Will Republicans keep the House and Gain the Senate?

14 members have voted

1. 1. Will Republicans keep the House and win the Senate?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Republicans need to change their campaign slogans. Most people do not vote in the mid term election so it would be easier to win over the votes.

They need to focus on just a few things

Economy, stay away from wanting to cut entitlement programs (even if thats what they want), and talk about congress taking pay cuts and cutting other bloated Government areas.

The failures of Obamacare

Gun Control (specifically against it)

Stay away from

Religion

Abortion

Pretty much every social issue actually.

They really need to focus on the independent vote, The right's fiscal policies usually ring a chord with independents, but there conservative views on social issues usually leave a bad taste in the mouth for most independents.

The Republicans need to change their campaign slogans. Most people do not vote in the mid term election so it would be easier to win over the votes.

Economy, stay away from wanting to cut entitlement programs (even if thats what they want), and talk about congress taking pay cuts and cutting other bloated Government areas.

Stay away from

Religion

Abortion

They really need to focus on the independent vote, The right's fiscal policies usually ring a chord with independents, but there conservative views on social issues usually leave a bad taste in the mouth for most independents.

I agree with this 100%

Stay away from

Religion

Abortion

Brilliant post.

It is Republicans stupid social policy that gets them into trouble with voters. I would also add that Republicans should be talking about getting rid of the big-government, destructive, expensive, and ineffective War on Drugs. They should be talking about lifting the federal prohibition and returning that power to the States were it belongs.

-NW

I see the Republicans winning big. Just like 2010.

me 2. GO TEAM GOP!!!!

Slow, you must have a sight problem!

You stupid Libtards are going to have a major problem come November

It depends on how they sell themselves to women. if the republicans can move the goal post on women then they have a chance to win the senate

The GOP doesn't Pander. That's the job of the Democrats. The only way you guys can get elected is to pander.

Slow, you must have a sight problem!

I just shot Expert, 40 of 40 in the black at 300 yards with my Colt AR15 M4. I see fine.

me 2. GO TEAM GOP!!!!

You stupid Libtards are going to have a major problem come November

The GOP doesn't Pander. That's the job of the Democrats. The only way you guys can get elected is to pander.

It's going to be a good year bro'. :)

Jus cause I think the R's are biggest loser party doesn't make me a lib...

The D's are slightly better than the R's but not much.

Both suck

Actually I'm an Ind.,

LMAO, bring out the guns,

Freakin priceless.

Brilliant post.

It is Republicans stupid social policy that gets them into trouble with voters. I would also add that Republicans should be talking about getting rid of the big-government, destructive, expensive, and ineffective War on Drugs. They should be talking about lifting the federal prohibition and returning that power to the States were it belongs.

-NW

We certainly don't Pander to Stoners or Drug addicts. Tho I must confess as it stands now they war on drugs is unwinnable. The war on Drugs can be won, but only if the Feds fight to win it, which isn't going to happen, cause if we win the war on drugs, several billion dollars of tax payer money going to these federal agents will stop flowing. The War on Drugs exists solely to grow and fund bloated gubberment agencies.

I'm a fiscal conservative, balance the budget, control spending, raise taxes, do it NOW.

Quit pissing away lives and $Trillions on the sand boxes of the M/E.

Lets solve our own problems dammmmmitttt,,, FIRST.

Politicians have no place in a lot of social issues: birth control, marriage, etc.

We certainly don't Pander to Stoners or Drug addicts. Tho I must confess as it stands now they war on drugs is unwinnable. The war on Drugs can be won, but only if the Feds fight to win it, which isn't going to happen, cause if we win the war on drugs, several billion dollars of tax payer money going to these federal agents will stop flowing. The War on Drugs exists solely to grow and fund bloated gubberment agencies.

It is less about pandering to stoners and drug addicts (though people do have the right to choose which drugs go into their bodies) and more about shrinking the government and returning power where it belongs; to the States.

States are perfectly capable and competent enough to set their own drug laws (all states already do) and develop whatever means they want to deal with offenders.

Ending the federal ban on pot has and OVERWHELMING MAJORITY support of voters. Hell in Texas, considered to be one of the most conservative states, voters support legalization by double-digit numbers.

-NW

Jus cause I think the R's are biggest loser party doesn't make me a lib...

The D's are slightly better than the R's but not much.

Both suck

Actually I'm an Ind.,

LMAO, bring out the guns,

Freakin priceless.

Independents are Liberals who are to afraid to admit thy belong to the party of Treasonous Tyrants. If you aren't a Repub your a Rat

Cannot know specifically until then becomes now, or now gets to then. Which ever way one wants to think, plan, and conspire to have one of the two be the only ones considered the victor in the game of power of persuasion and which side collected the most lost soles saving the soul of humanity's goverances of mind over matter and symbolism over substance methodologies to choose from being the lesser of two evils moving societal evolution alone as designed by grammar and punctuation of each narrative's tongue...