not to beat a dead climate change horse but

lefty

foltin calif and other parts going through a serous drought .

water sheds are drying out the west is going through a water shortage . exsperts calling it a mega drought that will last for years .

nothing new going on . it'll be fine .

glad I don't live west . forest fires now no water thinking the feds will save them by opening the dams

as for over exaggerated ? I'll wait for people effected to decide that

what do people in Minnesota know ?

glad I don't live west . forest fires now no water thinking the feds will save them by opening the dams

as for over exaggerated ? I'll wait for people effected to decide that

just think of the poor baby forest seals. out there flapping their flippers in this man-made drought. it's the forest seals that should

be pissed at us. and the forest porpoises.

Ehh I think its over exaggerated quite a Lot. It wouldn't be so bad if the government regulated the damns at all the lakes better.

thats not true

there is no snow pack in the mountains

the dam doesnt do anything because there is no water in the lake... lol

they want to build an aquaduct under the delta, but the poor fishies might get upset...

its possible 40 million people living in a state that is mostly desert...

lol

bring your own water

on another note...

las vegas is also running out of water because lake mead is getting a new name "dry gulch"

good thing vegas wastes all that electricity running those outdoor lights... while its 127 outside... no one looking at them...

ask harry reid about that

I don't really have anything to say but both my daddys used to call me SH!TSTAIN and I ain't putting up with it anymore. It's like being nicknamed Cocksmoker cuz I sucked a few cocks in high school. It ain't right.

Sorry little lady. I didn't mean to push your buttons.

One day this sh!tstain will drink the koolaid and jump off his bunk bed onto the Hale-Bopp comet.

So what are you waiting for, "sh!tstain", go ahead and jump! You're too stupid to be missed.

Sorry little lady. I didn't mean to push your buttons. I just enjoy displaying my extreme retardation for all to see.

Don't worry about it, little "sh!tstain, you didn't push any buttons; your rank stupidity just made me laugh. Still waiting for you to jump, like you promised, "sh!tstain".