question for libertarians

Zaro

America during the industrial revolution. Things were terrible so progressives came along and brought us into the greatest age america has ever seen. But some libertarians still pine for the good old days of monopoly, business being held completely unaccountable, and children working for two dollars a day in a dirty factory where they often lose limbs.

Actually I am. You see, there's two different types of libertarians: social and economic. I'm a social libertarian because I don't think it's the governments business what I do as long as I'm not hurting anyone. I'm not an economic libertarian because when I look around at roads and bridges and schools I realise that people are stronger as a collective. All these rugged-individualist libertarians can go be hunter-gatherers in the woods if their so enthusiastic about "freedom."

Zaro, on 30 Jan 2014 - 4:10 PM, said:

you don't sound like a libertarian

He's not...maybe a sociopath, but not a libertarian. ha..so it took roads and bridges and schools to change your whole political belief? You're a joke and an idiot to boot. Zaro and I don't agree on everything but at least I have respect for him.

Actually I am. You see, there's two different types of libertarians: social and economic. I'm a social libertarian because I don't think it's the governments business what I do as long as I'm not hurting anyone. I'm not an economic libertarian because when I look around at roads and bridges and schools I realise that people are stronger as a collective. All these rugged-individualist libertarians can go be hunter-gatherers in the woods if their so enthusiastic about "freedom."

Shut up sok.

He's not...maybe a sociopath, but not a libertarian. ha..so it took roads and bridges and schools to change your whole political belief? You're a joke and an idiot to boot. Zaro and I don't agree on everything but at least I have respect for him.

I've only been here for a little while, but I can tell you're most toxic piece of sh!t in this entire cesspool.

Shut up sok.

You go to hell you sok!!!

So by your definition those that don't take what natural balance gives, makes sure nobody else has a chance to rule their own genetic space.

Great. metaphor to a species symbolically feeding off itself until the symbolism loses value and the predatory instincts eat each other alive metaphysically.

Actually I am. You see, there's two different types of libertarians: social and economic. I'm a social libertarian because I don't think it's the governments business what I do as long as I'm not hurting anyone.

ok. what would you like to do but can't even though it does not hurt anybody?

I always ask what government runs with no taxes.

or no regulation

America during the industrial revolution. Things were terrible so progressives came along and brought us into the greatest age america has ever seen. But some libertarians still pine for the good old days of monopoly, business being held completely unaccountable, and children working for two dollars a day in a dirty factory where they often lose limbs.

And I suppose you're going to tell us that the only way things improved was through the threat of violence.

Someone is too stupid to understand what Libertarian is...

Arguing against false straw man makes you look both foolish and dishonest.