GOP congressman caught on tape threatening reporter

dahur

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/new-york-gop-congressman-caught-on-tape-threatening-reporter

According to a NY1 transcript, Grimm and Scotto said the following during the confrontation:

“So Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations concerning his campaign finances,” Scotto said before tossing back to the station. Then as the shot ended, Grimm reapproached Scotto and began speaking to him directly.

“What?” Scotto responded. “I just wanted to ask you…”

Grimm: “Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I’ll throw you off this f——-g balcony.”

Scotto: “Why? I just wanted to ask you…”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “If you ever do that to me again…”

Scotto: “Why? Why? It’s a valid question.”

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy."

Well that's the way they are. They show one side when in front of the camera, and their other side comes out when they don't think they're being recorded. "47 percent" sound familiar..? rethugs.....

In case fox news forgets to report it.... lol

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/new-york-gop-congressman-caught-on-tape-threatening-reporter

According to a NY1 transcript, Grimm and Scotto said the following during the confrontation:

“So Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations concerning his campaign finances,” Scotto said before tossing back to the station. Then as the shot ended, Grimm reapproached Scotto and began speaking to him directly.

Grimm: “Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I’ll throw you off this f——-g balcony.”

[[cross talk]]

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: “No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy."

Was it really caught on tape or was it a digital memory card? Hmm..

i actually have respect for most anyone that threatens or assaults journalists in this day and age. they're all snakes.

i enjoyed it when sean penn assaulted media people, and i can't stand sean penn politically. jack white and axl rose

assaulting journalists was funny. that idiot liberal journalist trying so hard to portray islam as a great and free

ideology, but ended up sexually battered was pretty damn funny too. too bad this gop stooge didn't actually throw that

little worm off the balcony. i'd still be laughing.

If only it was a lawyer or a used car salesmen and if ultraliberals still defended Clinton for lying under oath !

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked when he was in College, the same College Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for the Government shut down, CNN about Trayvon Martin and Fox News about East Jerusalem but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people, while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich... washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem and the war in Iraq that Haliburton really started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land and planted it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they were greedy rich and took advantage of the Bush tax cuts, hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, and Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...without underwear on, danced on Jerry Falwells grave.

Thing is, most people didn't even know Congressman grimm is being investigated for campaign finance violations. He thinks he's off camera, makes his threats, and bingo. Puts himself right in the spotlight. And at a time when he's up for re-election and faces a strong Democratic challenger. Since he found out his threats went public....NOW he's in damage control mode...lol..!

Keep apologizing grimm.......you're

Busted..

So Congressman Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations concerning his campaign finances, Scotto said before tossing back to the station. Then as the shot ended, Grimm reapproached Scotto and began speaking to him directly.

What? Scotto responded. I just wanted to ask you

Grimm: Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again Ill throw you off this f-g balcony.

Scotto: Why? I just wanted to ask you

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: If you ever do that to me again

Scotto: Why? Why? Its a valid question.

[[cross talk]]

Grimm: No, no, youre not man enough, youre not man enough. Ill break you in half. Like a boy."

That's awesome. Good for Grimm. Screw that homo lib reporter.

Michael G. Grimm is an Iraq Veteran and an Ex FBI agent.. I can understand he would suffer from a little PTSD from an allegation about a 10$K bad campaign contribution

I don;t think PTSD should disqualify anybody from anything

and 10K is in the noise

However,, saying he would throw the guy of the balcony was pretty bad

why does anger and violence have to be some kind of mental disorder to you people? have you never became angry and hit someone?

journalists today are stooges. they have a set agenda they follow and don't care about the truth whatsoever. if i was in the public eye, i'd

be in jail quite often for assaulting journalists. i don't know who this guy is and really don't give 2 $h!ts whether he gets reelected. 1 political

whore is as good as the next, in my book. but assaulting an american journalist is an act worthy of a medal.

Kick them all out. There are no representatives anymore, just politicians and they all think they're untouchable. GOP, Dem doesn't matter. All dirty and corrupt. Term limits. Campaign donation limits. Need it all right now.

Absolutely right. I just watched Rachael Maddow, and she had a segment on NYC politicians, about a dozen of whom were caught being corrupt, thuggish, disgusting or all three. Most were Dems and several Repubs. Party doesn't matter. Don't vote for crooks or douchebags regardless of party.

Michael G. Grimm is an Iraq Veteran and an Ex FBI agent.. I can understand he would suffer from a little PTSD from an allegation about a 10$K bad campaign contribution

I don;t think PTSD should disqualify anybody from anything

and 10K is in the noise

However,, saying he would throw the guy off the balcony was pretty bad

PTSD should keep you from the Presidency. Last thing we need is someone with PTSD holding their finger on the button.

why does anger and violence have to be some kind of mental disorder to you people? have you never became angry and hit someone?

journalists today are stooges. they have a set agenda they follow and don't care about the truth whatsoever. if i was in the public eye, i'd

be in jail quite often for assaulting journalists. i don't know who this guy is and really don't give 2 $h!ts whether he gets reelected. 1 political

whore is as good as the next, in my book. but assaulting an american journalist is an act worthy of a medal.

He asked him about a campaign violation. That's what reporters do in our country. Go to china if you don't like it. Your fantasy is a controlled right wing media.

He asked him about a campaign violation. That's what reporters do in our country. Go to china if you don't like it. Your fantasy is a controlled right wing media.

i don't give a good god damn what he asked him about. journalists are dishonest, disingenuous snakes here in this country. they

are nothing more than corporate/government propagandists, WORSE THAN CHINA, and this man being thrown over the balcony

would have been a real hoot.

[[cross talk]]

[[cross talk]]

This is terrible, once they arrest Obama for killing civilians and imprisoning Americans without charge or trial--they should arrest him also...

i don't give a good god damn what he asked him about. journalists are dishonest, disingenuous snakes here in this country. they

are nothing more than corporate/government propagandists, WORSE THAN CHINA, and this man being thrown over the balcony

Kinda like the old joke concerning lawyers, what do you call 5,000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start. The reporter got the type of response he dreamed about getting, they live for this kind of thing because it puts them on the map.

I thought you were smarter than that. A free media is one of the strengths of this country. There's nothing more American than that. Yes, we all disagree with much of what they do, but what's the alternative, China? I can't believe you prefer their system. That says a lot about your positions. The right would prefer to be force fed lies than to uncover corruption by politicians. Very telling...

I thought you were smarter than that. A free media is one of the strengths of this country. There's nothing more American than that. Yes, we all disagree with much of what they do, but what's the alternative, China? I can't believe you prefer their system. That says a lot about your positions. The right would prefer to be force fed lies than to uncover corruption by politicians. Very telling...

we don't have a "free media". we have government/corporate propagandist channels that have very little to do with truth or truth seeking.