Why I didn't watch the State of the Union Address

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. I guess you really arent interested in converting libs to cons then

Most folks like to know how the enemy thinks

I already know how the enemy thinks. They Hate America. They love Marxism and believe in a omnipotent Nanny State that takes care of us from cradle to grave. They want to destroy individualism and American Exceptionalism. Basically the want to turn us into mindless drones, who only utter these three words "Yes We Can"

I don't hate America.. I agree with the both the lib and con view that this is one of the greatest geographical societies on the planet

I dont love marxism.. I like being able to make more money than the next guy based upon the skills that I have

I would like to see more uniformity in individuals and be able to find people that want to hurt innocent people before it happes

I have never felt like a mindless drone and I am free to express the views I desire too... This is new to the world

I don't agree with everything that Rush Limbaugh says... some of it I do

I have never seen you as a Liberal. You seem more Libertarian IMHO. In fact if you really want my opinion of you I see you leaning more right than left.

i masturbated to it in an attempt to try to see his words from a more liberal point of view.

Did it work?

I don't hate America.. I agree with the both the lib and con view that this is one of the greatest geographical societies on the planet

I dont love marxism.. I like being able to make more money than the next guy based upon the skills that I have

I would like to see more uniformity in individuals and be able to find people that want to hurt innocent people before it happes

I have never felt like a mindless drone and I am free to express the views I desire too... This is new to the world

I don't agree with everything that Rush Limbaugh says... some of it I do

You don't understand.

It doesn't matter to him what you actually think.

He's got his script telling him what you "believe", it makes him feel good to believe it, and that's that.

GET THE spam word OUT OF MY THREAD YA STUPID CUNT!

"Waaaaah! Wah wah waah!!!! Go AWAY! You SCARE me! Why won't you DO what I WANT! Waaaaaah!"

ROTFLMFAO.

Or a leftie like isadumcunt, because Lefties really suck. One could say they suck more than a Tornado in a Trailer park.

LOL - do you really have to whine like a little bitch about me in EVERY SINGLE POST?

"Cold outside, isn't it?"

"Yeah - like ISABEL, if ISABEL was weather, she'd be really really BAD! Yeah!"

LOL.

"Waaaaah! Wah wah waah!!!! Go AWAY! You SCARE me! Why won't you DO what I WANT! Waaaaaah!"

ROTFLMFAO.

Why don't you perform mouth to ass on me, you stupid lying whore. You are the epitome of a Libtarded Moonbat. Now GTFO of my thread, your stinking it up with your cum breath.

I actually said last night if you check during the speech that I would not have said "global warming is a fact"

This is because I have paid attention to your posts... Your graph that this happened in the 1500's is an eye opener

I am willing to conceed that we don't need drastic legislation to avert GW.. We are already very a very clean society

Thanks. Nice to have it in black and white.

Why don't you perform mouth to ass on me, you stupid lying whore.

Cite a "lie" on my part, or admit you are just being a spiteful little bitch because your vindictive attempt to retaliate against me got you demodded.

You are the epitome of a Libtarded Moonbat. Now GTFO of my thread, your stinking it up with your cum breath.

LOL. Cry, you nasty little weakling.

CRY.

I didn't watch it, cause I knew Rush, Sean, and Mark would cover all the parts I need to know about today. So Instead, I watched my adult swim programs. As Predicted Rush, and I am sure Sean and Mark as well will tell me all I need to know bout Obummer's snooze fest last night.

I always had the opinion that you are a moron, but why open your trap and remove any doubt?

liberals screwed the country, and then they elected a nig to fix thier problem, he doesnt have a clue neither do they.

what you say couldn't be any more true. BTW you never send a [African-American slur] to fix something, cause they will rob you blind. The actions of this President proves my point. He's depleted the treasury, and continues to spend recklessly. Barrack Hussein Obama is nothing but a Thief, and a usurper.

I must admit I watched it from about 9:50 to 10:00pm.

Obama was citing some guy with bolts in his ears getting a raise to $10.10. Then he mentioned people of color blah blah blah. Chimpanzees were swinging from chandeliers with delight. Then they panned a shot to some woman who looked like a man (senator or rep). Even the wookie looked bored. Pester your mother to sign up for Obamacare? Vice versa? WTF!?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ho lee schit. Just one freak show after another. I went back to "The Conjuring".

Cite a "lie" on my part, or admit you are just being a spiteful little bitch because your vindictive attempt to retaliate against me got you demodded.

You are the epitome of a Libtarded Moonbat. Now GTFO of my thread, your stinking it up with your cum breath.

LOL. Cry, you nasty little weakling.

CRY.

Loosing my modship doesn't matter as much as your insult to my intelligence. that was like rubbing salt in the wounds. Then when you I prove you wrong, and provide links to back up my points, you refused to even read the articles I linked to. You refuse to admit you're wrong even when I have provided facts to prove you wrong. By doing that you spat in my face. Just know I wish nothing but ill will towards you and put a Pox on you, and your house. A Pox on you I say. I know I shouldn't care, what some one on the internet thinks, but I actually respected and held you in high regard, and what you did really hurt my feelings and ego. You are a Bitch and a [female organ].