Goodbye Liberalforum!

Heading for greener and hopefully more populated chat pastures or, given the complete polarization of the people, just out to pasture. Politics isn't fun anymore! Adios!

So you find it fun to misdirect life down hypothetical paths of your toll roads of ideology charging royalties upon the loyal royal "we".

Isn't it ironic cyberspace is divided the same as societal evolution.

.com = academia

.net = economics

.org = politics

.gov = religion

goole.= arts

yahoo. = entertaining incomplete ideas as truths and ideal means to ruling current events eternally educating lifetimes to remain ancestors that don't want to know what real is at the moment here now for eternity.

Heading for greener and hopefully more populated chat pastures or, given the complete polarization of the people, just out to pasture. Politics isn't fun anymore! Adios!

Okay. I'll say it. Don't leave! We want you here.

Stay for me. Okay? Puhleeeeeeze?

So after saying the same thing over and over thousands of times, you even bored yourself. Not surprised.

all he does is cry and complain

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Or maybe he just needs a big hug? ((((('Jaydublu')))))

I thought his name was "j u u" double "u" lol, thats how a branding iron would read it..

isnt he jewish ?

Sad to see you go. Hope you'll come back like I did but if not, have a good life my friend.

can I have your phone number ? got any pics ?

dood, this isnt a dating site