Planet Europe !

http://picpaste.com/pics/x-v8Tj1wuA.1391115107.jpg

This is a pic of the Super Earth HD40307G, it is now guaranteed that it is capable of supporting life.

It has greenery, a water system, a tidal system, and it orbits the habitable zone of its sun called HD40307 and it rotates on its own axis, and it has a near earth like orbit time.

all of which are the activities of earth, and its much bigger.

I would actually like to go there, and settle it.

I would call it "Europe"

lol

http://picpaste.com/pics/x-v8Tj1wuA.1391115107.jpg

This is a pic of the Super Earth HD40307G, it is now guaranteed that it is capable of supporting life.

It has greenery, a water system, a tidal system, and it orbits the habitable zone of its sun called HD40307 and it rotates on its own axis, and it has a near earth like orbit time.

all of which are the activities of earth, and its much bigger.

I would actually like to go there, and settle it.

I would call it "Europe"

lol

Well fold space and time are linear interpretation so everything seen here and that wormhole will place you there now, hypothetically. Actually that cannot physically happen because you are part of this result here. Not an implant from a higher power, just captured between contracting results expanding details never duplicated within the same content regardless context of wishful thinking real wasn't now all the time living in the space here spaced apart by simple compounding combinations adding everything into current events as they happen.

Now find real balance without tipping the scales of exponential action and reaction being equalized between magnetism and electromagnetism working perpendicular to each other.