UFOs and Aliens

I highly doubt that we are alone in the Universe, the Universe is Endless, however I am very certain that we are the only human beings as we are, in the universe.

There are lots of strange things on earth, from pillars of sand in African deserts with huge tops that start from a base the width of a pinhead created by a combination of natural forces left unchallenged.

To nature's handy work here in the USA made on the ground, odd shapes and landscaping that looks almost like the work of a human.

While it might be interesting to some, there are no implements of aliens from other worlds left here.

If aliens came here from other worlds, why then are the only fossils here from earth, and not from other worlds ?

Why is there no historical records, no space ships that were built in other worlds to get here, no smaller implements, and no odd weaponry that we do not recognize, are we really to believe that they came to another world that is strange to them, without a weapon ? LOL !

There are other habitable worlds, the closest one is 20 plus light years away.

Just One of those light years alone is 5.88 trillion miles or 9.5 trillion kilometers, or enough to travel the entire circumference of the earth 237,054,574.45 times.
That's two hundred and thirty seven million, fifty four thousand, five hundred and seventy four, point forty five times.

To get to the nearest habitable world, (or) to here from there, multiply that by over 20 !

Not happening !

Infact, I do believe that one day, some time in the distant future, and im talking millions of years from now, if technological development continues, WE HUMANS will infact be the UFO's and Aliens of somewhere else.
:)

Its far more plausible for US to be the UFO and Alien, than it is for possibly lower life forms, or even a being just as intelligent that does not think like us

If you lived to be 80 years old, and started the journey to the nearest habitable world at birth, traveling at 17,000 miles per hour which is the average speed of the modern space rocket, if you lived to be 80 years old you would have only traveled the first 32,640,000 miles of that 5.88 trillion miles which is only the first light year, of which there are more than 20 to go by the time you died of old age.

lol

I highly doubt that we are alone in the Universe, the Universe is Endless, however I am very certain that we are the only human beings as we are, in the universe.

There are lots of strange things on earth, from pillars of sand in African deserts with huge tops that start from a base the width of a pinhead created by a combination of natural forces left unchallenged.

To nature's handy work here in the USA made on the ground, odd shapes and landscaping that looks almost like the work of a human.

While it might be interesting to some, there are no implements of aliens from other worlds left here.

If aliens came here from other worlds, why then are the only fossils here from earth, and not from other worlds ?

Why is there no historical records, no space ships that were built in other worlds to get here, no smaller implements, and no odd weaponry that we do not recognize, are we really to believe that they came to another world that is strange to them, without a weapon ? LOL !

Just One of those light years alone is 5.88 trillion miles or 9.5 trillion kilometers, or enough to travel the entire circumference of the earth 237,054,574.45 times.

That's two hundred and thirty seven million, fifty four thousand, five hundred and seventy four, point forty five times.

To get to the nearest habitable world, (or) to here from there, multiply that by over 20 !

Not happening !

Infact, I do believe that one day, some time in the distant future, and im talking millions of years from now, if technological development continues, WE HUMANS will infact be the UFO's and Aliens of somewhere else.

:)

Its far more plausible for US to be the UFO and Alien, than it is for possibly lower life forms, or even a being just as intelligent that does not think like us

The aliens came here.

But they left. They could not find inteligent life on earth.

OM, I agree.

Too many people have seen UFOs, including Pres. Truman and pilots and police.

And there are many different shapes which tells me there may be technology that

is available for UFO craft discovered by many different alien races.

And witnesses have said that aliens have looked like us, and also like insects like

in the movie Independence day, and also like little greyish men.

As far as space travel is concerned, an astrophysicist told me that Einstein's

equations while saying massive energy is required to go the speed of light by

conventional methods, on the other side of the speed of light, the velocity equations

go back to normal. So, the speed of light may just be like the sound barrier which

requires certain technology to breach it.

And it may be possible for a space vehicle to speed up exponentially on the other

side of the speed of light which would open up the whole universe for travel.

So who is going to fund the research??? libs or cons??

some inventor in his garage just like the wright brothers, henry ford,

dell computer guy, apple, etc.

but I will guarandamntee you that when he does, some azzhole like

bill gates or the air farce will steal it from him.

There are definitely aliens out there and I think they even came here, and stayed. For a civilization capable of such travel our planet would have little to offer them except as an object of study. If that is true they may well be among us documenting who we are and what we do but they would never interfere by letting their presence be known.

>IF< we've been discovered by an alien race, they'll know we've always been, and still are a warring planet. We're always fighting with somebody since our beginnings. It makes sense to me, that if they figured out the mysteries of interstellar travel , then one day we might also. At that point this warring world, with it's nuclear weapons will become a threat to them. Perhaps they better hang around, and keep an eye on our technological advancements.

IMO, if it was the other way around, we'd be doing the same.....

Just because our physics makes it seem impossible doesn't mean it is. Columbus would be unable to understand or replicate a nuclear submarine 600 years ago. Yet here it is.

>IF< we've been discovered by an alien race, they'll know we've always been, and still are a warring planet. We're always fighting with somebody since our beginnings. It makes sense to me, that if they figured out the mysteries of interstellar travel , then one day we might also. At that point this warring world, with it's nuclear weapons will become a threat to them. Perhaps they better hang around, and keep an eye on our technological advancements.

IMO, if it was the other way around, we'd be doing the same.....

Just because our physics makes it seem impossible doesn't mean it is. Columbus would be unable to understand or replicate a nuclear submarine 600 years ago. Yet here it is.

We evolved and that is a process that requires and rewards successful conflicts. Aliens almost certainly evolved too and would understand the process.

If Columbus and a nuclear sub shared an ocean he would never know they were there and he certainly wouldn't be a threat to them.

you have been smart for about two hundred years

think about someone that knows everything you knew about 2 million years ago

I haven't been smart for nearly that long, in fact I'm still waiting, but a 2M year technology difference is unimaginable. Nazi Germany, a super power 70 years ago, would not be much of a threat to the US of today.

Stars and their systems, some are downright ancient. For example, Zeta 2 Reticuli is almost identical to our Sun. Yet it's several billion years older. Any race that evolved from there could have a tremendous headstart. Hypothetically, things they take for granted would be magical miracle's to us, same as the nuke sub to Columbus. Could he reverse engineer it..? Not a chance. Could we reverse engineer their technology.? Who knows...

We were in a race with Nazi Germany for an atomic weapon. If they had won that race, the entire would would have been threatened, and History books would be quite different.

I look at us, (with our Nukes), as a threat to any Visitors.

roswellalienhoaxautopsy2.jpg?w=300&h=228

The alien autopsy was debunked several years ago. They made it look real though.

We were in a race with Nazi Germany for an atomic weapon. If they had won that race, the entire would would have been threatened, and History books would be quite different.

The alien autopsy was debunked several years ago. They made it look real though.

If the Germany of 70 years ago had a nuke they still would not be a threat to the modern US military unless they took us by surprise, an element aliens are more likely to have than us. So, not a threat.

I like the alien photo but it always amazes me that that is what people expect to pay us a visit, a creature evolved to walk on a planet. I'd expect something more akin to our Mars rovers but sentient. They'd likely be very small too. We can manipulate individual atoms so they might exist at that level or maybe even be built of quarks or strings. An entire civilization might exist on our planet and we'd never know it. Maybe they exist inside us all and are recording every minute of every day of every one of our lives. God?

If the Germany of 70 years ago had a nuke they still would not be a threat to the modern US military unless they took us by surprise, an element aliens are more likely to have than us. So, not a threat.

Of course Germany from 70 years ago, would not be a threat to us NOW, with our own Nukes " in today's world". MAD right..? Mutually assured destruction. However 70 years ago, if they had gotten an atomic weapon AHEAD of us>>>all 70 years ago..yes they most certainly would have been a threat, BACK THEN. That's why we were in such a monumental race with them. We couldn't let them beat us, and have them threaten our existence. We won the atomic race, they didn't. Lucky for world.

Of course Germany from 70 years ago, would not be a threat to us NOW, with our own Nukes " in today's world". MAD right..? Mutually assured destruction. However 70 years ago, if they had gotten an atomic weapon AHEAD of us>>>all 70 years ago..yes they most certainly would have been a threat, BACK THEN. That's why we were in such a monumental race with them. We couldn't let them beat us, and have them threaten our existence. We won the atomic race, they didn't. Lucky for world.

True enough but the point I was trying to make was that in a 14 billion year old universe it seems unlikely that we'd meet aliens that were less than 70 years ahead or behind us technologically.

Stars and their systems, some are downright ancient. For example, Zeta 2 Reticuli is almost identical to our Sun. Yet it's several billion years older. Any race that evolved from there could have a tremendous headstart. Hypothetically, things they take for granted would be magical miracle's to us, same as the nuke sub to Columbus. Could he reverse engineer it..? Not a chance. Could we reverse engineer their technology.? Who knows...

Never believe debunkers!

They are contractors of the govt. who want you to belive their BS. The govt. keeps all this under a tight lid after Operation Paperclip which hilited 1000's of UFO and alien visits observed by credentialed people.My BIL, was a commercial pilot and observed UFO's. I have seen them 3 times now.I know others who have seen them.

Anyone watch "Ancient Aliens" TV series? There are many marvelous remians of ancient civilizations that had supurior techknowledgy and the Sumerians bred a hybrid race into humans with help from alien Gods. There is all kinds of evidence that there were aliens who came here.

I have a feeling that the technology will be found to be not all that complicated, kind of like

the airplane controls are not complicated once the Wright brothers worked through them

although the invention stymied inventors for years and caused a lot of crashes of planes

without the requisite controls.

During WWII, that thought pushed the race to build the first A bomb in this country.

But one thing is missed as to then and as to Iraq and bush's LIES about it having a nuclear program.

The size of our A bomb project was immense with the TVA and Hanford to produce weapons grade Ur

and the brilliant minds required to pull together the physics and the engineering. Plus, we

had heavy bombers as the means to deliver the weapon to the target. The nazis and Iraq

had none of this capability and in fact, were in a frenzy to just continue to field an army after the moron hitler started wars on several fronts, ditto for moron haddam hussein.

Our nukes are no threat to UFOs. First you have to catch one of them.

And our jet fighters and missiles can not come close to a UFO, they're

too fast which is why our govt, particularly the air farce does not want to

admit they are real and that the govt and air farce are worthless. How

could they steal trillions from us each year if they were all discovered to be impotent?

The video autopsy was fraud. However, at Roswell, undertakers and coroners did autopsy

aliens there according to what they told their children and friends decades after the event

when they were no longer afraid of the govt threats.

Never believe debunkers!

They are contractors of the govt. who want you to belive their BS. The govt. keeps all this under a tight lid after Operation Paperclip which hilited 1000's of UFO and alien visits observed by credentialed people.My BIL, was a commercial pilot and observed UFO's. I have seen them 3 times now.I know others who have seen them.

Anyone watch "Ancient Aliens" TV series? There are many marvelous remians of ancient civilizations that had supurior techknowledgy and the Sumerians bred a hybrid race into humans with help from alien Gods. There is all kinds of evidence that there were aliens who came here.

Nothing stays secret forever, certainly not something like aliens where there is no obvious reason to hide alien visits. I seen 2 UFOs but it is a very big leap to little green men.

As for ancient aliens, never seen any convincing evidence. Don't forget our ancestors were just as smart and clever as we are.

I highly doubt that we are alone in the Universe

A fairly safe bet. In our galaxy alone there is something on the magnitude of 300 billion stars. Even if 1% of those stars have a planet conducive to human life that still makes 3,000,000,000 Earth-like planets.

however I am very certain that we are the only human beings as we are

Also a fairly safe bet. Evolution doesn't strive to make human beings. We've evolved the way we have due to a large number of circumstances that are unique to this planet and it's biochemistry. Even if there was a planet exactly like earth in every way, there is still no guarantee that evolution would make human beings.

In fact, there's no reason to suspect that evolution would even make humanoids on a different planet.

While I think other forms of life have developed I doubt they have ever visited us. Except for the last 100 years or so, there has been nothing to distinguish Earth from the literal ocean of planets. Earth is a relatively quiet body against Jupiter or the Sun. Now the last hundred years we've been shooting all kinds of radiowaves, microwaves, etc that might alert some in the galaxy to our presence.

In short, humanity and by direction Earth, has been pretty boring for space explorers except for the last 100 years.

Even if another civilization has achieved spaceflight, know of us, the likelihood of them visiting us is pretty small. The distances alone preclude that assuming they don't have some way of cheating the speed of light.

I will say, our first contact of an intelligent alien species will undoubtedly be their robots. That's right, space probes. It is the most logical way of exploring the universe.

You make a robot and land it on a moon. That robot makes 1 million robots just like itself and shoots them to other places in the galaxy/universe. Then those robots do the same thing. You'll have a massive net of exponentially increasing robots scanning the universe.

Not happening !

I wouldn't say millions of years, but a thousand or so maybe.

We are on the brink of unlocking the secrets behind so much future tech it's retarded. Nanotechnology, Bioprocessing, Quantum Computer, among a long list of others. I would say in about 100 years or so it won't be uncommon for a human to live well over 100 years. More advanced understanding of physics will follow computer technology. With that comes new engine systems. To date, we know how to cheat the light-barrier, we just don't have the technological understanding of achieving it.

Untitled_zps981c09cc.png

Here is an example of what is called a gravity engine. The idea is to expand space behind a ship and contract space in front of it, creating a pocket of space-time that could travel well-faster than the speed of light. The ship itself isn't actually moving, just the pocket of space-time it is in. Now, to expand or contract space-time you need a massive amount of energy and technology we don't fully understand. However, this engine does not violate current laws of physics.

This engine will be surpassed by the graviton engine, an engine that essentially makes two points equal zero. In other words, connecting two points of space time temporarily and traveling from one point to another. Making travel from any point in the universe to Earth instantly.

We've already started the tech to making these engines with the CERN large-hadron collider. A city-sized machine that collides sub-atomic particles at near-light speed.

-NW

Nothing stays secret forever, certainly not something like aliens where there is no obvious reason to hide alien visits. I seen 2 UFOs but it is a very big leap to little green men.

As for ancient aliens, never seen any convincing evidence. Don't forget our ancestors were just as smart and clever as we are.

"no reason to hide alien visits?"

Why do you think our Govt. goes to extreme lengths to hide this from us? Aviators and military witnesses have been mudered and careers washed up to hide this, by our Gov't!

There is some deep, dark secret they don't want us to know!

Could it be:

1) We are secretly ruled by aliens, and they control the NWO? see: David Icke...crazy, but....

2) Aliens have malevalent intent to take over, or wipe us out, and Govt. knows this, and must keep it secret, or world panic would ensue. Eg: The greys.

3) Aliens want world peace, and the Neocon warmongers hate this idea, so they discredit the whole alien idea. Possible.

4) The US Govt. and old Nazi govt. and perhaps Russia secretly work with the aliens to develop incredible technowledgy and weapens of mass destruction, and must keep it secret. The MOST PROBABLE premise! Nazis were really into space technoledgy, missles, a-bombs and saucers, and we moved a lot of them here after WW II, including their form of government and use of mind control, toture and propaganda. Its all highly classified, or course! I buy this, because all my voluminous research points in that direction.

It is very likely that aliens who have evolved millions of years beyond humans have developed incredible tech ability to overcome the space-time continum and gravity thing like William points out and can travel faster than the speed of light through vortexes in another dimension.

I would have ignored this thread completely if it weren't for reading Jim Marrs book "Rule by Secrecy" He talks about aliens, UFOs and space travel in that book and makes it sound very convincing.

Jim Maars is a researcher into a lot of this stuff. I finished his book about the Nazification of america, and how the Nazis have infiltrated many seats of power in the US, and the world. Its shocking as hell, but he makes a very convincing case for it.

The only problem I have with Maars, is he quotes anybody without concern over the veracity of the source too often. I think he does this to sensationalize his points as most authors do on these subjects. But still, very interesting stuff!

"no reason to hide alien visits?"

Why do you think our Govt. goes to extreme lengths to hide this from us? Aviators and military witnesses have been mudered and careers washed up to hide this, by our Gov't!

There is some deep, dark secret they don't want us to know!

Could it be:

1) We are secretly ruled by aliens, and they control the NWO? see: David Icke...crazy, but....

2) Aliens have malevalent intent to take over, or wipe us out, and Govt. knows this, and must keep it secret, or world panic would ensue. Eg: The greys.

3) Aliens want world peace, and the Neocon warmongers hate this idea, so they discredit the whole alien idea. Possible.

4) The US Govt. and old Nazi govt. and perhaps Russia secretly work with the aliens to develop incredible technowledgy and weapens of mass destruction, and must keep it secret. The MOST PROBABLE premise! Nazis were really into space technoledgy, missles, a-bombs and saucers, and we moved a lot of them here after WW II, including their form of government and use of mind control, toture and propaganda. Its all highly classified, or course! I buy this, because all my voluminous research points in that direction.

It is very likely that aliens who have evolved millions of years beyond humans have developed incredible tech ability to overcome the space-time continum and gravity thing like William points out and can travel faster than the speed of light through vortexes in another dimension.

Nope not logical reason:

1. Would you want to rule an ant colony? Besides if we were ruled by a superior society I'd expect they'd be doing a much better job.

2. Towards what end? Aliens came a billion trillion miles to visit and the only thing they want is to get rid of us? There are plenty of planets out there.

3. There have been many different administrations in the US alone. Do you really believe not one single person in any of them wanted to be famous? Ditto for every other country on the planet?

4. What incredible technology? Where is it after all these years?

If aliens are millions of years ahead of us, look back a million years. What would we want with Australopithecus besides to study them?

Occam's Razor

This is an interresting story that hasn't been debunked, although it's been tried. How "they" attempt to debunk something like this is really quite simple. Create an replica, and put it out there as a prop you can buy. So people will naturally think the prop came first.

area_51.jpg

I really think it's protocal now during an UFO sighting/event, to launch fighter jets, and drop flares. This always creates the necessary confusion, and the incident soon fades.

"No, you were confused..it was flares..!" The Phoenix lights is a great example. Wonderful how those "flares" kept in formation, and traveled horizontally, and people couldn't see the stars between them...lol.

http://forgetomori.com/2009/aliens/the-container-alien/

UFOs are real. They are not likely extra terrestrial. One does not spend the energy of a sun to travel across the galaxy only to dissect cattle, make pretty pictures on the ground and anally probe Earths rednecks. More likely they are terrestrial, potentially humans from another time.