FARTS excite Democrats! Proven Science !

Democrats are sodomites and queers, and passing gas excites them because they love the smell of shyt, thats why they love Obama so much because he exposes them to shyt on a daily basis.

Hense the homosexual left gets filthier by the day!!!

This is proven science because obama draws flies and queers and lesbians to him from the smell of shyt and the shyt he tells them.

You democrats can thank me for educating you all! You are shyt ! pure and simple !

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Democrats are sodomites and queers, and passing gas excites them because they love the smell of shyt, thats why they love Obama so much because he exposes them to shyt on a daily basis.

This is proven science because obama draws flies and queers and lesbians to him from the smell of shyt and the shyt he tells them.

You democrats can thank me for educating you all! You are shyt ! pure and simple !

what happened Zilla? you really thought it was a taco and ate it

32,000 posts that say nothing...get a job, fool...

I luv liberal females they will try and explore some funky stuff with their bodies and mine

True!

But you gotta buy off those hippie chicks with they're dope of choice.

That can get expensive!

Santa Cruz nose whores were the worst! Dinner and drugs. Sexy, young things!

Dinner: $ 80

Drugs: Gram of coke, $ 100

$ 180 date!

Then they toot you up, and tell you they have a lesbo girlfriend, and leave you holding your meat! :P

I luv liberal females they will try and explore some funky stuff with their bodies and mine

Kinky, is just using the feather.

Perverted, is when you use the whole chicken! :P