all the time, until one body gets back in contact with their own instincts. Then the metaphors of eternal Hell opens its doors to escape what humanity orchestrated for countless generations.

the unsustainability is real

This is a common quote from those reciting marching orders.

Explain how and why, to show everyone you aren't a stooge just trying to take attention away from clowns on center stage representing another pointed view other than your adopted interpretation trying to sway public opinion done paths of social commentary?

The fooled calling others following single track topics blindly riding on 2 parallel rails trained to stay on course, regardless incompletely accurate or entirely wrong. Stupid is as stupid does as reality is nothing more than comparing hypotheticals against each other so nobody discusses real.

"Nobody discusses real"

Yeah, that's you to a tee!

You need to get off the magik mushrooms, and back on the Haldane!

• 2 weeks later...

Envy becomes you.

& u wonder why I call u IDIOTS!

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

Dave Peiser For Congress!

http://www.peiserforcongress.com/

http://www.freewebs....description.htm

http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform

Explain how and why, to show everyone you aren't a stooge just trying to take attention away from clowns on center stage representing another pointed view other than your adopted interpretation trying to sway public opinion done paths of social commentary?

here ya go, revenue - spending = either profit or debt, the US is racking up debt and debt cant go on forever, you know what forever is don't you? if not, it is a bunch of axioms and angles merging all at once

here ya go, revenue - spending = either profit or debt, the US is racking up debt and debt cant go on forever, you know what forever is don't you? if not, it is a bunch of axioms and angles merging all at once