Greatest sotu ever

Oy Vey! both of you have to be the stupidest MF'ers on the face of the earth. It was a fucking snooze fest, just like all his other speeches. Hey Dano, when you going to pull the presidents dick from your mouth, and see the damage this mother fucking [African-American slur] is doing to this Country? Back in the day, Barry would of done been tarred and feathered and road out of town on a rail for the shenanigans he is pulling.

It will remembered in a positive way

Are you truely serious, or are you being flippant?

You didn't even watch it.. why should we care what you say???

I watched about 30 minutes, and that is all I could do. I lasted a little further than when he made the comment about Speaker Boehner's father being a Bar Keep. Poor Joe Biden started to nod off as well within 30 minutes of the speech. Personally, I believe Speaker Boehner has mastered the art of sleeping with his eyes open.

Besides the dozens of lies and the multiple interruptions from the fake applause, the first 10 minutes was ok.

That's when I changed the channel and watched an "All In The Family" rerun.....which was much more enjoyable!

no one is arguing oblamer is good at talking... too bad thats all

they werent his words, he didnt write the speech.

luckily for him, there was no solar storm during the speech or he would have been stuttering "um uh"

like always, does anyone know why oblamers nose keeps growing when he talks ?

I was inspired, and so was the rest of America, with 83% saying it was brilliant and encouraging.

The repub response was a joke, a pathetic petulant juvenile pre-prepared pile of horsemanure that was a lie from start to finish.

A Colt 45 Tall Boy inspires you, so not impressed.

I would say the Greatest SOTU for Americans in a more bipartisan sense would be Bill at the height of the latter 90s...Obama as a speaker has to be at least the top three greatest of all Presidents, but as for getting things done, realism and practicality in the physical world vs. words...worlds apart.

I was inspired, and so was the rest of America, with 83% saying it was brilliant and encouraging.

Jeez dano that's exactly what the N Korean dinks say after one of kim jong un's speeches.

How uncanny. It's as if you're incarcerated in the wrong country. I'd bet you'd make a cute commie dink.