Why White Male Libs Fear Guns

My greatest fear of keeping a gun handy is how to control the

overwhelming urge to start culling the herd of azzhole

repukicons and fat azz, ugly, stupid, foul mouthed black

and redneck women in order to make this a much better country.

Have you ever wondered if your unacted desires are the reason for your psychosis?

My greatest fear of keeping a gun handy is how to control the

overwhelming urge to start culling the herd of azzhole

repukicons and fat azz, ugly, stupid, foul mouthed black

and redneck women in order to make this a much better country.

I say go with your urges.

fear gun or for their kids lives in school? I own 6 gun . 4 hand guns and two rifles .

you like generalizing don't you

Why do all the gun grabbing leftists on here all own guns? Damn hypocrites.

It's for the children. They say. That is not the reason. Just another lib lie. The real reason is that they want the population disarmed. One of the reasons the founders allowed an armed populous is to protect citizens from an oppressive gov. An oppressive gov. is exactly what the libs want. Their president oblameo uses the IRS to target opposition and the press. Oblameo uses the NSA to listen to every form of communication and where you are located. Do not kid yourself. Today a lib will say "reasonable" legislation. We have had more and more and more "Reasonable" legislation for the last 50 years. I love it when a lib says "Should a person have a machine gun?" Federal licenses have been required for an automatic weapon for years. Licenses for these types of weapons are few and far in between and very expensive. Most libs have never been in the army and have no clue what a semi-automatic and an automatic weapon is. Gun crime only rises as the population is disarmed. NO MORE GUN LAWS. Enforce the laws on the books.