Should people be allowed to have

An atom bomb is not classified as an arm. It is a destructive device or a weapon of mass destruction. No, people should not be allowed to own atom bombs for home use. They are unstable compared to a cartridge.

All this argument does is make anti-gunners look stupid. No responsible gun owner thinks people should be able to possess nuclear weapons. This is a strawman argument and makes you look infantile.

An atom bomb is not classified as an arm. It is a destructive device or a weapon of mass destruction. No, people should not be allowed to own atom bombs for home use. They are unstable compared to a cartridge.

All this argument does is make anti-gunners look stupid. No responsible gun owner thinks people should be able to possess nuclear weapons. This is a strawman argument and makes you look infantile.

Classified where? In the constitution? It's not a strawman chief, but nice try. I'm just asking the question of what you can and cannot have. Can you have sarin gas? What about a rocket launcher. How about a .50 caliber machine gun mounted on your car? And dodging the actual question to make some indignant grandstand of moral superiority makes you look like a self-righteous kunt.

and becoming absurd using such an extreme hypothetical is down right misdirection of a simple issue or topic. It all boils down to do social justifications have the right to take understanding self containment from every individual lifetime capable of knowing now is eternity and how and why this moment is eternally this instant all details begin and end at universally?

Does remove the need of malcontents defining where reality must go next.

Of course, sarin gas should not even be in existence. Rocket Launcher and 50cal machine gun? Sure. As long as you don't hurt anyone or commit a crime using them. This is supposed to be the country where people are innocent until proven guilty. Just because I own something doesn't mean I will do harm with it.

You know nothing about guns or the laws that regulate them. You are trying to be cute by asking a question that every gun owner knows the answer to. Seeing there is a chance that you are as stupid as the question you are asking I will answer part of it. You can have a machine gun license. These licenses are sold by the feds. They are extremely regulated and there are very few that are issued. They are quite expensive and there are only a very small number of them in use.

Of course, sarin gas should not even be in existence. Rocket Launcher and 50cal machine gun? Sure. As long as you don't hurt anyone or commit a crime using them. This is supposed to be the country where people are innocent until proven guilty. Just because I own something doesn't mean I will do harm with it.

So you think people should be allowed rocket launhers? I find that reprehensible. See what you've done? Now I'm the one with moral outrage.

So you think people should be allowed rocket launhers? I find that reprehensible. See what you've done? Now I'm the one with moral outrage.

Why is it reprehensible? If someone has the acreage and wants to take a rocket launcher on their own property to try, why can't they? They are still responsible for the damage to life and property, if it should happen. If they have the land and want to mount a 50cal to their back porch and spend money at $400/minute in cartridges, why shouldn't they? Beats meditation or yoga.

Well castings can become rocket launchers using the correct modifications. They are just a tube and a rocket is nothing more than an oversized self propelled pipe bomb.

You know nothing about guns or the laws that regulate them. You are trying to be cute by asking a question that every gun owner knows the answer to. Seeing there is a chance that you are as stupid as the question you are asking I will answer part of it. You can have a machine gun license. These licenses are sold by the feds. They are extremely regulated and there are very few that are issued. They are quite expensive and there are only a very small number of them in use.

I wasn't trying to be cute, but thanks for thinking so. Also, do you have a point?

Why is it reprehensible? If someone has the acreage and wants to take a rocket launcher on their own property to try, why can't they? They are still responsible for the damage to life and property, if it should happen. If they have the land and want to mount a 50cal to their back porch and spend money at $400/minute in cartridges, why shouldn't they? Beats meditation or yoga.

So should people be allowed to drive drunk? I can't even build a shed in my yard without a permit, you're saying people should be allowed turrets? That's insane.

You asked a question I answered part of it for you. If there is a riot (South Central LA style) and you come to my house, bang on my door, looking for food, shelter and comfort do i have the right to shoot you with my assault rifle? Yes I do, and I will. No trespassing by gun grabbers like you. Bye.

I wasn't trying to be cute, but thanks for thinking so. Also, do you have a point?

You are deliberately setting the stage for binding arbitration over which social characters can and cannot be allowed the liberty to think for themselves by established predetermined mannersisms and those regulating the standards by which hypotheticals measure incompletely but factually accurate and incompletely describing everything involved exponentially.

It is simple divide and conquer. New profile same old tactics.

Close. They are called ATF Tax Stamps. They are usually $200 for short barreled rifles, suppressors, and automatic weapons. There are also $5 Tax Stamps for firearms classified as AOWs (Any Other Weapons) such as sawed-off shotguns. They require the submission of a form, fingerprints and the sign-off of the local Chief Law Enforcement Officer (known as the CLEO) and then it gets copied, and a set gets sent to the ATF where an agent gets assigned to take a pack of dobermans up your arse for a thorough background check. This process, as of today, is estimated at 9-10 MONTHS to receive word back from the ATF. Not to mention that you actually have to buy the object (F/A firearm, Suppressor, or SBR) first and then send the paperwork in.

They are extremely regulated because law-makers got their panties in a bunch in 1934 when gangster were using Thompsons to cut each other down. But even then, it wasn't as bad as movies and politicians make you think. Just more people control. Very few are issued at a time, but the numbers of them are growing.

You asked a question I answered part of it for you. If there is a riot (South Central LA style) and you come to my house, bang on my door, looking for food, shelter and comfort do i have the right to shoot you with my assault rifle? Yes I do, and I will. No trespassing by gun grabbers like you. Bye.

Obviously you don't have that right. But have fun getting the needle!

I think it's reprehensible that you're allowed to go out in public, write your opinions on the Internet, and possibly procreate. But the difference between you and me is that I would never use the threat of violence to attempt to limit your rights. I will just settle for stewing quietly.

I think it's reprehensible that you're allowed to go out in public, write your opinions on the Internet, and possibly procreate. But the difference between you and me is that I would never use the threat of violence to attempt to limit your rights. I will just settle for stewing quietly.

Your analogy is a failure.

If they are not threatening you, you have to ask them to leave. If they refuse, call the police. If they escalate the situation, two to the torso, one to the head.